Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1692
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I actually predict something a bit more underwhelming like trading for 2 second-rounders.

Like I said.... Totally expect Miami to trade for two 2nd round picks.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Just ridicules....

As soon as Beal extended, Miami was never going to be able to trade for him; he had to know that. So he's out.

Miami needs AD, I'm serious!

Bucks did get better, but not good enough to beat the Nets; & I will see how they matchup with the HEAT, when they actually play games against each other.
    For me AD is better than Giannis for the HEAT for sure. But realistically I also know AD is not leaving.

I just wish Riley could show us that magic one more time and get us a Woj-bomb on Thursday morning with news of a meeting with the HEAT. Even if we don't get him, it tells me Riley can still scare the life out of opposing managers! Lmao!

If Giannis does something crazy and re-signs with the Bucks, whats next for Miami?

Kawhi or PG?

I just do not want Harden out East, I don't have time for his play style in a playoff series...smh

& this might sound a little crazy, but don't be surprised if Miami makes a trade for Gordon Hayward, if they can't get victor oladipo this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If Giannis does something crazy and re-signs with the Bucks, whats next for Miami?

Kawhi or PG?

I just do not want Harden out East, I don't have time for his play style in a playoff series...smh

& this might sound a little crazy, but don't be surprised if Miami makes a trade for Gordon Hayward, if they can't get victor oladipo this off season.
    Here's the list of targets we can go after ranked by availability (exercised option and/or mutual interest to sign):

Oladipo
    George
    Holiday
    Kawhi
    Hayward
    Collins (RFA)
    Markkanen (RFA)
    LeBron
    Griffin
    Randle

Now I know that list is not as nice without Giannis, but realistically we can still put together a great team. I'm just hoping Miami can plug the front court needs thru this draft (or draft day trade) or via Okpala.

The latter part might sound crazy, but I'm not talking some star, just a quality starter like Jerami Grant.

ZERO chance AD leaves, c'mon now!

I honestly think Beal is the best choice if Giannis does not come. If we can somehow get Beal without giving up Herro, Bam, or Jimmy obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    ZERO chance AD leaves, c'mon now!

I honestly think Beal is the best choice if Giannis does not come. If we can somehow get Beal without giving up Herro, Bam, or Jimmy obviously.
    Miami isn't desperate enough to get Beal. it will cost like 4, 1st rd picks, 4 pick swaps, Herro, Okpala & other contracts to match up.

Remember, Pat was trying to trade for both of Wall & Beal to get that trade done.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

Annnnnnnnnnnd of course Detroit trades into the 19th slot to pick Saddiq Bey

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnnd of course Detroit trades into the 19th slot to pick Saddiq Bey
    Right?!

Precious Achiuwa... Hopefully they were really impressed by his workout and they saw great potential.

I just hope Miami is not trading this guy back to get 2nds.

Precious Achiuwa... Hopefully they were really impressed by his workout and they saw great potential.

Great pick up

That was my first thought too, he must've had a good workout.....he shot 59.9% from the line and I'm really skeptical he can develop his outside shot

He has soooo much upside though, add that to a good workout and solid player development staff and this could become a good pick.......right now I'm pretty indifferent

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    That was my first thought too, he must've had a good workout.....he shot 59.9% from the line and I'm really skeptical he can develop his outside shot

He has soooo much upside though, add that to a good workout and solid player development staff and this could become a good pick.......right now I'm pretty indifferent
    I'm impressed by his rebounding and defensive potential. I know we all want the stretch 4 ability, but as long as he's willing to work he's likely already a way better option than Silva immediately and clearly has shooting potential.

After Bam and Herro, we have to start giving the benefit of the doubt to the HEAT management.

Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast