Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    We should offer Ingram the max this summer. Outside of Giannis AD and Kawhi with this age and potential being an all star heís a better option for now and the future than any free agent in 2021. Also his contract will be $28M a year as opposed to 40M a year for the others. Heís also younger than Bam which is nice too.

If Giannis AD or Kawhi commit to us when we get our meeting with them in 2021 send Ingram to that team in a sign and trade if needed to clear the cap space for them. Itís a win-win situation imo.
    I agree with the ideology, but not the execution. I don't want to hear anything about positionless basketball.... The flat truth is Butler and Ingram are both SFs. Not SG/SFs, Not SF/PFs, they are as pure SF as you can find. We don't need 2 SFs in the lineup. Jimmy is not a full time PG either.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I agree with the ideology, but not the execution. I don't want to hear anything about positionless basketball.... The flat truth is Butler and Ingram are both SFs. Not SG/SFs, Not SF/PFs, they are as pure SF as you can find. We don't need 2 SFs in the lineup. Jimmy is not a full time PG either.
    I feel this is pretty picky, theyíre both perimeter players. I would take Nunn out do the starting lineup more than likely or Leonard and have him at the 4. Nunn isnt a PG either.

Nunn
    Robinson
    Jimmy
    Ingram
    Bam

Thatís what Iíd go with.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I feel this is pretty picky, theyíre both perimeter players. I would take Nunn out do the starting lineup more than likely or Leonard and have him at the 4. Nunn isnt a PG either.

Nunn
    Robinson
    Jimmy
    Ingram
    Bam

Thatís what Iíd go with.
    Miami could do it with the strategy that they can always find a trade partner later like GSW did with Russell.

You just have to manage his injury risk before the deadline and be smart about it.

Nunn
    Robinson
    Jimmy
    Ingram
    Bam

Thatís what Iíd go with.
    Lets see what happens, but I don't believe Miami goes after Ingram, unless the Wiz state that they would trade Beal for him; then I can see Miami signing Ingram just to flip 3months later for Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Yep, Iíd love to have Ingram period but if there were a whale we could land using him like Giannis or something you obviously do that and I think the Bucks obviously do it if Giannis wanted Miami in the summer and the only way was a sign and trade
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

If we donít trade for a big name player or sign one in free agency we should try to sign serge Ibaka. Heís perfect next to Bam

8/24/2

As the season gets closer to starting, what news or reports have you guys been hearing during the quarantine about HEAT players?

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing?

What about the NBA draft? Who's your realistic pick? For me I've been watching videos and Kira Lewis could be a steal.

If we donít trade for a big name player or sign one in free agency we should try to sign serge Ibaka. Heís perfect next to Bam
    Solid guy but doesn't fit the age timeline. Jimmy should honestly be remain the oldest player by at least 2-3 years from our main core.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing?
    Herro & D Robinson... I want to see how they face a game 6 & or 7. Will they still be able to knock down shoots, and can they play avg defense when it counts.

If Nunn can show out in some games, Miami can use him as a good trade asset in the offseason. He might get traded for Victor before the start of next season. The Pacers know that Vic has his eye on Miami, might as well get some talented players for him.

Any other team that trades for him, wont give up much because the entire League knows that Miami will have the cap space to out right sign Vic next off season.

Oh yeah, & I will be watching Jimmy in crush time (I don't expect him to be an offensive weapon); but he just needs to be able to knock down shoots from time to time.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Herro & D Robinson... I want to see how they face a game 6 & or 7. Will they still be able to knock down shoots, and can they play avg defense when it counts.

If Nunn can show out in some games, Miami can use him as a good trade asset in the offseason. He might get traded for Victor before the start of next season. The Pacers know that Vic has his eye on Miami, might as well get some talented players for him.

Any other team that trades for him, wont give up much because the entire League knows that Miami will have the cap space to out right sign Vic next off season.

Oh yeah, & I will be watching Jimmy in crush time (I don't expect him to be an offensive weapon); but he just needs to be able to knock down shoots from time to time.
    I'm excited to see just how much more BAM can evolve offensively. He was having a great year and the time off may have helped.

Nunn too, he was hitting that rookie wall. Having the time off to rest, train, watch film of his limitations he should be much more consistent. Even if Nunn doesn't get a whole lot better, but is at least more consistent/efficient there will be a bunch of teams that view him as an attractive trade piece. I wouldn't mind just keeping him as the long term PG if he develops more passing vision.

Heatís Kendrick Nunn clowns Giannis Antetokounmpo in Instagram post

Well I'm going to miss you Nunn.... But you have to go now lmao

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...stagram/563588

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Well I'm going to miss you Nunn.... But you have to go now lmao

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...stagram/563588
    I've come to dislike Nunn's shot selection and jumper-heavy offense. I definitely don't think he's maxed out his potential yet and look forward to his growth, but I would not be mad at a trade if Riley could get someone better who's not an old vet.

I'd do Nunn + filler for Schroeder, or some other nice PG.

I've come to dislike Nunn's shot selection and jumper-heavy offense. I definitely don't think he's maxed out his potential yet and look forward to his growth, but I would not be mad at a trade if Riley could get someone better who's not an old vet.

I'd do Nunn + filler for Schroeder, or some other nice PG.
    I'm thinking Nunn & fillers will be traded for Oladipo; but I would really like Zach LaVine.

I'm thinking Miami will sign & trade Dragic for assets, so those assets either go to the Pacers or whatever team they arer trying to deal with.

I just want Miami to capitalize on this season & get a star player to sign with them this upcoming free agency. It's just that there isn't a lot of key free agents. Only one is AD, and he's good right now. This is ridiculous!

Oladipo (he will bounce back from his injury to me)
    Herro/ D Robinson
    Jimmy/ D Robinson
    AD
    Bam

Miami could realistically have this starting lineup next season. Out right sign AD in free agency (but something crazy would have to happen for him to leave the Lakers); and make a trade for Vic.

Nunn, KO, 1st rd pick from whoever we do a sign & trade with for Dragic(Dallas) , & maybe Okpala. All other filers go to the pacers.

The Nets if healthy will be a problem, I don't want Miami to waste a season.

Pat has to go after AD this offseason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCC...=TheFlightMike