Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    CJ will be fine if anyone is leaving Portland imo and if itís Lillard our offer is getting beat.

Iím looking at the guys out with injury right now while weíre sitting at 10-3. Winslow and DJJ could be used to bring in possibly Aldridge and CP3/Lowry..
    Not interested in Cp3 or Lowry.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    but I wouldn't want to touch Dragic or Winslow at the moment.
    To me, both of them are gone.

Are they going to re-sign Dragic? & Winslow is a highly rated trade asset. But Winslow will only getting traded for an All Star level player, like DLO.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Not interested in Cp3 or Lowry.

To me, both of them are gone.

Are they going to re-sign Dragic? & Winslow is a highly rated trade asset. But Winslow will only getting traded for an All Star level player, like DLO.
    If we trade for someone that kills the 2021 cap like DLO and donít have a move set up for another star as well weíre idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    We donít need a LMA on this team. The Heat are either at the top of the league or top 5 in pace, so why would we get someone like LMA that playís the total opposite of the way the Heat currently plays. 🤔🤔🤔

I know we are all excited about how well of a start the Heat have gotten off to, but we donít need to make a trade just to make a trade. So be patient and enjoy this team. If at the trade deadline the Heat are still at the top in the East, then u see whatís up. Under no circumstances do u give up ur future cap flexibility unless itís for a superstar.
    100%. I think LMA is a huge improvement on Meyers. Meyers is so slow footed... And in the playoffs. wouldn't you want LMA banging and scoring with Embiid or Horford or Ibaka or Gasol or Lopez Bros depending who we play? I would. The issue is I'm suggesting a trade of Meyers / Winslow (who hasn't played any of these games where we are killing teams lately) and JJ. To get a perennial all-star and will give us different looks and we can play differently against certain matchups etc.
    But what is bothering me so much, much like king james said. Is that regardless of how well we start, people keep proposing 3-4 trades and trying to turn this into a NBA2K team every time. I haven't been on here in a while and it's clear things haven't changed, lol.
    Why do people want Kevin Love and CP3? That's so crazy to me. We are 10-3, killing it. And yet everyone is like, omg but what if we trade all the guys that created this success for these old overpaid allstars? THEN WE'D BE EVER BETTER. No dude. No. We wouldn't. That's not how it works. Team chemistry and roles and cap space are all a thing.

To be clear, I was proposing getting LMA for the guy he'd replace in the lineup, Meyers. Who I think he'd be a big upgrade over. Winslow who hasn't been playing and doesn't really have a perfect fit considering Nunn Butler Dragic all bring the ball down etc and JJ who doesn't play. And LMA wouldn't affect 2021. Only reason I was suggesting it. I'm fine without it. I also really think Rudy Gay is a solid player and would be a great addition. Think he'd fit this team better than Winslow when it comes to defense and 3pt shooting and role on the team. And I want no part of CP3, DeRozan, Love or Griffin. Only way I trade away key parts of the team that has gotten us to 10-3 is if we land a guy like Giannis or AD. I'm perfectly fine with the team how it is now.
    Last edited by LRizzle; 11-22-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    BRUH

Weíre one move away. If thereís someone we can get by giving away at best DJJ or Winslow and they donít ruin 2021 flexibility Pat is probably going to do it. Preferably DJJ but you never know what it will take. The east is wide open AND KD is out, Pat is going to do something.

But if you can get him for DJJ and filler that doesnít even play and maybe a pick you do it every time because heís still really good. Jimmy actually slows this team down our pace is at 98 with Jimmy but Jimmy has a +13 net rating so we are ****ing teams up whether weíre going fast or slowing it down lol. He doesnít effect 2021 either.
    No u donít trade for him. I donít care u donít mess up this flow just so u can say u have LMA on the Heat. He doesnít play the style that the Heat play. U might as well kept Whiteside. We can get someone thatís a better fit for what we do rather than just trading for a name.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    100%. I think LMA is a huge improvement on Meyers. Meyers is so slow footed... And in the playoffs. wouldn't you want LMA banging and scoring with Embiid or Horford or Ibaka or Gasol or Lopez Bros depending who we play? I would. The issue is I'm suggesting a trade of Meyers / Winslow (who hasn't played any of these games where we are killing teams lately) and JJ. To get a perennial all-star and will give us different looks and we can play differently against certain matchups etc.
    But what is bothering me so much, much like king james said. Is that regardless of how well we start, people keep proposing 3-4 trades and trying to turn this into a NBA2K team every time. I haven't been on here in a while and it's clear things haven't changed, lol.
    Why do people want Kevin Love and CP3? That's so crazy to me. We are 10-3, killing it. And yet everyone is like, omg but what if we trade all the guys that created this success for these old overpaid allstars? THEN WE'D BE EVER BETTER. No dude. No. We wouldn't. That's not how it works. Team chemistry and roles and cap space are all a thing.

To be clear, I was proposing getting LMA for the guy he'd replace in the lineup, Meyers. Who I think he'd be a big upgrade over. Winslow who hasn't been playing and doesn't really have a perfect fit considering Nunn Butler Dragic all bring the ball down etc and JJ who doesn't play. And LMA wouldn't affect 2021. Only reason I was suggesting it. I'm fine without it. I also really think Rudy Gay is a solid player and would be a great addition. Think he'd fit this team better than Winslow when it comes to defense and 3pt shooting and role on the team. And I want no part of CP3, DeRozan, Love or Griffin. Only way I trade away key parts of the team that has gotten us to 10-3 is if we land a guy like Giannis or AD. I'm perfectly fine with the team how it is now.
    I understand what ur saying, but the thing is Meyers fits the Heat far better than LMA does or could. The biggest advantage Meyers has is that he stretches the defense all the way to the 3pt line. LMA doesnít do that. Yeah LMA can shoot the long 2 but that still doesnít open the middle up enough so Butler, Nunn and the rest to consistently penetrate and get to the basket. Also it allows Bam to get the ball on that elbow and create. My last point is LMA is only avg 6 rebounds a game. He plays both center and pf and he only get 6 rebs a game. Thatís horrible for a guy that makes that type of money. Unexceptable from my view.

I'm fine with LMA. Before the year started, I wanted DeMar, but Miami has guys that are putting up good numbers at the wing spot.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    No u donít trade for him. I donít care u donít mess up this flow just so u can say u have LMA on the Heat. He doesnít play the style that the Heat play. U might as well kept Whiteside. We can get someone thatís a better fit for what we do rather than just trading for a name.
    You don't think LMA can do what KO & ML is doing?
    Last edited by Dade County; 11-22-2019 at 11:51 PM.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

If we trade for someone that kills the 2021 cap like DLO and donít have a move set up for another star as well weíre idiots.
    I will check the numbers... But Miami was trying to trade for Beal; in that scenario we was still going to try to sign Giannis.

& know one knows if we can get Giannis, until then Miami can trade for a player like DLO & work the cap out when its time to do so.

& remember how Jimmy got on the team, if the player really wants to be here, they can force themselves here.

I am not buying what some of you guys are trying to sale.

LMA is washed and is useless in today's style. I will NOT part ways with any of our young core unless it takes us to the true contender status. No 30+ once upon a time type of player please.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    LMA is washed and is useless in today's style. I will NOT part ways with any of our young core unless it takes us to the true contender status. No 30+ once upon a time type of player please.
    Who do you think Pat can realistically get?

Also we wouldn't have to give up any of are good young guys for LMA. I was thinking either KO or ML, a filler & a 2nd rd pick lol

I'm fine with LMA. Before the year started, I wanted DeMar, but Miami has guys that are putting up good numbers at the wing spot.

You don't think LMA can do what KO & ML is doing?
    No I donít heís not the 3pt shooter that they are. Donít get me wrong I like LMA, and heís a overall better player than both of them put together. The area of specialty that ML and KO provide is more valuable to the Heatís overall game plan than what LMA would provide the Heat. Thatís the difference imo.

I will check the numbers... But Miami was trying to trade for Beal; in that scenario we was still going to try to sign Giannis.

& know one knows if we can get Giannis, until then Miami can trade for a player like DLO & work the cap out when its time to do so.

& remember how Jimmy got on the team, if the player really wants to be here, they can force themselves here.

I am not buying what some of you guys are trying to sale.
    The #ís wonít work unless u renounce Bam and Winslow in order to have Butler, DLo and Giannis. I mean the Heat may very well trade Winslow, but there is no way they are trading Bam. Especially if all he ever do is give us what heís doing this season the rest of his career, heís getting a max contract.

Letís say for instance that the Heat got DLo and decided to trade Winslow and let Bam go so they can have get a Jimmy, DLo and Giannis, it still wonít work because we waive Ryan Anderson and his money will still count against the cap. Also u want to have a team ready and on the cusp of moving to that next level in order to attract Giannis. If the Heat trade for DLo we will have to give up a lot of assets to get him and take the chance that DLo and Jimmy will get along and the team continues to rise. Personally I donít think it would work. I could be wrong, but I donít think so.
    Last edited by king james; 11-24-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Well I think signing Giannis is 2021 will put us at 98M so 16M cap then we could do a sign and trade for a guy using Winslow for a contract of like 32M or something. Thereís a lot of rumbling about Oladipo wanting to be in Miami. I read something this summer that the pacers or nervous about it.

Our biggest need in my opinion is a 4 or 5 next to Bam that can score. All our losses are against elite big men and AD and Embiid defended us by sitting in the paint regardless of where Bam was on the court. Bam also has to become a better shooter and start taking them more. Get a scoring big that will force Embiid and AD to guard them.

That being said, Iím keeping my eyes on the blazers to see if they are willing to move Lillard. Heís a guy who fits jimmys timeline and heís the best PG in the league with curry out.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast