Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1620
    Miami could go after Drummond, Whiteside for a reunion or even Cousins as insurance and Miami is even more scary goin in towards pushing for the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Miami could go after Drummond, Whiteside for a reunion or even Cousins as insurance and Miami is even more scary goin in towards pushing for the playoffs
    Not getting Drummond. Not getting Whiteside. Cousins is finished.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I'm assuming this dumb *** losing streak didn't help our LMA case, Cousins or Gorgui Dieng we just need a big body to fill that roster spot

I really hope we get our crap together because I REALLY want to be the team that beats Brooklyn in the playoffs
    Sure, Dieng would be a good end of bench player as insurance. Probably is a safer bet than KZ or Precious.

While we're at it can we sign and swap Gabe Vincent with Jeff Teague in the depth chart? I'm tired of seeing him chuck bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sure, Dieng would be a good end of bench player as insurance. Probably is a safer bet than KZ or Precious.

While we're at it can we sign and swap Gabe Vincent with Jeff Teague in the depth chart? I'm tired of seeing him chuck bricks.
    Vincent should be fazed out as soon as we get Oladipo, and Dragic healthy, I think at that point with Oladipo, Dragic, Nunn, Herro there won't be any playing time for Vincent

Vincent should be fazed out as soon as we get Oladipo, and Dragic healthy, I think at that point with Oladipo, Dragic, Nunn, Herro there won't be any playing time for Vincent
    We've had 2 guards injured/out several times this season. I want to completely close the door on his playing time and send him back to the G League.

But I wonder if Miami ends up re signing Oladipo this summer or they let him walk

Folks saying Cousins is finished dude is coming back from an injury and still grabbing almost 8 rebounds in 20 minutes. Miami could definitely use those second chances off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Folks saying Cousins is finished dude is coming back from an injury and still grabbing almost 8 rebounds in 20 minutes. Miami could definitely use those second chances off the bench
    Agree. He's going to draw more fouls than Precious, going to rebound better, have a much higher FT%, and be able to space the floor much more. We also need someone that can at least not get tossed around like a doll when facing Embiid, Howard, Jordan type Centers.

I'm really hoping Miami is just waiting for the final landscape of the buyout market to unfold.

Cousins to LAC.

Out of the elite free agents that are left this summer, the ones on the list still left, that your team can go after:

Kawhi Leonard
    DeMar DeRozan
    Chris Paul (CP3)
    Kyle Lowry (if you wanna resign him)
    Andre Drummond
    Victor Oladipo
    Jrue Holiday
    John Collins
    Serge Ibaka
    Montrezl Harrell
    Mike Conley
    Blake Griffin
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Lonzo Ball
    Dennis Schroder
    Kelly Oubre
    Lauri Markkanen
    Danny Green
    THT
    Evan Fournier
    Jarrett Allen
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Richaun Holmes

Cousins to LAC.
    Gorgui Dieng signed with the Spurs too

So where in the hell does that leave us, Bjelica playing backup center during the playoffs?

Gorgui Dieng signed with the Spurs too

So where in the hell does that leave us, Bjelica playing backup center during the playoffs?
    Miami's leadership is extremely stubborn. We're definitely going to continue getting owned by the size of other teams.

At this point I'd take that goofball Whiteside over nothing else.

We've had 2 guards injured/out several times this season. I want to completely close the door on his playing time and send him back to the G League.
    I somehow knew Vincent would be playing over Nunn.

I somehow knew Vincent would be playing over Nunn.
    Nunn has, or is coming off a sprain ankle tho