Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Herro might be placed in the Staring Lineup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whvh4owe9qU

I've stated this months ago, but I didn't know Spo was going to do this right off the bat. Lets see if he really places Herro in the starting lineup day 1 in the regular season.

Ethan J. Skolnick and Alphonse Sidney recap the Miami Heat's 2019 preseason opening win against the San Antonio Spurs. The topics: Tyler Herro, Jimmy Butler, lineup combos, Bam Adebayo and.... Chris Silva?
    Edit*
    Herro pure Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdW2WhPhGE
    Last edited by Dade County; 10-09-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

HEAT vs Hornets

Starters tonight

Nunn
    Herro
    D Robinson
    M Leonard
    Bam

Herro made his first shot, he scored the 1st, 6pts. We started off slow, but we are looking good.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Waiters eating up these scrubs 13pts in the middle on the 2nd qtr.

Spo doesn't seem to want to put Herro back into the game for some reason. Herro has played 9min only, with 6pts.

Nunn is keeping the ball away from Herro... He has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Nunn is keeping the ball away from Herro... He has to go.
    I like Herro, I think we all like Herro, I just think you need to temper your expectations just a little, he's only a 19 year old rookie with a lot of room for improvement

I mean he'll have his days were he scores 20 points on 4-5 from three then he'll have other days were he scores 9 points on 1-4 from three but asking a 19 year old to be consistently great right away is a tough ask (unless you're Zion of course)

Also, it's going to be interesting to see if we "load manage" Dragic since he's 33 going on 34 coming off knee surgery, maybe on the second night of a back-to-back we rest Dragic and give more minutes to Herro/Nunn

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I like Herro, I think we all like Herro, I just think you need to temper your expectations just a little, he's only a 19 year old rookie with a lot of room for improvement

I mean he'll have his days were he scores 20 points on 4-5 from three then he'll have other days were he scores 9 points on 1-4 from three but asking a 19 year old to be consistently great right away is a tough ask (unless you're Zion of course)

Also, it's going to be interesting to see if we "load manage" Dragic since he's 33 going on 34 coming off knee surgery, maybe on the second night of a back-to-back we rest Dragic and give more minutes to Herro/Nunn
    I was joking about trading Nunn... & yes Herro will have good & bad nights.

Dragic should be starting, Winslow is perfect for a 6man role.

Herro & Waiters Full Highlights against the Hornets

Waiters schooled everyone that tried to guard him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAGbNIrZ7E

Tyler Herro is starting off on fire against Atl. Scores the first, 14pts, 5/5 in the 1st qtr so far. Everyone besides Leonard isn't doing so well.

Winslow 0-4
    Butler 0-3
    Bam 1-3

I hope Miami can pull off one of those big trades sometime in the future, and we can ship Winslow out.

He's a 6man type of player, but it doesn't seem that Miami wants to set him in that position.

Atl vs HEAT

Tyler Herro: 25min/ 9-14fg/ 5-7 3pt/ +23/ 23pts

Trae Young: 24min/ 7-17fg/ 1-4 3pt/ +0/ 23pts

Herro didn't get to go to the line...

Herro Highlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sl7GYKWWjw

Can DJJ stay healthy I mean my goodness, hopefully it's just a "minor" bone bruise and he'll be back asap but a "minor" bone bruise for him could take a month

He looked soo good today on both ends of the floor, the athleticism teams have to deal with when Bam and DJJ are on the floor at the same time makes rebounding a whole lot tougher for the opposing team

It's looking like Chris Silva is in the drivers seat for the last roster spot, hopefully for the last preseason game we give the fringe roster guys solid playing time....I want to see more KZ Okpala too

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I hope Miami can pull off one of those big trades sometime in the future, and we can ship Winslow out.

He's a 6man type of player, but it doesn't seem that Miami wants to set him in that position.
    A few not so hot preseason games and you're ready to ship out our young promising player who was finally coming into his own last season . Just sit back and enjoy this Winslow-Herro-Butler-Olynyk-Bam starting 5, it's going to be fun as hell.

Not saying I agree but you've quickly become a Winslow homer (if there is such a thing). You give him an incredible leash. It's like Gase and Tannehill at this point.

I've long felt the time to move Winslow was last summer. Teams would have been fooled into believing he has untapped potential.

I'll admit I definitely am a Winslow homer. I just think the fit works really well now, and we should give this starting lineup time to see if it works. Theoretically, Winslow at PG with Herro and Butler both next to him should work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    A few not so hot preseason games and you're ready to ship out our young promising player who was finally coming into his own last season . Just sit back and enjoy this Winslow-Herro-Butler-Olynyk-Bam starting 5, it's going to be fun as hell.
    I gave Winslow 3years!!!

Then I just had to come to the realization that he isn't offensively gifted; and he is more like a tool box type of player. A very good glue guy.

If Miami wants to keep viewing him as a starting player at POINT GUARD; then yes i feel it's time for him to go.

If they have him as are 6man, and sometime even in the closing lineup, depending on the game situation, then he could be a HEAT lifer.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast