Or you could do

PG- Tyler Herro
    SG- Duncan Robinson
    SF- Jimmy Butler
    PF- Precious Achiuwa
    C- Bam Adebayo
    I already posted this lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I already posted this lol
    Yeah you did but with that lineup Miami really can't lose because it is at best a death lineup

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Nice

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Still eyeing Zach LaVine ... https://www.spotrac.com/nba/chicago-...-lavine-15365/

If Giannis signs that extension I wonder who Pat goes after.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/cel...-nba-offseason

& please do not trade for Lowry (for this season), I don't care how much Jimmy loves him.

I see Pat Riley going after Kyle Lowry especially if he wants to keep Jimmy Butler happy

And to be honest Lowry actually would fit on this team

With Giannis' latest comments he more or less said he wouldn't mind playing on a super team but only if he is the #1 option or coming into a situation where he is either the clear top guy or even as a #2 but only if other stars flock to him on his team. They were discussing this the other day when I watched it on First Take. Basically I got the impression that Giannis is staying with the Bucks at least from these latest comments. So takes Miami out of the running really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I see Pat Riley going after Kyle Lowry especially if he wants to keep Jimmy Butler happy

And to be honest Lowry actually would fit on this team
    No...no...NO!!!

Please Clippers go get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    No...no...NO!!!

Please Clippers go get him.
    Replace 34yr old Dragić with 34 yr old Lowry?

There are a few backup plans I have in mind for 2021 for the HEAT, but no version involves Lowry.
    Last edited by beasted86; 12-05-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Replace 34yr old Dragić with 34 yr old Lowry?

There are a few backup plans I have in mind for 2021 for the HEAT, but no version involves Lowry.
    I believe Miami would try to still keep Dragic if they made a trade for Lowry. Getting Lowry would be to make Jimmy happy, but I wouldn't be happy; I wouldn't be able to stomach watching most games. I can't stand his playing style (just like how I can not stand the way Harden plays).

Unless Nunn completely balls out this season I don't see how Nunn stays in a Heat uniform because he has been discussed a lot in potential trade packages

Well apparently we're not going to have the Sioux Falls g-league team this year

The g-league is doing a bubble in Atlanta and it was optional for teams to join.......and we said no thanks

That sucks, our developmental system has been a huge plus for this team whether you talk about guys like Duncan Robinson and Josh Richardson or Rodney Mcgruder and Derrick Jones jr having a g-league team is super important for player development

That means whoever our two-way players are we lose them after 50 games unless we officially sign them to the roster....I think currently our roster is at 15 so unless we release Chris Silva or make a trade then signing a two-way to a standard contract might be out the window

Most likely neither of our two-way guys breakout....BUT if they do then we're gonna be in a pickle

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Well apparently we're not going to have the Sioux Falls g-league team this year

The g-league is doing a bubble in Atlanta and it was optional for teams to join.......and we said no thanks

That sucks, our developmental system has been a huge plus for this team whether you talk about guys like Duncan Robinson and Josh Richardson or Rodney Mcgruder and Derrick Jones jr having a g-league team is super important for player development

That means whoever our two-way players are we lose them after 50 games unless we officially sign them to the roster....I think currently our roster is at 15 so unless we release Chris Silva or make a trade then signing a two-way to a standard contract might be out the window

Most likely neither of our two-way guys breakout....BUT if they do then we're gonna be in a pickle
    That is unfortunate but at least your starting 5 is pretty much solid

Please... I need a team to step up and give the assets needed to make a trade for Harden before Dec 15.

I can't have Pat pulling off a trade for that guy.

& I blame all of this on Beal

Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast