Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1511

I'm looking at our roster and I'm trying to figure out rotations and the starting lineup, Will we go with the starting lineup that carried us through the season or the playoffs?

Dragic coming off the bench makes sense, he's coming off an injury, short off-season, older player, we need to limit his minutes and keep him as fresh as possible for the playoffs.......now who will we start in his place? Will it be Nunn again? Will they give Herro the starting gig and expand his role? Or will they start off with Bradley since he can defend the other teams best starting guard?

Are we going to start Bam at the 4 like the regular season or at the 5 like the playoffs? I don't think we're paying Meyers Leonard $10 million to be a cheerleader so theres a strong possibility Leonard starts the game and half for like ~7 min and that'll be it

What will be our closing unit? That's tough to say cause usually it was Bam at center and Jimmy at SF, then either Iggy/Crowder at the 4, then 2 of Dragic/Robinson/Herro to round out the lineup......the missing piece is obviously Crowder.....so what do we do?

Olynyk/Precious might play the 4 versus bigger teams but verse most teams are we just going to play whoever is playing the best between Iggy/Okpala/Precious/Harkless? Whoever fills that Crowder role will be key for sustaining success

Dragic
    Butler
    Robinson
    Bam
    Leonard

Herro
    Bradley/Nunn
    Iggy/Harkless
    Oylnyk/Okpala
    Precious

I'm still thinking Nunn and KO's expiring get moved for what idk

Dragic is hurt so...

Herro
    Butler
    Robinson
    Precious (I know it sounds crazy, but with Herro & Robinson on the court it makes sense to me lol)
    Bam

You have your shooters in Herro & D Rob, that will create all the gravity you need. Jimmy can be the slashing playmaker & Bam & P can be the energy guys on the boards; even though we know Bam is going to offer more then that.

More then likely Leonard or KO can start, but I do believe both of them could be traded before the season even starts.

If not Precious (P) then Iggy can start. Nunn & Bradley coming in as the 2nd unit is cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I really wanted Miami to sign Nate Hinton to a two-way contract (of course he signs with Dallas) but right now we still have Gabe Vincent as a two-way AND we signed Paul Eboua and Breein Tyree to compete for the last two-way contract

I personally thought some team was going to draft Eboua as a flyer pick at the end of the second round just because of his physical traits......6'7.5"....9 ft standing reach....7'3.5" wingspan and he has bigger hands then Precious.....Now he's SUPER raw and will take at least a couple of years to develop but he's someone who can fill that Jae Crowder role, hopefully he puts the work in

I'd give the edge to Eboua to sign the last two-way but I wouldn't count out Tyree, the last two years at Ole Miss he was a good scorer, got to the rim and got fouled at solid rates and was a solid shooter from most spots on the court....doesn't have the upside like Eboua but is probably the better player today

Would anyone do a Kelly Oylynk, Nunn and Iggy trade for Lamarcus Aldridge and filler trade maybe Lonnie Walker if draft picks involved

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Would anyone do a Kelly Oylynk, Nunn and Iggy trade for Lamarcus Aldridge and filler trade maybe Lonnie Walker if draft picks involved
    With Miami choosing to not draft a PG and with Dragić getting older and coming off a bad injury, I'd avoid trading Nunn in any scenario we don't get a replacement PG.

Lou Williams on the trading Block

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-ange...williams-2657/

Since Miami still doesn't have an offensive star player, how do you guys feel about Lou? I know Miami has always liked him.

Last year of his contract, and only 8mil.

https://clutchpoints.com/4-best-trad...lliams-ranked/

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I think it's going to be hard to match the money up in a trade.

I heard Isaiah Thomas is looking good in workouts though. By contrast to Lou, he wouldn't cost anything except the minimum. You might even be able to get away with a non guaranteed contract. Who knows...

5 stages of Bam's extension:

Denial - Bam signed an extension? That can't be true, who's reporting this b.s.

Anger - Why the heck would Miami signed Bam to an extension? Now we don't have the cap space to sign Giannis next year, how stupid

Bargaining - Well maybe Giannis will take a pay cut to sign with us? He cares about winning above all else, right? He's probably going to sign the supermax with Milwaukee anyways

Depression - We won't get anyone in free agency now and will be stuck in the middle for the foreseeable future

Acceptance - I trust Pat. He got Butler with no cap space. He has a plan.

Hard to add guys like Isiah Thomas and Lemon pepper because you already have weak defenders in Herro, Dragic and Nunn in the backcourt. Avery Bradley helps a lot but he's 6'3 they need another guy with length at the guard spot. JRich would've been perfect on this team wish the could've kept him

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Hard to add guys like Isiah Thomas and Lemon pepper because you already have weak defenders in Herro, Dragic and Nunn in the backcourt. Avery Bradley helps a lot but he's 6'3 they need another guy with length at the guard spot. JRich would've been perfect on this team wish the could've kept him
    But you can't doubt if we need offense in a pinch he could be a decent no risk option if he really is "back"

My Heat starting 5 for the season

PG- Goran Dragic
    SG- Tyler Herro
    SF- Jimmy Butler
    PF- Precious Achiuwa
    C- Bam Adebayo

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Dragic is hurt so...

Herro
    Butler
    Robinson
    Precious (I know it sounds crazy, but with Herro & Robinson on the court it makes sense to me lol)
    Bam
    My Heat starting 5 for the season

PG- Goran Dragic
    SG- Tyler Herro
    SF- Jimmy Butler
    PF- Precious Achiuwa
    C- Bam Adebayo
    When Dragic gets healthy Spo might have that be the starting lineup; but I just think that he likes D Rob in the starting lineup.

Hassan Whiteside from $98M to minimum, and Waiters from $52M to out of the league?

Spo is getting these guys paid because he makes them look good in his system. I kinda predict the same with DJJ.

I hope Miami can keep farming these minimum contracts and leaves the big money for true stars.

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast