Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    They definitely ate some crow tonight. lol.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    By the way, check out the scoreboard from tonight’s game.. look what the Phillies wrote about belli, he just had to put up two solo jacks tonight..llullz

Philly is full of a lot of little people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoreboards show how many RBI's an opposing player has against their home team for the season that's all it is. Nothing nefarious behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Scoreboards show how many RBI's an opposing player has against their home team for the season that's all it is. Nothing nefarious behind it.
    So you would expect them to update that number tonight then?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    So you would expect them to update that number tonight then?
    I would assume so since scoreboards at the ballparks show those kinds of stats during a player's first AB. Has anyone been to a game? I also really don't care. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would assume so since scoreboards at the ballparks show those kinds of stats during a player's first AB. Has anyone been to a game? I also really don't care. lol
    That's interesting. I have been to many games and see player stats in almost every stadium, including stat lines against specific (home) teams. What is interesting, is the cherry picking of one stat in particular, and making a cute little note about it - I am quite sure they will not post another note saying something to the effect of... "Cody Bellinger just bent the Phillies over last night, and his new RBI total is..."

Maybe the scoreboard for bellinger tonight will read “two RBIs against the Phillies this season”.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    That's interesting. I have been to many games and see player stats in almost every stadium, including stat lines specific (home) teams. What is interesting, is the cherry picking of one stat in particular, and making a cute little note about it - I am quite sure they will not post another note saying something to the effect of... "Cody Bellinger just bent the Phillies over last night, and his new RBI total is..."
    ok

Cody bellinger now has 4 RBIs this season against the Phillies

Your baby can't do this

I'm so tired of Jansen. I don't like his personality, and I don't like what he has to say, especially when he ****s up.

Jansen could barely touch 90 on the gun tonight. Could he of been tired from getting 5 outs a couple nights ago

Your baby can't do this

I hate Bryce Harper.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Cody bellinger now has 4 RBIs this season against the Phillies
    But he has no grand slams vs. the Phillies this year.

Can't win a championship with this pen not even if Roberts were to become a small-ball, run manufacturing wizard.

They need to trade Kike fast now that he has his AVG up to 235 after his 4 hits today because he'll be at 214 in about a week in a half. I hate to say it but it might be time to trade Joc also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast