Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You've felt the need to defend your position throughout this thread. I haven't seen you not respond to anyone who isn't crapping on Alonso.

You'll definitely be letting us know the next time he strikes out with 2 men on or goes 0-4 one day.
    Yeah if someone calls me out I defend myself.
    I really wont be letting you know to be honest, if you don't want to discuss Pete anymore it's easy don't hit me up on this topic and we wont discuss it again til 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Yeah if someone calls me out I defend myself.
    I really wont be letting you know to be honest, if you don't want to discuss Pete anymore it's easy don't hit me up on this topic and we wont discuss it again til 2020
    Yes. Defend the **** out of yourself.

I made this for you the other day and never posted it. Its totally wholesome and super dorky but the end is true starting at 1:15.
    http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d83be91...8827214843.mp4

Haha thx Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Haha thx Mary
    Cool kids club. Once youre in youre always in because I dont just put anyone in it. Anyway, Keep doing your thing. Trust me Pete doesnt know. Pete doesnt care. Petes going to do well whether you root for or against him or hope he willl regress or not. What you think and say does not offend me at all. And sometimes, I agree with you. But right now, look at what hes about to do... hes so magical. Im telling you, its worth it to shut up and enjoy what hes doing. But then, I think of all the entertainment ill miss out on if you stop... don't stop. so you know what? Thank YOU.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth.
    Why? Dont be a weakling.

The only thing Ive ever agreed with these fools on. This and the Howie shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Yes. Defend the **** out of yourself.

I made this for you the other day and never posted it. Its totally wholesome and super dorky but the end is true starting at 1:15.
    http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d83be91...8827214843.mp4
    He's not defending the "****" out of himself as much as he's continuing to use false information to support his disproven premise. But hey, if that makes him a champion in your eyes, go for it.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    He's not defending the "****" out of himself as much as he's continuing to use false information to support his disproven premise. But hey, if that makes him a champion in your eyes, go for it.
    Youre the only champion here. You and Pete.
    But Bandit is a nice guy. When he turns into an ******* so will I. Until then, we are friends and If that makes any one sick, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Yeah but hes no Acuna and is going to be the next Reese Hodgkins
    Nice one.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Yeah but hes no Acuna and is going to be the next Reese Hodgkins
    lol

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Youre the only champion here. You and Pete.
    But Bandit is a nice guy. When he turns into an ******* so will I. Until then, we are friends and If that makes any one sick, too bad.
    Pete's worthy. I'm not.

But we both thank you.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Pete's worthy. I'm not.

But we both thank you.
    Uhhhmm thats totally my decision. You dont have a say in that. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nice one.
    Get out of my thread spliff. You dont get to come make Bandit look like a fool without my permission.

Get out of my thread spliff. You dont get to come make Bandit look like a fool without my permission.
    PSHH....there's only one person responsible for making him look like a fool.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

16. 09-19-2019, 04:19 PM
    Reason
    knock it off

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast