Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    In my first post I stated we lack a true offensive creator:

"I could easily see Dragic, Butler, Herro, Waiters or Nunn take on the same role as Winslow at various points in the season, all of them can be the starting/lead ball handler and considering we don't have an elite offensive creator using ball handler by committee with our personnel seems like a smart approach to start the season"

So why wouldn't you think I already know we need a true lead ball handler? I'm trying to figure out what we can do with what we have, and all I said was stop looking at Winslow as the starting "PG" and look at him more like part of a committee since we don't have an elite offensive creator

So until we get that true lead creator using ball handler by committee is a sensible way to start the season...........Unless, I mean, you rather make Winslow the full time lead creator and give him a 30% usage percentage, he did have a 12-to-3 assist-to-turnover ratio today lol
    And he chucked bricks yesterday.

Anyway... you're not saying anything that isn't obvious. It's not like Miami has a choice otherwise. They will split ball handling by committee and most likely continue to have it be a low point of the team.

But there have been a few who have floated the idea that Winslow is fine as the PG and can do as good of a job as Dragić has the last few years (excluding last year) if given more time and can lead those duties. I disagree completely.

Just so I get this thought out of my system lol

The players I'll be bringing up near the trade deadline for the Miami HEAT to target and keep their eyes on, since Beal decided to extend with his current team.

D'Angelo Russell, Blake Griffin, Danilo Gallinari, & Gorden Hayward.

I do not like Kyle Lowry, so yeah lol+

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The sum of these ball-handlers is not > 1 really good PG. I would gladly trade Winslow and Waiters , and anything not Bam or Butler for just one proper point.
    To me, Miami has what GS wants... Veteran tough minded players that can help GS in their playoff push. GS still believes they are true title contenders. We can clearly see that they are lacking.

Winslow can be their Iggy, glue guy tool box type of player. Waiters will fill the need at Sg until Klay gets back; and whatever other fillers it will take to get the trade done.

Mia: D'Angelo Russell
    Are point guard of the future, and he is still young enough that him & Herro can grow together.

GS: Winslow, Waiters, D Robinson, & Okpala (since Miami wont offer up a 1st rd pick).

Miami has to wait until a playoff contending team needs a player like Dragic, so they can flip him for a 1st rd pick. If we can get a 3rd team involved that needs Goran, then yeah, we keep Okpala.

GS gets 2 tough veterans & 2 young players, or 1 young player & a 1st rd pick.

HEAT:
    Russell/ Nunn
    Herro/ ?
    Jimmy/ Djj
    KO or M Leonard
    Bam/ JJ

GS: Playoffs
    Curry/ Alec Burks
    Klay/ Waiters
    Winslow/ McKinnie
    Green/ D Robinson/ Paschall
    Cauley-Stein/ Looney

This trade helps both teams so much.
    Last edited by Dade County; Yesterday at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Rockets vs HEAT

Harden
    35min/ 12-26fg/ 8-16 3pt/ 12-13ft/ +25/ 44pts

Nunn
    40min/ 15-27fg/ 6-10 3pt/ 4-6ft/ -20/ 40pts

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728