Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Do you guys think that Miami goes after Blake Griffin now? Other posters used to bring up his now, and now since Giannis is out of the picture, what do you guys think?

I am pretty sure they trade to trade for Victor but the Pacers probably want too much. I still want Zach LaVine.

(closing lineup)
    Dragic
    Herro
    Jimmy
    Bam
    Blake

HEAT don't have to push blake either; 28min a game.
    Sure, I think it's something to consider at the trade deadline.

At this point the other 2021 summer candidates are down to:

Victor Oladipo (Some other team may overbid)
    Jrue Holiday (MIL probably overpays)
    Kawhi Leonard (extremely unlikely)
    John Collins (RFA)
    Lauri Markkanen (RFA)
    Julius Randle (Very flawed)
    DeMar DeRozan (Bad fit)

I just can't wait until KZ Okpala actually plays, I don't even care if he plays like crap, I just want to see him get minutes over Moe Harkless

Is it bad of me that I rather Max Strus play over Nunn? lol

It's actually kind of a problem how deep our team is when Nunn, Olynyk, Okpala are healthy DNPs......we need to make a trade for an upgrade somehow

Herro needs to be a better at initiating the offense or at the very least find better shots for himself within the flow of the offense

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sure, I think it's something to consider at the trade deadline.

At this point the other 2021 summer candidates are down to:

Victor Oladipo (Some other team may overbid)
    Jrue Holiday (MIL probably overpays)
    Kawhi Leonard (extremely unlikely)
    John Collins (RFA)
    Lauri Markkanen (RFA)
    Julius Randle (Very flawed)
    DeMar DeRozan (Bad fit)
    If I'm Miami and looking at this list, I go for Blake Griffin

With Blake...he plays the 4 spot...you have Bam at the 5

Jimmy at the 3 (SF)

Robinson at the 2

Dragic at the 1

That's a Championship caliber Heat squad especially if you add Blake Griffin to it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm Miami and looking at this list, I go for Blake Griffin

With Blake...he plays the 4 spot...you have Bam at the 5

Jimmy at the 3 (SF)

Robinson at the 2

Dragic at the 1

That's a Championship caliber Heat squad especially if you add Blake Griffin to it
    Collins is clearly better than Blake at this point, and much younger. Atlanta seems super far apart in last negotiations (he wanted max vs. they offered 90/4) But aside from that you're right.

I'd rather a short term commitment to Blake than a long term commitment to Victor or Jrue. And it's basically guaranteed that you'll have to lock in either player to a 4 year max to steal them away.

I know the kid hasn't been good in the league but I'm curious if Miami got Malik Monk reunited with Bam in the Heat system could he turn into something

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    I know the kid hasn't been good in the league but I'm curious if Miami got Malik Monk reunited with Bam in the Heat system could he turn into something
    I doubt it because Monk has been in a system tailor made for him cuz Charlotte is a pretty bad team and if he still can't ball out even on a bad team...then that's just proof that in a system like Miami he wouldn't be anythin either

Well that sucked

Precious is getting 7 pts and 4 rebs in 15 minutes but hasn't played over 20 minutes in a game this season...why?

Well guys, It's the Nets show for the next 3-4yrs.

Thats how the NBA works unless another team in the East can match their star/talent power.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Well guys, It's the Nets show for the next 3-4yrs.

Thats how the NBA works unless another team in the East can match their star/talent power.
    Meh... the thing to me is Durant and Harden are probably two of the top 5 pure scorers in the game but there is only one ball.
    I think LeBron,Wade, Bosh or Curry,Klay,Durant,Green were more dangerous because they were more complete defense that handled business on both ends of the floor. Kyrie is in la la land and misses games and doesn't play defense very well. Harden is sometimes a joke on defense. Neither are really good rebounders either. They still have Joe Harris and Dinwiddie but with lux tax not sure they can keep these players for more than this year and then have a team with nothing but veterans on minumum deals. On paper its a ridiculous team. I just need to see them in action before I say, damn, game over.

Something I've been wanting is to trade Nunn and Duncan and a draft pick for someone like Zach Levine or Oladipo. Duncan is a FA after this year, I love the guy, but paying a player 16,18,20M a year which he will get, when he can't create his own shot and is average on defense at best, more likely mediocre... I can't do that. If we do that he will be our new Tyler Johnson type contract. Duncan is more deserving of 4/70 than Tyler was when he signed that absurd back loaded 4/50 deal, but still. It will weigh us down. That money needs to go to a more dynamic two way player. If we are paying max to jimmy and bam and 18M to dragic and duncan and then rookies and randoms. Forget it. We will never win.

This trade was proposed in an article:
    Miami Heat Receive: G Zach LaVine, NOP 2021 2nd Round Pick (swap, Chicago outgoing)
    Chicago Bulls Receive: F Andre Iguodala, F Duncan Robinson, G Kendrick Nunn, MIA 2022 1st Round Pick

100% do it. With the emergence of KZ and Precious and adding Zach, we don't need Iggy. Addition of Avery Bradley and how Gabe Vincent and Max are playing, Nunn is an after thought. I think us benching him these games might have killed his trade value a bit. And Duncan, I already explained my rationale above. On the Heat he's v valuable. On most other teams when they don't have dragic and bam and butler and spo running offense, he will be nothing special and overpaid.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Meh... the thing to me is Durant and Harden are probably two of the top 5 pure scorers in the game but there is only one ball.
    I think LeBron,Wade, Bosh or Curry,Klay,Durant,Green were more dangerous because they were more complete defense that handled business on both ends of the floor. Kyrie is in la la land and misses games and doesn't play defense very well. Harden is sometimes a joke on defense. Neither are really good rebounders either. They still have Joe Harris and Dinwiddie but with lux tax not sure they can keep these players for more than this year and then have a team with nothing but veterans on minumum deals. On paper its a ridiculous team. I just need to see them in action before I say, damn, game over.
    I understand but they are going to the Finals in healthy.

Something I've been wanting is to trade Nunn and Duncan and a draft pick for someone like Zach Levine or Oladipo. Duncan is a FA after this year, I love the guy, but paying a player 16,18,20M a year which he will get,
    Miami will not trade Duncan for Oladipo, they are going to gamble and try to get him in free agency; but if teh Rockets will take Nunn & KO, & a draft pick, then yeah for sure vic will be in a HEAT jersey soon.

But for Zach, yes, Duncan will be traded. I would like Miami to get both of LaVine(through trade) & Oladipo(free agency).

This trade was proposed in an article:
    Miami Heat Receive: G Zach LaVine, NOP 2021 2nd Round Pick (swap, Chicago outgoing)
    Chicago Bulls Receive: F Andre Iguodala, F Duncan Robinson, G Kendrick Nunn, MIA 2022 1st Round Pick

100% do it.
    Pat would do it, but i'm sure it would be a little different.

(Next season)
    LaVine
    Oladipo
    Jimmy
    Bam
    Big

Herro 6th man

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Looking at the progression of Lavine's game and dude is a monster when it comes to scoring actually fits better than Olidipo. If you can get him and keep Bam, Jimmy, Herro and Dragic they meet Brooklyn in the conference finals and match up well. Jimmy and Lavine vs the Beard, Bam vs Durant. Goran and Herro vs Kyrie and Bradley can stay in front him defensively. Make the deal

If Miami were smart they would go after Lavine or even Bradley Beal now

The way this season is going I honestly wouldn't be surprised by anything we do, I know we haven't had much luck with our guys staying on the court this season but last night was pathetic

We need more two-way players because right now our defense sucks and trading for Victor Oladipo AND PJ Tucker makes a lot of sense to me

Unless we turn it around within the next month than something has to change

Trade package idea

Miami Heat receive: Bradley Beal
    Washington Wizards receive: Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Kelly Olynyk, Kendrick Nunn, 2022 1st round pick, 2025 1st round pick and 2027 1st round pick

Beal in Miami with Bam and Butler and those boys...you could have something in Miami