Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks. Someone finally said it. He would fit good in pre-Steph Curry era. Not to mention he rebounds like a grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Thanks. Someone finally said it. He would fit good in pre-Steph Curry era. Not to mention he rebounds like a grandma.
    What was this referring to lol?

I asked the question earlier because Iím seeing a lot of people mention a trade for Jrue Holiday for Winslow Nunn and KO. Iíd much rather use JJ or someone and keep KO but Iím pretty confident weíre going to consolidate at the deadline at least. We have too much depth lol.

I believe this still gives us max space for Giannis, Oladipo, etc. in 2021 since Jrues contract is only 12M more than Winslowís. He also has a player option that Year so maybe opting out of that would help even more? Iím not sure.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=v4nthew

Send a future 1st or 2nd to SA if necessary.

Who says no? Is this better than my last deal lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=v4nthew

Send a future 1st or 2nd to SA if necessary.

Who says no? Is this better than my last deal lol?
    My only interest would be the Jrue deal

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    My only interest would be the Jrue deal
    Donít like LMA or donít like what weíre giving up for him?

Donít like LMA or donít like what weíre giving up for him?
    Don't like LMA. And between the 2 trades it decreases already thin front to nothing. Just BAM, LMA and Leonard. If one goes down we're relying on KZ Okpala or Haslem.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Don't like LMA. And between the 2 trades it decreases already thin front to nothing. Just BAM, LMA and Leonard. If one goes down we're relying on KZ Okpala or Haslem.
    We would have Silva as well.

One thing Iíd like to keep an eye on, apparently the Raptors are interested in trading for TT using Ibaka. If that happens Iíd say Ibaka is bought out, wonder if we could snag him if thatís the case?

Beasted or anyone else, do you have good knowledge of the cap? Iím thinking if we traded for Jrue we would still have enough to sign Giannis as long as Winslow is gone in the deal? Then we can retain Nunn Robinson and Bam with their bird rights by going over the cap.

Jrue/Dragic
    Herro/Nunn
    Butler/Robinson
    Giannis/???
    Bam/Silva

We would have Silva as well.

One thing Iíd like to keep an eye on, apparently the Raptors are interested in trading for TT using Ibaka. If that happens Iíd say Ibaka is bought out, wonder if we could snag him if thatís the case?
    He would go straight to Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

What was this referring to lol?
    LaMarcus Aldridge

Only way we become a player for Giannis is if Bucks get bounced early (Less than NBA finals) and if we make it to the ECF. A deep postseason run with a young core is more attrative than most, if not all, other factors to a superstar when considering a team.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Only way we become a player for Giannis is if Bucks get bounced early (Less than NBA finals) and if we make it to the ECF. A deep postseason run with a young core is more attrative than most, if not all, other factors to a superstar when considering a team.
    I recently listen to five reason sports... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyc-pLCG5b4&t=1752s

And Amin Elhassan brought up teams that has a shot at landing Giannis. To me, Dallas has the best chance at getting Giannis; no one can offer more to me then Luka & Porziņgis. International players, it just make too much since.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I recently listen to five reason sports... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyc-pLCG5b4&t=1752s

And Amin Elhassan brought up teams that has a shot at landing Giannis. To me, Dallas has the best chance at getting Giannis; no one can offer more to me then Luka & Porziņgis. International players, it just make too much since.
    He also fits that team better skill wise.

I think Miami needs to try and get a player to "force" his way to Miami. IE: Oladipo says trade me to Miami or lose me in free agency next year.

To do this Miami just has to overachieve this season.

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast