Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1428
    https://heatnation.com/rumors/miami-...-be-an-option/

Thoughts?

Let's suggest Kings want to rebuild around Haliburton at PG, and are open to trade Fox for Herro straight up.

Fox/Robinson/Butler/?/Bam

Would definitely need a Gallinari type stretch 4, but that team would be balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    https://heatnation.com/rumors/miami-...-be-an-option/

Thoughts?

Let's suggest Kings want to rebuild around Haliburton at PG, and are open to trade Fox for Herro straight up.

Fox/Robinson/Butler/?/Bam

Would definitely need a Gallinari type stretch 4, but that team would be balanced.
    No thank you. Even thoigh Fox is special.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    No thank you. Even thoigh Fox is special.
    I say that too. Why trade a low salary guy with 2 years left at low salary... For a high salary guy 2 years older and (hopefully by then) not much more talent. But I wouldn't mind a free agency run at him to ADD to Herro.

I say that too. Why trade a low salary guy with 2 years left at low salary... For a high salary guy 2 years older and (hopefully by then) not much more talent. But I wouldn't mind a free agency run at him to ADD to Herro.
    Fox just signed extension.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

We lost DJJ to the Blazers 2yr $19M full MLE. Rodney Hood also signed with them for 2yr 21M.

I think Crowder is better than both. Miami will probably have to do a really high 1+1. Like 2yr $26M, with that first year being front-loaded.

Wish they would have signed Boogie instead of overpaying for Leonard. Miami is waiting on Giannis but does he even fit the Heat Jimmy and Bam are the best on the team so your top three players cant shoot basically.

We lost DJJ to the Blazers 2yr $19M full MLE. Rodney Hood also signed with them for 2yr 21M.

I think Crowder is better than both. Miami will probably have to do a really high 1+1. Like 2yr $26M, with that first year being front-loaded.
    Yeah, DJJ really wasn't apart of our rotation in the playoffs and KZ Okpala can fill his role

After all the signings today we're about $18 million from the luxury tax line, so whether it's re-signing Crowder or using our exceptions ($9.3 midlevel, $3.6 bi-annual) that's most likely going to be it

Never count out Pat doing something unexpected (we do have a $7 million trade exception) but it feels like we're just running it back with maybe another player or two

Our internal development might be the biggest factor for a successful 2020-2021 season......then it's big game hunting summer 2021

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Wish they would have signed Boogie instead of overpaying for Leonard. Miami is waiting on Giannis but does he even fit the Heat Jimmy and Bam are the best on the team so your top three players cant shoot basically.
    Trust me, I understand your concern.....but as much crap as I've given Giannis for his shooting woes, questions about fit and the fact I'd take Kawhi over him........I'd still sign Giannis to a max contract in a heartbeat without hesitation

Would it be better if one of them were consistent from 3? Yes.......But Herro and Robinson's movement shooting, Bam's passing and vertical spacing, Butlers scoring and playmaking, and Giannis' dominant ability to collapse the defense is still pretty darn great

Part of me is also holding out hope that AD signs a 2 yr deal to give us an extra 2021 FA candidate.

Miami could still sneak in and use their exception on a solid player like Millsap, Bobby Portis, or Markieff Morris.

Basically whoever is willing to take a 1yr deal.

So literally as I was typing that last message Portis signs 2yr $8M contract to join the Bucks.

Hoping Miami can sign some decent contracts like this rather than overpaying Crowder (or worse, losing him and getting nobody else) and calling it a wrap on the off-season.

I like the Bradley and Harkless signings but what's that mean for Nunn

Crowder to Suns
    3yrs 30mil

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpp...nel=ChatSports

Lets give the front office sometime. Pat cooking up something.