Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Right, but I still have both in the playoffs. Let me break it down to my most basic thing though....I think the Pels have the best player between the two teams in Jrue.
    Bingo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    This is kind of incomplete until the offseason is finished, especially with Westbrook on the market, but here we go.

Western Conference:

1) Clippers - Hard to pick against them. They have it all on both sides of the ball.
    2) Lakers - Maybe they are top heavy, but I think they quietly had a solid offseason after the AD trade.
    3) Jazz - They had a great offseason and move up a few spots in the tight West.
    4) Rockets - A lot going on with this team so could move up or down depending on what happens next.
    5) Nuggets - They won't be the 2 seed again, but overall their success was mostly sustainable.
    6) Blazers - They are not far behind the 5 teams above them at least as far as the regular season is concerned.
    7) Warriors - No bench, only 2 good scorers, lost a ton of their defensive length... still have Curry though.
    8) Spurs - Pop + veteran stars + some better health = just enough to make the playoffs in the deep Wild West.
    9) Kings - Young, deep, ascending roster. Can Luke Walton steer the ship? I have no clue.
    10) Mavs - That Euro 1-2 punch makes you wanna drool. The rest of the roster, not so much.
    11) Pelicans - Young, deep, athletic roster. They are a year away for me though.
    12) Wolves - Good enough to compete every night, but not good enough to seriously contend for a playoff spot.
    13) Grizzlies - I love the young nucleus they are building, but they are just too young this year.
    14) OKC - I'm assuming Westbrook gets traded. Losing your two superstars hurts, but they got assets for a rebuild.
    15) Suns - Trust the process.

Eastern Conference:

1) Bucks - I don't think losing Brogdon moves them down from the top spot especially with Kawhi now out of the East.
    2) 76ers - Are they better or worse than last year? No idea, but they are here by default.
    3) Celtics - Less is more for this team.
    4) Raptors - I think they still have what it takes to remain competitive.
    5) Pacers - Solid team that remains a solid team.
    6) Nets - They've improved, but I still have them 6th. With Durant next year, they should become #1 in the East.
    7) Heat - As it stands now, I have them 7th but there is a big drop off after the top 6 in the East.
    8) Magic - Finished strong last year, but still lacking at PG.
    9) Detroit - Blake has improved his offensive game, but this team is still lacking around him.
    10) Hawks - I like the direction they are moving in. Could rise up in the rankings.
    11) Wizards - I'm not feeling a bounce back here.
    12) Bulls - There is some young talent here, but they have to come a long way to rise above this spot.
    13) Cavs - Some young talent here too, but they have a long ways to go.
    14) Knicks - Rough offseason will lead to a rough season.
    15) Hornets - Kemba carried this team. He gone now.
    Good breakdown.

The West is 11 strong maybe 12 with Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    This is kind of incomplete until the offseason is finished, especially with Westbrook on the market, but here we go.

Western Conference:

1) Clippers - Hard to pick against them. They have it all on both sides of the ball.
    2) Lakers - Maybe they are top heavy, but I think they quietly had a solid offseason after the AD trade.
    3) Jazz - They had a great offseason and move up a few spots in the tight West.
    4) Rockets - A lot going on with this team so could move up or down depending on what happens next.
    5) Nuggets - They won't be the 2 seed again, but overall their success was mostly sustainable.
    6) Blazers - They are not far behind the 5 teams above them at least as far as the regular season is concerned.
    7) Warriors - No bench, only 2 good scorers, lost a ton of their defensive length... still have Curry though.
    8) Spurs - Pop + veteran stars + some better health = just enough to make the playoffs in the deep Wild West.
    9) Kings - Young, deep, ascending roster. Can Luke Walton steer the ship? I have no clue.
    10) Mavs - That Euro 1-2 punch makes you wanna drool. The rest of the roster, not so much.
    11) Pelicans - Young, deep, athletic roster. They are a year away for me though.
    12) Wolves - Good enough to compete every night, but not good enough to seriously contend for a playoff spot.
    13) Grizzlies - I love the young nucleus they are building, but they are just too young this year.
    14) OKC - I'm assuming Westbrook gets traded. Losing your two superstars hurts, but they got assets for a rebuild.
    15) Suns - Trust the process.

Eastern Conference:

1) Bucks - I don't think losing Brogdon moves them down from the top spot especially with Kawhi now out of the East.
    2) 76ers - Are they better or worse than last year? No idea, but they are here by default.
    3) Celtics - Less is more for this team.
    4) Raptors - I think they still have what it takes to remain competitive.
    5) Pacers - Solid team that remains a solid team.
    6) Nets - They've improved, but I still have them 6th. With Durant next year, they should become #1 in the East.
    7) Heat - As it stands now, I have them 7th but there is a big drop off after the top 6 in the East.
    8) Magic - Finished strong last year, but still lacking at PG.
    9) Detroit - Blake has improved his offensive game, but this team is still lacking around him.
    10) Hawks - I like the direction they are moving in. Could rise up in the rankings.
    11) Wizards - I'm not feeling a bounce back here.
    12) Bulls - There is some young talent here, but they have to come a long way to rise above this spot.
    13) Cavs - Some young talent here too, but they have a long ways to go.
    14) Knicks - Rough offseason will lead to a rough season.
    15) Hornets - Kemba carried this team. He gone now.
    Tend to agree with most of these quick breakdowns and order, nice list dude.

1. Clippers
    2. 76ers
    3. Bucks
    4. Lakers
    5. Jazz
    6. Rockets
    7. Warriors
    8. Trailblazers
    9. Nuggets
    10. Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i think thats crazy, but thats your opinion so I respect it

but you really think Jrue is better than Demarr? Cause I really dont. Demarr has proven he can be a #1 option on a consistent playoff team where Jrue has never been asked to be the #1 option and probably wont be asked to be the #1 option on this current roster.
    Offensively Jrue plays on and off ball a little better imo. Better passer. Better defender.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Let my HEAT get West before making predictions.

Best offseasons in order:

Heat
    Clippers
    Jazz
    Well, West is going to Houston, you can bring down the heat to the very bottom of the list now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Well, West is going to Houston, you can bring down the heat to the very bottom of the list now

With Westbrook over CP? Lol. Not sure that's an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    With Westbrook over CP? Lol. Not sure that's an upgrade.
    I was referring to the heat, since he is a heat fan putting the heat as the 3rd best team in the league llulz

Everyone's tied at 0-0 right now
    Short Cut, Draw Blood

My list

1) Bucks

2) Warriors

3) Nets

4) Celtics

5) Lakers

6) 76ers

7) Trailblazers

8) Rockets

9) Jazz

10) Nuggets

I was referring to the heat, since he is a heat fan putting the heat as the 3rd best team in the league llulz

You must be the dude in your sig if you think I ever said they were a top 3 team in the league with Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    My list

1) Bucks

2) Warriors

3) Nets

4) Celtics

5) Lakers

6) 76ers

7) Trailblazers

8) Rockets

9) Jazz

10) Nuggets
    No Clippers?

You must be the dude in your sig if you think I ever said they were a top 3 team in the league with Westbrook.
    With Westbrook the top 3 teams are the heat bucks and Sixers. Please make a case for anyone else above those 3.

And donít hate on beetlejuice

I have to think CP3 will be traded again. Miami keeps being brought up.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

And donít hate on beetlejuice

Thatís the east not the league!!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast