Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 382
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Russell Westbrook First Met Dwyane Wade! December 5, 2008

    If Miami would have just drafted West or K Love, their careers would have been much different.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkWVGuXB4o&t=328s







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Heat Could Acquire Bradley Beal And John Wall In A Three-Team Deal

    Where theres smoke, there is fire.

    Known of us wants Wall, but if the deal is going to go down, as long as Miami keeps Herro & Bam we are overall good.

    As suggested by Andy Bailey of Bleacher Report, a three-team trade between the Heat, Wizards, and Mavericks involving John Wall and Bradley Beal could be a possibility as the season draws near.

    “Three-teamers are tricky. Some draft considerations may have to be thrown in there somewhere. But this would give the Heat a Wall/Beal/Butler core. And while all the Wall concerns remain, Beal and Butler would make for one heck of a top two. Plus, Jackson still has some potential as a floor-spacer. Dallas would get to reunite Dragic and Doncic, add an intriguing athlete in Jones and get a positionless mystery box in Bonga. Washington would get out of its salary-cap nightmare while still adding some long-term hope in Winslow.”

    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/06...ree-team-deal/
    And all we have to give up is Dragic, Winslow, Djj & maybe a filler or 2. Going to miss Djj though.

    Waiters have to go to man! lol

    A haul of Wall and Beal would vault the Heat into instant contenders in the East. The Wizards, in return, would open up some cap space, and acquire a young asset in Justice Winslow. The Mavs would get back a great player back in Gordan Dragic.

    It’s a win-win scenario for all involved, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    Miami just might go with a lineup of ball handlers instead of starting Nunn or getting a lower level pg.


    Waiters/ Nunn
    Beal/ Herro
    Jimmy/ D Robinson/ Okpala
    Bam/ KO/ JJ
    M Leonard/ KO/ JJ/ UD

    This team battles for the 3rd spot in the East. If they can pick up a true pg later on in the season, then they can reach the ECF.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,252
    That trade wouldn’t work. The Heat would have to give up at least 5 or 6 players to make that work. Plus why do we need Dallas in this trade? They don’t have anything that either the Heat or Wizards need. The Mavs can’t take on no extra money. The only reason why the Mavs are in this is because of the Luka and Dragic connection.
    Last edited by king james; 08-17-2019 at 02:09 AM.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    That trade wouldn’t work. The Heat would have to give up at least 5 or 6 players to make that work. Plus why do we need Dallas in this trade? They don’t have anything that either the Heat or Wizards need. The Mavs can’t take on no extra money. The only reason why the Mavs are in this is because of the Luka and Dragic connection.
    Agreed Miami would have to send out between 4-5 contracts. But wheres there smoke there is fire.

    Stay tune. This crazy trade of taking on Wall contract to get Beal has been reported on too many times to keep on ignoring it; even though most of us HEAT fans do to want anything to do with Wall.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Top 5 Best Destinations For DeMar DeRozan

    I've talked about DemAr playing in Miami for a year, but this article is a good reason why people shouldn't partake in drugs....


    Miami Heat
    Potential Trade Package: Goran Dragic, Tyler Herro, Bam Adebayo, and a 1st Round Draft Pick

    The Heat will want to add DeRozan with Butler for an excellent pairing that could push Miami to one of the top teams in the East. DeRozan and Butler will provide a high-scoring pair that would give teams fits on a nightly basis. They also want to win and will thrive under Pat Riley’s management.

    The Spurs will collect two young players, Herro and Adebayo, along with Dragic who can still produce at a high level. Adebayo is one of the best up and coming centers in the entire league, and has lots of potentials that has yet to be uncovered. The Spurs will have to value both Herro and Adebayo greatly to accept this deal.

    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/08/17...mar-derozan-2/
    Pat wouldn't trade Herro or Bam for DeMar. These 2 players are the future for the Miami HEAT.

    I would still like Pat to pull off a trade for DeMar, because DeMar in the East will cause major problems for the upper contending teams.

    Lbj is the one that always took down the Raps with ease.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,252
    People don’t understand how trades work. The Heat would in no way be interested in Demar unless they were getting picks to take on his contract. People just go with the fact that some of these players are just a “NAME” and they can get 3 1st rd picks for them. That’s not how it works. That Fade Away World sounds like some of the writers for FanSided. They don’t have a clue. 😂

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    People don’t understand how trades work. The Heat would in no way be interested in Demar unless they were getting picks to take on his contract. People just go with the fact that some of these players are just a “NAME” and they can get 3 1st rd picks for them. That’s not how it works. That Fade Away World sounds like some of the writers for FanSided. They don’t have a clue. 😂
    These fadeway people are donkeys. They put out another article that keeps popping up at the top of prosports suggesting a Miami Heat revenge team.
    Composed of Melo, CP3 and Butler. And to get CP3? They say we need to give up a 1st rounder, Winslow and Dragic... lol
    BRUH

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,252
    🤦🏽*♂️ Lol

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Heat Tyler Herro OPEN GYM HIGHLIGHTS








    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    601 BISCAYNE
    Posts
    5,178
    When does training camp start?

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    When does training camp start?
    I think probably like mid to late September, opening day is October 22nd which is honestly not that far off

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    If Bradley Beal leaves Washington, Miami is expected to receive serious consideration

    This is how it starts, the targeted player shows a soft interest in the team he wouldn't mind being traded to.

    Now it's up everyone else to pick up on the clues.

    ▪ Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal, a top Heat target as 2021 free agency approaches, hasn’t decided whether to accept Washington’s three-year, $111 million extension or what his long-term future holds, an associate said this week.

    Agent Mark Bartelstein (who is not the aforementioned associate) said Wednesday there is “nothing new” regarding whether Beal has made a decision.

    But if Beal decides to move on from Washington and become a free agent in 2021, the associate — who requested anonymity because he’s not authorized to speak on Beal’s behalf — said he expects the Heat to receive serious consideration.

    The associate would not call the Heat or any specific team the favorite if Beal decides to leave Washington, noting other teams also would be considered.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...234048337.html
    And if this is true (In the same article) BOOKER...

    ▪ Former Hawks general manager Wes Wilcox, now doing work for NBA TV, listed six players he believes could be traded now, this upcoming season or in the future: Oklahoma City point guard Chris Paul, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Kevin Love, Beal, Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Andrew Wiggins, Memphis Grizzlies small forward Andre Iguodala and Suns guard Devin Booker.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Here is why Tyler Herro could be the Rookie of the Year

    What do you guys think?


    The Miami Heat are in a very advantageous position, but one that isn’t enviable either. While they have one of the best complete units that they have had in a while, they also have the opportunity to sneak up on a few people and teams around the league being that a ton of people don’t expect them to be a very good team.

    That shouldn’t be the thinking though. Along with Jimmy Butler, rookie flame thrower Tyler Herro should be a key reason for that to be the case. With that thought, here is why the Miami Heat’s Human Torch could possibly steal the Rookie of the Year honors.

    Tyler Herro is a marksman of the highest caliber. No matter which way you like your three-pointers taken, Herro can give it to you.

    You say that you like your long-range shots off of spot-up opportunities, fine, Herro can do that. You say you like your three-point shooters to be able to move without the ball, hitting clutch jumpers off of screens, rubs, and pin downs, well fine, Herro can do that as well.

    You say that you like to see your shots from distance come after the shooter has done work to create his own space, you guessed it, Tyler Herro is still your man. This is the first reason why he has a chance to claim the ROY honors, he can do what he does best in a multitude of fashions.

    Most rookies and especially rookie shooters take time to get adjusted to the new frontier that is the NBA, mostly due to the fact that their superpower is usually predicated upon that one particular condition being exactly right before experience leads them to be able to make adjustments. Herro doesn’t need perfect conditions, he can do what he does best from almost any given setup or position.

    When thinking about the other candidates, Ja Morant and Zion Williamson specifically, they play for teams that probably won’t do much as far as competing for the playoffs. When thinking about Herro, the Miami Heat should not only be looking playoffs, but they should be looking to challenge to be near the top of their conference. The simple fact that Herro has the potential to perform at the highest level for what should be a very competitive and contending team is the second reason he has a chance to win the award, as opposed to the pseudo favorites who will be playing for what are expected to be near the bottom of the league teams.

    The last reason that Herro has a chance to win the coveted award is the fact that he should get ample opportunities. Not that other contenders for the award won’t get a ton of opportunity, but when you consider the first two factors, Herro has a chance for an opportunity in meaningful moments of meaningful games. When you also consider the fact that the Miami Heat needs what he does best, which is to shoot it and score it, that only amplifies the possibilities.

    https://allucanheat.com/2019/09/01/m...o-rookie-year/







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,530
    It's going to be tough to win ROY when guys like Zion and Morant are probably going to be putting up pretty impressive stat sheets....I think 2nd team all-rookie is more realistic for Herro

    On a side note:

    We just signed one of my 2017 irrational draft crush's in Davon Reed...For most of his NBA career he's either been hurt or putting up sub-par performances in the g-league

    I thought he had a chance to be a poor man's Danny Green, like a decent 3-and-D wing, maybe still does...we've had a lot of success in our player development system so I'm interested to see if he gets a two-way player spot

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,686

    Miami Heat Future: 2021 Class

    Ethan Skolnick and Alphonse Sidney look at the 2021 free agent NBA class.
    LeBron, Kawhi, Blake, Vic…. Giannis?
    Who might be available?
    And what will be the Miami Heat's cap situation?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8FaL2H8lY


    I feel that Miami will get 2 of these players between now & 2021 free agency.

    Blake, Booker, Beal, Giannis, Kawhi, Hayward, or D'Angelo Russell.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •