Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete Alonso

The first time I knew Pete Alonso was legit is when Paddack called him out. I was worried and didnt know if he would really be able to handle it but he did and it was glorious. He wasnt cocky about it at all. He is so competitive and passionate but has none of the typical meatheaded traits that you see in so many elite athletes. Ive never seen him brag or insult anyone. I dont want to see another person describe him as cocky because he's really anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    The last time i saw a hanger like that i was shopping for a suit.

Im so sad I missed the game today. Poor Pete. Not that I want him to keep striking out but he looks really good doing this. Mmmm. Im gonna go watch it 10 more times or so.
    Last edited by marychristine; 07-22-2019 at 01:14 AM.

This angle is awesome... That crowd was incredible. Some baseball magic. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d4908a723c61/40vp0.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    That was hilarious when he said it. Pretty sure heís saying it in jest which makes it even more funny

Last edited by fanofclendennon; 08-06-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    That was hilarious when he said it. Pretty sure heís saying it in jest which makes it even more funny
    I laughed my butt off. I think he meant it. Only someone who believes in astrology would know when Mercury came out of retrograde.

Hey, if he can get out of this slump, he can believe in whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I laughed my butt off. I think he meant it. Only someone who believes in astrology would know when Mercury came out of retrograde.

Hey, if he can get out of this slump, he can believe in whatever he wants.
    Or he was put up to do it by Jimmy Fallon.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The only time i watch Jimmy is when his videos make their way to my social media feed. Is that his thing?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    The only time i watch Jimmy is when his videos make their way to my social media feed. Is that his thing?
    He did something like that at the all star game.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    As much as I didnít like Fallon on SNL or his movies, (actually despised him) heís a pretty funny guy when not on SNL or doing movies

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    As much as I didnít like Fallon on SNL or his movies, (actually despised him) heís a pretty funny guy when not on SNL or doing movies
    He does some great schticks.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast