Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    LMA and Gay for Winslow / KO / James Johnson

Just hasn't happened yet because Rudy Gay has a trade restriction that ends Jan 14th, 2020.

They get a young piece in Winslow with 3 years left to build with, a solid player in KO to take some of LMA's minutes and they have to eat James Johnson to make salaries work.

I don't know if they can get more than Winslow and some salary matching for a 34-35 year old LMA and 33-34 Rudy Gay which are obvious win now type players and the Spurs aren't going anywhere this year or next. This wouldn't affect our 2021 either as they both have 2 years left. And they're both raining down 3's for the Spurs. This would be such a good trade for us...

Nunn - Dragic
    Butler - Herro
    Duncan - DJJ - Gay
    Bam - Gay - Silva
    LMA - Meyers

That's such a good and versatile 10-11 players... Think we could contend with anyone with that trade. Just not sure the Spurs would take it and I'm not sure we have anything small worthwhile to sweeten the pot. Maybe Okpala.
    Id love it, gives us the much needed scoring and shooting from the front court and gets Meyers out of the lineup. Love Meyers as a teammate but hes not cut out to be in the rotation hes a god awful defender. Want to keep him for chemistry and locker room purposes though. Id be fine sending KZ then signing DJJ and Dragic long term splitting winslows money. Remove bird rights on LMA and Gay in 2021 and sign a max player, give LMA the MLE and gay the vet minimum if theyre open to that and bring them off the bench.

LMA and Gay for Winslow / KO / James Johnson

Just hasn't happened yet because Rudy Gay has a trade restriction that ends Jan 14th, 2020.

They get a young piece in Winslow with 3 years left to build with, a solid player in KO to take some of LMA's minutes and they have to eat James Johnson to make salaries work.

I don't know if they can get more than Winslow and some salary matching for a 34-35 year old LMA and 33-34 Rudy Gay which are obvious win now type players and the Spurs aren't going anywhere this year or next. This wouldn't affect our 2021 either as they both have 2 years left. And they're both raining down 3's for the Spurs. This would be such a good trade for us...

Nunn - Dragic
    Butler - Herro
    Duncan - DJJ - Gay
    Bam - Gay - Silva
    LMA - Meyers

That's such a good and versatile 10-11 players... Think we could contend with anyone with that trade. Just not sure the Spurs would take it and I'm not sure we have anything small worthwhile to sweeten the pot. Maybe Okpala.
    Nah... You have to hold on to Winslow for the better trades down the line then.

You don't trade Winslow for LMA & Gay, doesn't make any sense. If the HEAT could trade Waiters & JJ contract, because a team wants Winslow so bad, then whatever lmao

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Not going to happen fr that package.

It would be more like, Waiters, JJ & Dragic; thats it.
    We would literally have to keep Nunn Herro Bam Robinson for depth with those cheap contracts. DJJ and Winslow to a lesser extent since theyll cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    It was confirmed that this was fake news bro... Woj never mentioned Miami.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    Yea just saw that, my bad.

https://youtu.be/mk-riW4KdLM

This is a great video, the Philadelphia media was so upset about jimmy leaving and wrong about the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    https://youtu.be/mk-riW4KdLM

This is a great video, the Philadelphia media was so upset about jimmy leaving and wrong about the Heat.
    I like the video man

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

Blazers lost by 24 to the Knicks last night. Lets say they do decide to break it up and move CJ, would you do it for Winslow Nunn and KO? Make him our first scoring option and let him thrive as he does when Lillard sits.

CJ/Dragic
    Robinson/Herro
    Butler/DJJ
    Bam/JJ
    Leonard/Silva

If we do decide to trade for someone that messes up 2021 cap space then I think we might as well go all in and trade for someone like Love and just give them shorter term contracts to get out of his deal. JJ and Waiters frees up their cap space.

CJ/Dragic
    Robinson/Herro
    Butler/DJJ
    Love/Jeff Green?
    Bam/Silva/Meyers

If its a big man we trade for that ruins cap then match salary to free up space for OKC and bring in CP3. The dude is balling out this year, especially in the clutch. That 3rd year is ugly but if we ruin 2021 cap space anyways then oh well it doesnt really matter.

This all fits the Jimmy Butler timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Nah... You have to hold on to Winslow for the better trades down the line then.

You don't trade Winslow for LMA & Gay, doesn't make any sense. If the HEAT could trade Waiters & JJ contract, because a team wants Winslow so bad, then whatever lmao
    If you think trading Winslow to get a player of LMA's caliber and a very solid Iguodala type player in Gay but that's 6'8" while also unloading a bad contract in JJ and not affecting our 2021 cap sweepstakes offseason then you severely over-estimate Winslow's worth. Or you don't like LMA and Gay. Which other than their age, I don't know why you wouldn't want them. Their age is the only reason this trade would even be considered by Spurs. LMA and Gay could easily be to us what Marc Gasol was for the Raptors. Raps don't win the championship without him, he was critical for them. KO has not been playing well for us. JJ doesn't get minutes. Winslow doesn't stay healthy, it's always something. Removing Meyers from the starting lineup with LMA would be such a boon to our offense, holy ish balls. And it's not like Meyers is great on defense anyway. He's just an ok solid big. And you could argue that Gay is an upgrade on Winslow honestly. Has size, has athleticism, shoots the 3 better, better mid range jumper. Doesn't have the same ball-handling but we have plenty of that already...
    BRUH

If you think trading Winslow to get a player of LMA's caliber and a very solid Iguodala type player in Gay but that's 6'8" while also unloading a bad contract in JJ and not affecting our 2021 cap sweepstakes offseason then you severely over-estimate Winslow's worth. Or you don't like LMA and Gay. Which other than their age, I don't know why you wouldn't want them. Their age is the only reason this trade would even be considered by Spurs. LMA and Gay could easily be to us what Marc Gasol was for the Raptors. Raps don't win the championship without him, he was critical for them. KO has not been playing well for us. JJ doesn't get minutes. Winslow doesn't stay healthy, it's always something. Removing Meyers from the starting lineup with LMA would be such a boon to our offense, holy ish balls. And it's not like Meyers is great on defense anyway. He's just an ok solid big. And you could argue that Gay is an upgrade on Winslow honestly. Has size, has athleticism, shoots the 3 better, better mid range jumper. Doesn't have the same ball-handling but we have plenty of that already...
    I disagree with your comparisons and KO has been unplayable lately but I agree that this would definitely be a great trade for us and keeps 2021 cap space open which I love.

I wonder what the hell was going on with Winslow.These tweets were either done by someone else or something is wrong. These are so not him.