Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Blake Griffin Reportedly On The Trading Block

It all depends on what the Pistons would want in a trade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XbsDpGx3kk

Waters, JJ, D Robinson & M Leonard. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    It all depends on what the Pistons would want in a trade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XbsDpGx3kk

Waters, JJ, D Robinson & M Leonard. lol
    Don’t know if Blake is attainable, but I do think this is where we should be looking. Our glaring hole right now is a legit 4 to put next to Bam. Not sure what’s out there in the trade market right now, but I think that should be our focus.

Heat Could Pair Blake Griffin With Jimmy Butler

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Don’t know if Blake is attainable, but I do think this is where we should be looking. Our glaring hole right now is a legit 4 to put next to Bam. Not sure what’s out there in the trade market right now, but I think that should be our focus.
    Miami will make a trade, either for an All Star player, or some upgrades.

With Jimmy Butler and a slew of talented players around him, it’s safe to say we can expect the Heat to be competing in the postseason this spring. Buth with another star, a guy like Blake Griffin, Miami could be vaulted up into Championship contender status. According to Complex, the potential pairing of Butler and Griffin would be an “interesting move” for the Heat — and one they may very well pull off if things go sour in Detroit.

“The Detroit Pistons have playoff aspirations this season but if things go left, would anyone be shocked if they dangle Griffin in trade talks? With the NBA pretty wide open, a contender could look to Griffin as their missing piece and make a big splash. Could the Miami Heat look to pair Griffin and Jimmy Butler? Could be an interesting move.”

Griffin is certainly an upgrade over Meyers Leonard. Last season, he averaged 24.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 5.4 assists on 46% shooting.

With Butler, they could make a formidable one-two punch with solid rotation pieces surrounding them. A guy like Griffin comes at a cost, though, and the Heat would have to be willing to pay.

At 30-years-old, and a bonafide All-Star, he might just be worth it.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/24...n-with-butler/

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Spo talking to the media earlier today about Winslow & Bam; he was going to call them, HEAT lifers, then he stopped and corrected himself by saying HEAT leaders. Maybe in the back of his mind he was thinking Pat has a trade in mind. lol

& lol at the Whiteside vid

Well, I guess it's time for us to start the Draymond to Miami rumors, right?

Well, I guess it's time for us to start the Draymond to Miami rumors, right?
    He would be a great fit in the team next to BAM, but GSW would ask for too much.

As much as I'm open to trading Winslow, I'm not sure I'd do it in this scenario. I also wouldn't give up BAM, Herro, Nunn, or Jimmy. So GSW would basically be getting scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    He would be a great fit in the team next to BAM, but GSW would ask for too much.

As much as I'm open to trading Winslow, I'm not sure I'd do it in this scenario. I also wouldn't give up BAM, Herro, Nunn, or Jimmy. So GSW would basically be getting scrubs.
    You could totally convince me to trade Nunn in a Dray deal, but with Steph and Russell already the Warriors probably wouldnt want him as the centerpiece.

Olynyk, DJJ, Leonard expiring, some protected first for Dray and some ****? Probably doesn't get it done. It would take Dray telling GS that he is cool with being traded and that he wants to go to Miami

You could totally convince me to trade Nunn in a Dray deal, but with Steph and Russell already the Warriors probably wouldnt want him as the centerpiece.

Olynyk, DJJ, Leonard expiring, some protected first for Dray and some ****? Probably doesn't get it done. It would take Dray telling GS that he is cool with being traded and that he wants to go to Miami
    Best hope is JJ can be a really poor man's Draymond once he's fully in shape.

Why Tyler Herro IS The Next Devin Booker

Vid I ran into about Herro & Booker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BouHCGrQkZg

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829