Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Herro might be placed in the Staring Lineup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whvh4owe9qU

I've stated this months ago, but I didn't know Spo was going to do this right off the bat. Lets see if he really places Herro in the starting lineup day 1 in the regular season.

Ethan J. Skolnick and Alphonse Sidney recap the Miami Heat's 2019 preseason opening win against the San Antonio Spurs. The topics: Tyler Herro, Jimmy Butler, lineup combos, Bam Adebayo and.... Chris Silva?
    Edit*
    Herro pure Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdW2WhPhGE
    Last edited by Dade County; 10-09-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

HEAT vs Hornets

Starters tonight

Nunn
    Herro
    D Robinson
    M Leonard
    Bam

Herro made his first shot, he scored the 1st, 6pts. We started off slow, but we are looking good.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Waiters eating up these scrubs 13pts in the middle on the 2nd qtr.

Spo doesn't seem to want to put Herro back into the game for some reason. Herro has played 9min only, with 6pts.

Nunn is keeping the ball away from Herro... He has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Nunn is keeping the ball away from Herro... He has to go.
    I like Herro, I think we all like Herro, I just think you need to temper your expectations just a little, he's only a 19 year old rookie with a lot of room for improvement

I mean he'll have his days were he scores 20 points on 4-5 from three then he'll have other days were he scores 9 points on 1-4 from three but asking a 19 year old to be consistently great right away is a tough ask (unless you're Zion of course)

Also, it's going to be interesting to see if we "load manage" Dragic since he's 33 going on 34 coming off knee surgery, maybe on the second night of a back-to-back we rest Dragic and give more minutes to Herro/Nunn

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I like Herro, I think we all like Herro, I just think you need to temper your expectations just a little, he's only a 19 year old rookie with a lot of room for improvement

I mean he'll have his days were he scores 20 points on 4-5 from three then he'll have other days were he scores 9 points on 1-4 from three but asking a 19 year old to be consistently great right away is a tough ask (unless you're Zion of course)

Also, it's going to be interesting to see if we "load manage" Dragic since he's 33 going on 34 coming off knee surgery, maybe on the second night of a back-to-back we rest Dragic and give more minutes to Herro/Nunn
    I was joking about trading Nunn... & yes Herro will have good & bad nights.

Dragic should be starting, Winslow is perfect for a 6man role.

Herro & Waiters Full Highlights against the Hornets

Waiters schooled everyone that tried to guard him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAGbNIrZ7E

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526