Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Ok ok. You told me. I dont want to piss u off. Im sorry.
    lol
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    lol
    Theres very few people Ive come across that Id be scared to piss off. Youre one of them. No thanks. You can win. Im ok just knowing we both know the truth deep down in our hearts.

Remember when I said he was going to be our Aaron Judge?

Not so crazy now, am i?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

lol who am I kidding, I’m still crazy

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Theres very few people Ive come across that Id be scared to piss off. Youre one of them. No thanks. You can win. Im ok just knowing we both know the truth deep down in our hearts.
    Ha!

We were having two different conversations. I was merely pointing out what he looked like while he was struggling by comparing his swing and approach to what he was doing when he was going well.

As I was posting all this, you were telling me I needed to have patience and I needed to keep my expectations in check. And I was like, huh?

Anyway, here is video of perhaps the worst Big Home Run call in Mets franchise history. Somewhere, Lindsey, Bob, and Ralph are turning over in their graves. And I hope Gary enjoyed his vacation because I sure as hell didn't.

https://www.mlb.com/video/pete-alons...-to-left-field

Pete Alonso sends one deep to left field? WTF???? And thank you, Keith, for pointing out Pete just broke a record. Gary A couldn't have been more unprepared for that call.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Remember when I said he was going to be our Aaron Judge?

Not so crazy now, am i?

When you get one right, shout it from the rooftops.

Ha!

We were having two different conversations. I was merely pointing out what he looked like while he was struggling by comparing his swing and approach to what he was doing when he was going well.

As I was posting all this, you were telling me I needed to have patience and I needed to keep my expectations in check. And I was like, huh?

Anyway, here is video of perhaps the worst Big Home Run call in Mets franchise history. Somewhere, Lindsey, Bob, and Ralph are turning over in their graves. And I hope Gary enjoyed his vacation because I sure as hell didn't.

https://www.mlb.com/video/pete-alons...-to-left-field

Pete Alonso sends one deep to left field? WTF???? And thank you, Keith, for pointing out Pete just broke a record. Gary A couldn't have been more unprepared for that call.
    You seemed like you were afraid for him. I wish I werent so lazy.. id go back and make collage of all your posts so you could experience yourself like I did. Every. Single. Game. Anyway, I guess its good we were both right in the end. I was righter though. LET IT BE KNOWN : )

You seemed like you were afraid for him. I wish I werent so lazy.. id go back and make collage of all your posts so you could experience yourself like I did. Every. Single. Game. Anyway, I guess its good we were both right in the end. I was righter though. LET IT BE KNOWN : )
    No. It was clear he was in a funk and I didn't know when he would snap out of it. My original prediction based on nothing was mid to late August. Then it seemed like maybe sooner. Then maybe not.

You should go back and see my posts. You'll be surprised to see I never said the things you thought I said. In fact, I'm almost certain that at least half of the time you were confusing me with Bandit who, OMG, has disappeared!

No. It was clear he was in a funk and I didn't know when he would snap out of it. My original prediction based on nothing was mid to late August. Then it seemed like maybe sooner. Then maybe not.

You should go back and see my posts. You'll be surprised to see I never said the things you thought I said. In fact, I'm almost certain that at least half of the time you were confusing me with Bandit who, OMG, has disappeared!
    I could never confuse you with bandit. Its just how I read you in the moment. I just misunderstood you. Sorry. Bamdit hasnt disappeared. He was here yesterday. He was probably just busy.

I could never confuse you with bandit. Its just how I read you in the moment. I just misunderstood you. Sorry. Bamdit hasnt disappeared. He was here yesterday. He was probably just busy.
    Very easy to do with digital communications.

Thanks.

Very easy to do with digital communications.

Thanks.
    Nobody is more misunderstood than me because oc that. Its just that I can still enjoy it. If only bickering were a profession.

Nobody is more misunderstood than me because oc that. Its just that I can still enjoy it. If only bickering were a profession.
    Lol, JoeGamer would be counting his millions right now.

Lol, JoeGamer would be counting his millions right now.
    Hes not much of a bickerer. He gets to a point he has to ignore so No. I dont believe in ignore. Never ignored a soul.

Hes not much of a bickerer. He gets to a point he has to ignore so No. I dont believe in ignore. Never ignored a soul.
    That's because you're a troll most of the time. I'm actually trying to have substantive discussions with people. You're just trying to piss people off.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    That's because you're a troll most of the time. I'm actually trying to have substantive discussions with people. You're just trying to piss people off.
    I love substance. Ive just been waiting for you to give me some.

But honestly, its not that. You just hate when someone disagrees with you. And I ALWAYS disagree with you. Except for two times.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast