Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HEAT Game Thread 2020/21 Season

Let's go HEAT! 🔥

Hope they shake off the rust fast and get back to the team we know they can be!

posted this in the wrong thread lol

Game so far

The first unit with herro in it was trash then the second unit came in and we build this crazy lead.

The refss are calling too many fouls for Zion

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Heat's first Christmas Day game in how many years? But it was good to see y'all on Christmas Day...I wouldn't be surprised if we saw y'all again on the Christmas Day schedule for next season

Duncan Robinson in his first Xmas game goes off...his movements catch and shoot reminded me a lot of Klay

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    posted this in the wrong thread lol

Game so far

The first unit with herro in it was trash then the second unit came in and we build this crazy lead.

The refss are calling too many fouls for Zion
    How many games do you give this Herro experiment at PG? Or do you keep running him there to try and develop his ball handling?

For me it's clear he's not a PG, but I don't mind them trying to groom him into a combo guard.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    How many games do you give this Herro experiment at PG? Or do you keep running him there to try and develop his ball handling?
    I believe Herro & D Robinson at this stage shouldn't be in the starting lineup together.

They will keep Herro starting, but allow someone else to bring the ball up court & initiate the offense. They might sit Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    For me it's clear he's not a PG, but I don't mind them trying to groom him into a combo guard.
    Agreed. I can see Herro growing into a Ginobili type of player.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Heat's first Christmas Day game in how many years? But it was good to see y'all on Christmas Day...I wouldn't be surprised if we saw y'all again on the Christmas Day schedule for next season

Duncan Robinson in his first Xmas game goes off...his movements catch and shoot reminded me a lot of Klay
    Would Miami trade him for Klay ...? lol

HEAT had good ball movement when Dragic & the 2nd unit came in. Defense first.

I do not want to play the Hawks

Trae Young Freethrow attempts

ATL vs Nets 14-16

ATL vs Det 15-15FT

ATL vs Mem 15-17FT

ATL vs Bulls 12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I do not want to play the Hawks

Trae Young Freethrow attempts

ATL vs Nets 14-16

ATL vs Det 15-15FT

ATL vs Mem 15-17FT

ATL vs Bulls 12-14
    Hopefully Avery Bradley can do a good enough job containing him.....but their offense has been on fire to start the season

I just checked the schedule, we don't play Atlanta until the end of the season, 2 of our last 3 games to close out the season are Atlanta lol
    Last edited by All-In; 12-31-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Miami gets just hard to watch for long stretches like no other team I follow

Jimmy needs to shake off the rust quickly. Not panicking yet though.

I'm not surprised by the lack of consistency when our front court is in limbo.

Everyone should have known based on Leonard's treatment in the bubble, Spo realized his limitations. Iggy is too old to be a starter or major player. Harkless has always been a fringe rotation player at best (=DJJ). Olynyk is an okay bench spark at best, but that's it.

That's $40M between those players, and you can't trust even one of them to give you 30 minutes every night. They need to get rid of this "committee" and just get 1 guy you can trust to build chemistry in the rotation. It's INSANE that a rookie Precious is the most consistent player outside of Bam.

Miami will figure themselves out...it's just a matter of time

Count me out of this experiment with Herro as a primary ball handler.

Nunn must be in Spo's dog house or something. If they aren't going to use him, then trade him.

What do you guys think Leonard + Nunn can fetch?

This is what bothers me about us. We are historically bad at winning regular season games that we are supposed to win. We basically have the same team from last year and chemistry is all built. This should be close to an auto-pilot.

Also, something tells me Tyler Herro was way more focused on spending time with his instagram model gf than working on his damn weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Also, something tells me Tyler Herro was way more focused on spending time with his instagram model gf than working on his damn weaknesses.
    To be fair it's only been 3 months since they last played. No summer league, no real training camp, only 2 preseason games, COVID protocols, etc.

Honestly I haven't seen much of any improvement from Zion, Barrett and other rookies from last year either. They are all just gradual increases if anything because of usage or minutes. Same as Herro.
    Last edited by beasted86; 01-08-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast