Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    KP already having more knee issues, no thanks.

Nice dream but Dallas wants to keep those guys together.

Instead of KP whos signed to the max, what about Markannen from the Bulls? The Bulls are using him completely wrong and hed be a perfect fit next to Bam offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You don't know if they will be a problem in the future... But I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Nice dream but Dallas wants to keep those guys together.
    I really feel that he can be had this season. Any other team, his value might be too high.

With the 3 guys Miami can give them, those guys will immediately help there playoff push & have Nunn & Winslow (or Djj), for years to come.

But I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Instead of KP whos signed to the max, what about Markannen from the Bulls? The Bulls are using him completely wrong and hed be a perfect fit next to Bam offensively.
    Very good suggestion.... I rather KP of course because of his overall talent & shoot blocking; but I can see why you would want him (shooting, contract & years on contract).

I believe the Bulls front office would want something like this.... http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ufs3wao

Miami really doesn't have the draft picks.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Very good suggestion.... I rather KP of course because of his overall talent & shoot blocking; but I can see why you would want him (shooting, contract & years on contract).

I believe the Bulls front office would want something like this.... http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ufs3wao

Miami really doesn't have the draft picks.
    I was thinking Lavine and Lauri too but unfortunately that would cost Herro imo but I could be wrong

I don't care if it's Zion, Embiid or KP. I'm not selling the farm to get a guy with knee/foot issues that can't stay healthy and misses games etc.
    Kevin Love and Blake Griffin also fit into that description. No thanks. Never ever.
    BRUH

I honestly dont see any realistic options that would improve us significantly without gutting our team. If Winslow comes back 100% and the way JJ is playing lately, we can consider them as our midseason additions.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    I honestly dont see any realistic options that would improve us significantly without gutting our team. If Winslow comes back 100% and the way JJ is playing lately, we can consider them as our midseason additions.
    don't forget about Waiters too...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    There's surely no big moves, but I'm holding out hope for a smaller move. There are so many teams who should be sellers at the deadline.

Relying on JJ to be consistent or Winslow to remain healthy is unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    There's surely no big moves, but I'm holding out hope for a smaller move. There are so many teams who should be sellers at the deadline.

Relying on JJ to be consistent or Winslow to remain healthy is unrealistic.
    We need a 3 and D perimeter and big, if we play our cards right and are smart about it we can pull it off. I really want the Covington/Dieng duo.

I think Winslow DJJ and KO or JJ or Waiters gets it done for Covington and Dieng. MAYBE throw in a first but Covington is perfect for this team on a good contract and Dieng expires in 2021 and would be way better for us than Leonard. I think this team goes to another level with that move. I love DJJ but the numbers show were not good when he plays.

DJJ had a nice run of games but has fallen off again. We were all hoping with how young he is he actually turned the corner, but instead he regressed to his career play. Inconsistent defense, poor shooting, mediocre finishing. I'd still be open to keeping him around long term on a small contract. He would be fine if we had stronger pieces off the bench otherwise.

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast