Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1698
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Lowry, Robinson, Butler, PJ Tucker, Bam is a pretty good starting 5

I wonder how they round out the bench
    Herro, Nunn and the rest of those boys come off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Lowry, Robinson, Butler, PJ Tucker, Bam is a pretty good starting 5

I wonder how they round out the bench
    Need one more stretch big. Hearing Markieff Morris is on the radar. He'd be a solid fill in.

Also we really need an extra point guard outside Lowry. Vincent is not sufficient.

Morris has agreed with the HEAT.

PG: Lowry - Vincent
    SG: Robinson - Herro
    SF: Butler - Strus
    PF: Tucker - Morris - Okpala
    C: Adebayo - Dedmon

A lot of defense and grit. I like the roster approach. Feel they could still use a PG.

DJ Augustin? Or do they just stick with one of the rookies to maintain flexibility for buyout market?

I would like Mia to keep Vic on the roster, but it doesn't look like both sides are trying to even talk it out. I want to see how he performs when he is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

A lot of defense and grit. I like the roster approach. Feel they could still use a PG.

DJ Augustin? Or do they just stick with one of the rookies to maintain flexibility for buyout market?
    Miami has a solid team, as long as we beat the Bucks in the playoffs next post season I'll be happy. I don't know if the Nets will suffer so many injuries next post season.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

We all know this but when the heck is Pat going to get us a top 7 scorer in the League. Thats all we are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    We all know this but when the heck is Pat going to get us a top 7 scorer in the League. Thats all we are missing.
    It's clear his choice was to go all in on defense.

I hope Miami picks up George Hill as a solid insurance at PG. We probably need one more Center too for depth. I really rather not have KZ get minutes by default.

Miami has a solid team, as long as we beat the Bucks in the playoffs next post season I'll be happy. I don't know if the Nets will suffer so many injuries next post season.
    Same here. Looking for payback.

Yeah, hopefully with the money drying up from the market we can snag more Morris level vet min guys, Augustin would be a nice vet min guy, I also wouldn't be opposed to signing reclamation guys either like Dennis Smith jr and Dante Exum

Marcus Garrett from summer league looked like Briante Weber reincarnated, if we're going defense heavy he could be a two-way contract guy

Omer Yurtseven had a good performance, 27 pts, 19 reb, 11-20 FG%, 3-7 three-pt%, but he did have 7 turnovers AND 6 fouls which is a big yikes but maybe we give him a two-way contract

It's just one summer league game so there's a way to go, guys like Dru Smith have potential,
    DeJon Jarreau didn't play today so maybe they're saving him for Vegas

Oladipo is back!

If by December he can be 100% healthy & offensively show for 2 months he's a game changer, Pat can either package him off for a disgruntled star player that does not like his situation; or HEAT keep him & make a push in the 2nd half of the season.

Miami has his bird rights, so even next offseason if it doesn't work out but as long as he's back offensively, we can perform a S&T.

Oladipo is back!

If by December he can be 100% healthy & offensively show for 2 months he's a game changer, Pat can either package him off for a disgruntled star player that does not like his situation; or HEAT keep him & make a push in the 2nd half of the season.

Miami has his bird rights, so even next offseason if it doesn't work out but as long as he's back offensively, we can perform a S&T.
    Hinges on health but I wanna see Oladipo do well

Oladipo is back!

I feel Miami has a really strong cast if healthy and locked in.

If I'm being picky just 1 decent depth Center is needed which we can get on the buyout market.

Oladipo is back!

Oladipo really is the game changer.....if both Bam and Herro level up combine with a healthy-ish Oladipo then that's a championship worthy team

We still need some breaks and might have one more move to make....but man oh man I'm pumped for this season lol

I feel Miami has a really strong cast if healthy and locked in.

If I'm being picky just 1 decent depth Center is needed which we can get on the buyout market.
    All in on defense this season, the roots of Miami HEAT basketball. We will have a gritty/grimey 90's team this season. Don't be surprised when Jeff Van Gundy comes out of retirement to hang onto Adebayo's leg during the middle of a game.

I say Miami massively got better this offseason by far...especially with Lowry coming. Lowry can be that CP3 type player for you guys and Butler gets to play with his BFF and Bam is only going to get better.

Starting 5 you guys could roll with:

PG- Kyle Lowry
    SG- Victor Oladipo
    SF- Jimmy Butler
    PF- PJ Tucker
    C- Bam Adebayo

2nd unit

PG- Tyler Herro
    SG- Duncan Robinson
    SF- Max Strus
    PF- Markieff Morris
    C- Dewayne Dedmon