Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What exactly does that have to do with what he said?
    Everything. Not only is Noah competitive but he also perceives himself as super good looking. Why wouldn't he demand stuff? I would.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Everything. Not only is Noah competitive but he also perceives himself as super good looking. Why wouldn't he demand stuff? I would.
    Noah is finding piss poor excuses for his ****** pitching. What he cares about is preserving his Thor image and making the most money possible. Bad results= less money. That's why he's demanding stuff. That said, he's done an awful lot of *****ing this year.

Noah is finding piss poor excuses for his ****** pitching. What he cares about is preserving his Thor image and making the most money possible. Bad results= less money. That's why he's demanding stuff. That said, he's done an awful lot of *****ing this year.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Any man who wouldnt do that is a failure. Good for him. If he thinks Ramos is contributing to his failure, he should ask for Nido or whoever else. How exactly does this make him a piece of **** if his numbers were better with Nido?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Any man who wouldnt do that is a failure. Good for him. If he thinks Ramos is contributing to his failure, he should ask for Nido or whoever else. How exactly does this make him a piece of **** if his numbers were better with Nido?
    How about owning up? Blaming his failures on others makes him look petty, fragile and a ***** to be honest. Here's a novel concept, try to get on the same page with the guy who was brought here to be the almost everyday catcher. I never called him a piece of ****. I said he's making ****** excuses and doing a lot of whining this year.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-11-2019 at 11:08 PM.

His numbers werent geeat last year either and Ramos was in another uniform.
    Plus I dont think the catcher has anything to do with Noah always getting hurt

How about owning up? Blaming his failures on others makes him look petty, fragile and a ***** to be honest. Here's a novel concept, try to get on the same page with the guy who was brought here to be the almost everyday catcher. I never called him a piece of ****. I said he's making ****** excuses and doing a lot of whining this year.
    You were infering that he is a ***** for this.
    How come you can't understand that his numbers with Nido at the time were way better than with Ramos. And seeing that, of course he wasnt going to blame himself which is totally normal. Hes not a ***** or a ***** for that.

The best game Noah pitched all year against the Reds, Ramos caught.
    Its a horseshit excuse , the reason Noah sucks is because the league caught up to what he tgrows and he cant adjust.
    Could care less about his twitter his hair his knickname.
    The guy is more overated then Harper

Why are cuss words blocked here? Everyone here is over 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    The best game Noah pitched all year against the Reds, Ramos caught.
    Its a horseshit excuse , the reason Noah sucks is because the league caught up to what he tgrows and he cant adjust.
    Could care less about his twitter his hair his knickname.
    The guy is more overated then Harper
    I care less than you but I understand. Im not a total bonehead.
    Hes out of here anyway. I bet you anything, whoever gets him will fix what ails him. He will have success again. Hes going to love California.

You were infering that he is a ***** for this.
    How come you can't understand that his numbers with Nido at the time were way better than with Ramos. And seeing that, of course he wasnt going to blame himself which is totally normal. Hes not a ***** or a ***** for that.
    I was inferring that he's easily rattled and can't handle adversity. That will look really good when he becomes a FA. I'm aware of that but his last 2 starts with Nido haven't been good either. At some point, you have to stop blaming everyone else and look at yourself. Ramos is not impossible to pitch to and guys have succeeded with him catching them.

He's looking for excuses and because you're in love with his Instagram page, you're all too quick to abide.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-11-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Hes not my type at all. Im not in love with him Or his instagram . I made that clear when I said Im rarely on instagram. I saw his because it was recommended because I follow SNY or something.

Family friendly.. No one under the age of 65 comes here. Plus... Any 12 tear old knows exactly wtf you're saying anyway *****.
    I dont dislike him personally, I just think he is at a point where he fell in love with all the Thor ********.
    Now his pitching has suffered

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    I dont dislike him personally, I just think he is at a point where he fell in love with all the Thor ********.
    Now his pitching has suffered
    He fell for the Thor **** hard. So would I and Id be way worse than he is. I pretty much already am and Im not even famous. Lol! I just cannot blame him for trying to see if it was Ramos.

At some point I'll just put mc on 'ignore'.

Where is Reyezrules by the way? Only other poster that had similar characteristics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Are you suggesting that Ramos is a solid defensive backstop? If you are then you really donít know what you are talking about, if you arenít then your point of view in this conversation doesnít hold any water.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Bottom line, Noah has a very hittable flat fastball. Heíll be an average pitcher at best. Get rid of him. He actually should be a one inning closer

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast