Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Top 10 teams in basketball in order

Lets go... Lots of teams are insanely close here... are the clippers the best or are the lakers? Are the sixers/bucks more complete compared to the clippers/lakers? How about utah who probably had the best off season of arguably any team.

My list

Clippers
    Bucks
    Sixers
    Lakers
    Jazz
    Warriors
    Nuggets
    Rockets
    Pacers
    Celtics.

Blazers/spurs/Raptors could all be right there... pelicans might surprise people as well.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-09-2019 at 03:38 AM.

My free agency winner is actually utah... I loved everything Utah did this offseason on top of that Dmitch will take a step forward after a down year... Gobert is a god and now their team is packed... I doubt they can beat the Lakers/Clippers or a healthy warriors team but they will make it interesting out west.

The lakers are the biggest wildcard... Depth be damned if they get lebron with a chip on his shoulder he is gonna run through the west but how will his injury/age hurt him?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    My free agency winner is actually utah... I loved everything Utah did this offseason on top of that Dmitch will take a step forward after a down year... Gobert is a god and now their team is packed... I doubt they can beat the Lakers/Clippers or a healthy warriors team but they will make it interesting out west.

The lakers are the biggest wildcard... Depth be damned if they get lebron with a chip on his shoulder he is gonna run through the west but how will his injury/age hurt him?
    Did we just become best friends?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Did we just become best friends?
    lol well i always loved gobert i just didnt like the kobe type of play dmitch played and i still dont... I think he will be smarter though with more help now... If he relies on his shooting when its hot and tries to drive and dish when he isnt the jazz are dangerous... He just cant have his 4-18 shooting nights and keep shooting... I hate the notion shooters should keep shooting... He will be much better this year no doubt and I feel like Utah and their moves are going to be a dangerous team come the playoffs. What they did this off season is amazing.

Utah right now would be a downright nasty matchup for warriors/Rockets even if those teams are healthy. This season is gonna be lit.

lol well i always loved gobert i just didnt like the kobe type of play dmitch played and i still dont... I think he will be smarter though with more help now... If he relies on his shooting when its hot and tries to drive and dish when he isnt the jazz are dangerous... He just cant have his 4-18 shooting nights and keep shooting... I hate the notion shooters should keep shooting... He will be much better this year no doubt and I feel like Utah and their moves are going to be a dangerous team come the playoffs. What they did this off season is amazing.
    I don't like his hero ball either but damn man what else was there? He made a ton of passes to wide *** open people last year that couldn't hit em. This year on paper anyway it's different. He's gotta really just be smarter and decrease the degree of difficulty of some of his shots This year he doesn't have any excuses. I also expect him to be better defensively since he doesn't have to carry all the load offensively anymore. He's got the length, build, and athleticism to be a great defender. He just has to do it.

But like you said this NBA season is gonna be GREAT! It can't get going quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I don't like his hero ball either but damn man what else was there? He made a ton of passes to wide *** open people last year that couldn't hit em. This year on paper anyway it's different. He's gotta really just be smarter and decrease the degree of difficulty of some of his shots This year he doesn't have any excuses. I also expect him to be better defensively since he doesn't have to carry all the load offensively anymore. He's got the length, build, and athleticism to be a great defender. He just has to do it.

But like you said this NBA season is gonna be GREAT! It can't get going quick enough.
    yup there is gonna be a sick amount of legit teams eliminated in the first and 2nd round in both conferences.

The Blazers are one of the Top 10 teams in basketball. But we go through this every year. People leave them out or have them as a fringe playoff team and then they get the 3rd seed in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The Blazers are one of the Top 10 teams in basketball. But we go through this every year. People leave them out or have them as a fringe playoff team and then they get the 3rd seed in the West.
    The question for me with the blazers is are they actually a playoff team or just a regular season team. I thibk you're right that they deserve to be in the top 10, but I'm not sure their finish in the west is always indicative of their playoff potential.

Guys like LeBron and kawhi will still get their rest. So it wouldnt shock me at all if teams like Portland, Utah and Denver finish close or above them in the regular season. But both LA teams probably make more noise in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    The question for me with the blazers is are they actually a playoff team or just a regular season team. I thibk you're right that they deserve to be in the top 10, but I'm not sure their finish in the west is always indicative of their playoff potential.

Guys like LeBron and kawhi will still get their rest. So it wouldnt shock me at all if teams like Portland, Utah and Denver finish close or above them in the regular season. But both LA teams probably make more noise in the playoffs.
    Well Portland made the WCF just last season, beating the Denver Nuggets to get there. You are thinking of the season before.

yup there is gonna be a sick amount of legit teams eliminated in the first and 2nd round in both conferences.
    both lmao!!

Sixers and Bucks are the only contenders in the east.Maybe Boston if the young guys make a jump and they get good big man play.

Let my HEAT get West before making predictions.

Best offseasons in order:

Heat
    Clippers
    Jazz

Whether Utah is a 2nd round elim or going to the Finals entirely depends on Mitchell. Everyone else is a known quantity. Maybe Conley will make him better or he will get better with age.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    both lmao!!

Sixers and Bucks are the only contenders in the east.Maybe Boston if the young guys make a jump and they get good big man play.
    Nah. bucks are destined for the lottery after losing ROY broggy

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast