Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    I honestly think weíre going to get CP3 once he and Meyers can be traded in packages with other players but weíll see.

But if Winslow is at point hereís the way I see it.....we had a top 10 offense with him at PG last year, thatís all that really matters to me is how good the team is when heís playing there and weíre obviously a lot better that way. Another thing is that if that holds up....weíve had a top 10 defense 9 out of the last 11 years and I think we may crack the top 5 with Winslowís defense repacking Dragic at PG, Bams all around defensive ability replacing Whiteside, and Jimmy replacing JRich. So weíre looking at top 10 in offense and defense, potentially top 5 in defense.

If we were to get CP3 it may even be better.

Mark Cuban calls failed 3-team trade with Heat, Sixers a Ďmiscommunicationí

This so called miscommunication cost Miami a 1st rd pick.

But the bizarre developments of the opening night of free agency - when the Heat and Mavericks had totally different perceptions about which players would be included in a trade - apparently havenít foiled the relationship between the franchises.

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban indicated there are no hard feelings from that night, when a proposed trade was canceled after an apparent misunderstanding about which Heat players would be sent to Dallas.

ďAs far as we can tell, it was just miscommunication,Ē Cuban told me in an email exchange.

As part of a sign-and-trade with Philadelphia involving Jimmy Butler, the Heat --- according to multiple reports the night of June 30 --- agreed to send Goran Dragic to Dallas.

Three hours later, several media outlets --- including The Miami Herald and New York Times --- reported that Dallas believed it was getting Kelly Olynyk and Derrick Jones Jr. in the deal, not Dragic.

Another Heat player would have been needed beyond Olynyk and Jones Jr. to satisfy league salary cap rules. The Heat definitely did not want to trade Jones and preferred dealing Dragic than a Jones/Olynyk combo.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...232388897.html
    Dragic better be healthy and get plenty of playing time, so Miami can trade him for a 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

John Wall thinks Bradley Beal will take Wizardsí extension offer

I don't see Beal signing that extension, it wouldn't make any sense money wise. He can earn more if he just waits, also he wouldn't hold any power.

John Wall, though, sees it differently and his opinion carries some weight. Not only does he know Beal well, having been his teammate for seven years. But he has also been in that situation before, wondering if he should take the money now or roll the dice, even if the odds are good the gamble will pay off.

Wall has thought about Beal's situation a lot and thinks there is a good chance he takes the Wizards' offer.

"I think he will sign it," Wall said at his annual backpack giveaway on Saturday in Prince George's County, MD.

"Brad's a very smart guy. He's going to make the best decision for himself and the organization. He enjoys D.C. I mean, he won the Community Assist Award for all the things he did here. He loves playing with me."

Wall made it clear he will not counsel Beal on the decision, saying the two-time All-Star shooting guard "is his own man." But Wall knows how fleeting success and more importantly health can be, given how his career has transpired.

It was just two summers ago he signed a supermax contract extension coming off an All-NBA campaign. Now he is recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon, one that could keep him out for all of next season.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...hink-hell-sign

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Donít know if you all have seen this video, but check it out. Itís Bam at the USA practice and his shooting looks so sweet. I just hope heís this aggressive next year.

https://twitter.com/icanbeyourherro/...367318017?s=21
    Last edited by king james; 08-06-2019 at 12:03 AM.

As much as I canít stand Paul it wouldnít surprise me if the Heat get him. OKC would have to give up 2 1st imo though. Anyway, if we do get him we will have to put him on that program where he takes a game off every 3 or 4 games so he wonít put too much more wear and tear on his body. If weíre able to do that he may be able to give us some good defensive play throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    Donít know if you all have seen this video, but check it out. Itís Bam at the USA practice and his shooting looks so sweet. I just hope heís this aggressive next year.

https://twitter.com/icanbeyourherro/...367318017?s=21
    For sure I seen this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCngGrkAwTM

Bam Started off slow against Jayson Tatum & Jaylen Brown; but at the end, he put in on them both.

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    As much as I canít stand Paul it wouldnít surprise me if the Heat get him. OKC would have to give up 2 1st imo though.
    If Miami can get their 2, 1st rd picks back, I am all on board.

Also I remember beast bring up Gallinari. I always like his skill set. If Miami can't make another big move, I would like him on the roster.

But Miami NEEDS to make a move to send out 2-3 contracts...smh

We donít have that many more players that we can give up in order to get Gallinari and Paul imo. Plus Gall is a FA at the end of the season so I donít c OKC giving up his money coming off the books unless ur willing to give up something for him. If we were able to get another team involved and we could get CP3, Gallinari and our 2 1st back without losing all our depth that would be awesome, but donít think that can happen.

Then again we do have The Godfather, so anything is possible. 😂

I think Bam is Due for a huge MIP conversation type year but a video of him scoring on 2 SFs who arenít playing hard defense isnít that impressive to me, jumper does look nice though.

Also saw a video of DJJ stroking deep behind the nba 3 point line in the Miami pro league over a bunch of tough man to man defense after a series of tough dribble moves and step backs so keep an eye on his 3 point shot as well.

Udonis Haslem on returning to Heat

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I think Bam is Due for a huge MIP conversation type year but a video of him scoring on 2 SFs who arenít playing hard defense isnít that impressive to me, jumper does look nice though.

Also saw a video of DJJ stroking deep behind the nba 3 point line in the Miami pro league over a bunch of tough man to man defense after a series of tough dribble moves and step backs so keep an eye on his 3 point shot as well.
    With Bam I was looking more at his form and touch on his shot and I was very satisfied with that. I just hope that he doesnít revert back to being afraid and scared to shoot with team USA. I want him to be smart and aggressive with his offensive game.

As far as DJJ. Iíve been very impressed by his shooting especially with that back step and off the dribble. If he can be a threat from the outside, he can be a big asset for the team next year.

With all that said they have to do all these things when the season starts. Otherwise it means nothing. I hope they put it together.

Team USA Cuts Bam Adebayo

Bam was cut from team USA.

After participating in Friday nightís Blue-White game, Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo was cut from Team USAís roster.

In the game, Adebayo played nearly 11 minutes, and recorded three points, two rebounds, two steals, and one assist.

Adebayo had been added to Team USAís roster after multiple players had decided to withdraw from the team in order to prepare for the upcoming NBA season.

The 22-year-old had been the Heatís only representative on the roster.

The University of Kentucky product is expected to play a big role for the Heat next season after the team decided to trade center Hassan Whiteside to the Portland Trail Blazers.

During his first two NBA seasons, Adebayo averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 21.7 minutes per game. When looking at his numbers per 36 minutes, they jump to 13.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.

Although he will now surely not make it onto Team USAís roster for the upcoming World Cup in China, the experience, and getting to consistently compete against some of the best young players in practice each day will undoubtedly help Adebayo in his third season in the league.

https://heatnation.com/team-news/mia...s-bam-adebayo/

Well, hopefully this keeps him hungry and motivated to keep putting in work.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast