Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Wizards also being discussed. 3 team deal to get Beal and Westbrook to Miami. Thunder trying to put Westbrook in the bar possible situation for all heís done.

Also according to Zach Lowe presti isnít being pressure to get back assets for Westbrook just cap relief due to getting so much for Pg. makes sense as Miami can use those assets on Beal. Wall would be going to OKC.

Iím joking about Herro guys lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Iím joking about Herro guys lmao!!!
    Trust me, there's some that aren't.

Wizards also being discussed. 3 team deal to get Beal and Westbrook to Miami. Thunder trying to put Westbrook in the bar possible situation for all heís done.

Also according to Zach Lowe presti isnít being pressure to get back assets for Westbrook just cap relief due to getting so much for Pg. makes sense as Miami can use those assets on Beal. Wall would be going to OKC.
    Absolute pipe dream. There is absolutely no chance that the Thunder trade away guys like Grant and let Burke go and trade George and get a huge amount of draft picks and are going to take on john wall and his contract.
    00000%

We can't even finalize the Westbrook deal and we don't know if it'll happen because we can't take on a single dollar in salary due to hard cap, Thunder are still 2million over luxury and if they want to get rid of players they'll have to entice teams with picks. And people keep talking about adding Beal or Love on top of that? Come on guys... seriously.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Absolute pipe dream. There is absolutely no chance that the Thunder trade away guys like Grant and let Burke go and trade George and get a huge amount of draft picks and are going to take on john wall and his contract.
    00000%

We can't even finalize the Westbrook deal and we don't know if it'll happen because we can't take on a single dollar in salary due to hard cap, Thunder are still 2million over luxury and if they want to get rid of players they'll have to entice teams with picks. And people keep talking about adding Beal or Love on top of that? Come on guys... seriously.
    Youíve been doubting from the jump, sit back, relax, and let it all play out brother!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Yeah, there's a special class of HEAT fans on that Herro bandwagon right now that I am not joining anytime soon. I'm not taking any play outside the regular season seriously.
    Exactly. Feel free to drink the Kool-aid. I won't stop your buzz.

Hell to be honest heís pretty damn good though and heís only 19. Heís going to be a scorer.

Some of the ways that he is scoring cannot be easily duplicated against real NBA starters with more strength, experience, length, and athleticism. But it's encouraging nonetheless that he's able to dominate summer league. End of the day... As long as he wears a Heat logo I'm supporting him and going for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Has there been any credible source that said we are interested in Love, or has that just been all speculation on our parts?
    No one cares about K Love.

Lol this is some what what i posted yesterday & the day before that. Link the source please.

Disclaimer: I don't vouch for this source

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Yeah, there's a special class of HEAT fans on that Herro bandwagon right now that I am not joining anytime soon. I'm not taking any play outside the regular season seriously.
    Some people can spot Talent very quickly and others need some time to realize it.

All i can do speak this into existence if possible, Pat do not trade HERRO for Westbrook.

Hell to be honest heís pretty damn good though and heís only 19. Heís going to be a scorer.
    A lethal sniper. Just focus your mind on his progression 2-3yrs from now. Dear goodness.

#EsayMoney
    Last edited by Dade County; 07-09-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Some people can spot Talent very quickly and others need some time to realize it.

All i can do speak this into existence if possible, Pat do not trade HERRO for Westbrook.

A lethal sniper. Just focus your mind on his progression 2-3yrs from now. Dear goodness.

#EsayMoney
    The way that people were hyping Bam was the same though. You guys were basically saying he'd be what Randle is now, a 20/9 guy with good passing. Potential to be the 2nd best player on a playoff team. It could still happen, but would you say it's more likely or less likely it happens as of now? I'd say less. He would need to take a Most Improved Player type of jump to get there next season.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The way that people were hyping Bam was the same though. You guys were basically saying he'd be what Randle is now, a 20/9 guy with good passing. Potential to be the 2nd best player on a playoff team. It could still happen, but would you say it's more likely or less likely it happens as of now? I'd say less. He would need to take a Most Improved Player type of jump to get there next season.
    I really don't remember the BAM hype, I just know I saw footage when he was shooting 3s; to show NBA teams that he has range.

But of course Spo never even gives him the opportunity to work on that during the game.

I like Bam. It's just that Herro can be a really good scorer in the future, so you know that leads to Hype.

If Pat was trading Herro for Beal, I would just stomach it, but heck no for Westbrook 31yrs, near the end of his career, needs to learn how to not be ball dominant, vet.

But don't get it wrong I like West, it's just that no one else that makes a trade with OKC, will give up anyting on the talent level of Herro, so why should Miami.

I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I actually said I think he is one of the MIP favorites after trading Whiteside opened up his spot. Chances could get worse of better playing next to players like Westbrook and butler

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast