Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1692
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Hey, the past two out of three seasons have been largely decided due to injury:

Lebron is attached to injury prone AD
    KD is attached to injury prone Kyrie
    Kawhi is injury prone himself
    Who knows how Klay is gonna look when he comes back
    Murray is coming off an ACL injury
    The Sixers are a mess
    And we probably have the best Giannis defender in the league

We just need to make the right moves this off-season, come back with a competitively viable team, get some breaks that have been happening at a higher rate over the last 3 years and who knows

Even tho the Bucks had injury luck on their side they still made good moves like Bobby Portis, Jrue Holiday, PJ Tucker......so getting the right guys will be key
    I just don't believe we can count on that. For the past 3 seasons, I have been saying that we need a top 7 scorer in the League; as long as we can get that, Miami has a chance if a team has to battle injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I was thinking, remember when it was reported that Pat would trade for Wall & Beal, and most of use went crazy, because absolutely no one wanted Wall contract.

Who's to say Pat isn't trying to do the same thing to get his hands on Beal lmao

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I was thinking, remember when it was reported that Pat would trade for Wall & Beal, and most of use went crazy, because absolutely no one wanted Wall contract.

Who's to say Pat isn't trying to do the same thing to get his hands on Beal lmao
    That trade would have prohibited Miami from resigning Bam. Do you really think Wall, Beal and Jimmy is enough?

Miami should resign Oladipo on a reasonable contract, rehab him and them trade him, Herro, and a 1st for a superstar who wants out.

That's the most realistic deal to get one of those top 7 scorers you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    That trade would have prohibited Miami from resigning Bam. Do you really think Wall, Beal and Jimmy is enough?
    No, I think you misunderstand me... I never wanted wall. The only reason i bring it up because Pat might try to get the Wiz to do that same deal; like we will take Russ off of your hand....etc

Miami should resign Oladipo on a reasonable contract, rehab him and them trade him, Herro, and a 1st for a superstar who wants out.

That's the most realistic deal to get one of those top 7 scorers you're talking about.
    It will play out something like that.

And always factor this in, the organization wanted Bam to wait on his pay day, so they could maximize this offseason; he didn't, he got his money and he was doing what was in his best interest...

Miami could do the same. I don't believe Miami will wait until the trade deadline to try to pull of a trade.

Pat end of the year press conference said it all.

No, I think you misunderstand me... I never wanted wall. The only reason i bring it up because Pat might try to get the Wiz to do that same deal; like we will take Russ off of your hand....etc
    Ok got you.
    It will play out something like that.

And always factor this in, the organization wanted Bam to wait on his pay day, so they could maximize this offseason; he didn't, he got his money and he was doing what was in his best interest...

Miami could do the same. I don't believe Miami will wait until the trade deadline to try to pull of a trade.

Pat end of the year press conference said it all.
    Yes, I think Miami will operate as a capped team rather than an under cap team. Bring back Oladipo and Duncan (unless he gets an insane $18M+ offer), then try to trade Nunn for another piece, and try to resign Dragić for the MLE. But that doesn't mean Miami will finish the season with those guys.

Beal might ask for a trade before the draft, if so....

GS has it in the bag. Then teams like Miami, Boston, Denver & 76ers have a shot.

But if Beal says i will only re-sign or not opt out of my contract for said team, then this list shrinks.

Beal might ask for a trade before the draft, if so....

GS has it in the bag. Then teams like Miami, Boston, Denver & 76ers have a shot.

But if Beal says i will only re-sign or not opt out of my contract for said team, then this list shrinks.
    This would probably be our best package for Beal (not including Bam):

Pick up team options for Iggy/Dragic, Precious, Herro and a 2028 1st rd pick for Beal

So unless Beal says he ONLY wants to come to Miami (and even then) I just can't see someone like Beal or Lillard get traded to us

As of right now my off-season hope is Lowry and Rudy Gay lol

The last several All-Stars have been traded for 3 picks and 2 pick swaps.

I don't see Miami doing that even though Riley seemingly despises draft picks.

Why not move on from Herro and Robinson and Oladipo and bring in better assets

This would probably be our best package for Beal (not including Bam):

Pick up team options for Iggy/Dragic, Precious, Herro and a 2028 1st rd pick for Beal

So unless Beal says he ONLY wants to come to Miami (and even then) I just can't see someone like Beal or Lillard get traded to us

As of right now my off-season hope is Lowry and Rudy Gay lol
    Lmao... Yeah to me that would be bad.

I was listening to 5 reason sports on youtube, and they brought up Pascal & Lowry. I can see Pat doing that trade, it fits his style.

Miami has a shot at Beal, because once again, I can see Pat taking on Russ contract just to get his hands on Beal. He was trying to do this same trade 2yrs ago, but with Wall & Beal.

The last several All-Stars have been traded for 3 picks and 2 pick swaps.

I don't see Miami doing that even though Riley seemingly despises draft picks.
    If Pat had it, he would do it for Beal or Lillard. Miami needs a top 7 scorer.

Lmao... Yeah to me that would be bad.

I was listening to 5 reason sports on youtube, and they brought up Pascal & Lowry. I can see Pat doing that trade, it fits his style.

Miami has a shot at Beal, because once again, I can see Pat taking on Russ contract just to get his hands on Beal. He was trying to do this same trade 2yrs ago, but with Wall & Beal.
    I don't think we have the salaries to match both Beal AND Westbrook, we're talking about a combine salary of roughly $80 million, we'd probably need a third team to complete a deal like that

I like Lowry but only for the right price, I don't think we should spend ALL our cap space on Lowry when we still need a 4, that's why my hope is Lowry AND Gay

I also think you underrate Lowry, he'd automatically be our best guard defender by a mile which is important vs Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving, Trae Young...Lowry would also be our second shot creator, he can make threes and play off Jimmy too

I don't think we have the salaries to match both Beal AND Westbrook, we're talking about a combine salary of roughly $80 million, we'd probably need a third team to complete a deal like that

I like Lowry but only for the right price, I don't think we should spend ALL our cap space on Lowry when we still need a 4, that's why my hope is Lowry AND Gay

I also think you underrate Lowry, he'd automatically be our best guard defender by a mile which is important vs Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving, Trae Young...Lowry would also be our second shot creator, he can make threes and play off Jimmy too
    What does the rest of the roster look like?

What's you're strategy on who gets renounced who we use Bird rights to exceed the cap, etc?