Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    The fact that OKC wants to get out of the luxury tax could be a reason why Miami caves on the whole draft pick compensation aspect because Miami wants one of their firsts back and OKC doesn't want to package any firsts in our proposed deals

So it could ultimately be something like: Dragic/Leonard/JJ for CP3 and no picks attached...Dragic and Leonard are expirings so I think OKC would have something like $81 million in salary headed into next off-season
    The trade wouldn't happen then... I rather stick with Dragic honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

To put it simply I believe it's more possible than impossible. It's also been discussed buy legitimate sources:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/07/19...trade-to-heat/

All that said I want no part of CP3 unless he's declining his final season and we're getting both our 1st round draft picks back.
    This (been saying it from the beginning)...

But Pat might just accept the deal with just 1 of are 1st rd picks back.

I believe Pat wants those picks for a Beal or another Star player trade, like Blake Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I like it.

Miami has to get back to the old school standards. JJ as a "captain" (which is a joke BTW) needs to be held to the stricter standards.

Dion put in the work because he has something to prove. JJ seemingly didn't take his summer as seriously and was dismissed.
    For sure, I agree with that sentiment, I just hope this doesn't affect JJ's confidence moving forward, if there's no more trades to be made then JJ's defense and playmaking off the bench will be useful

On a lighter note, Dion being Dion is off to a good start

Miami Heat Can Create A Superteam With Two Blockbuster Trades By Amadou Sow - Octobe

No thank you...

Most of you will disagree with me, But I believe Miami should hold on to Bam & Herro, unless it's for a Super star player, like a AD, Giannis...etc

Chris Paul and Jimmy Butler should be a better combo than Paul-Harden as Butler isnít someone who always needs the ball in his hands. This move would turn the Heat into a top 6 team in the East, but this next move could potentially turn them into a contender.

Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards currently have a predicament on their hands. Beal has come out and said that he isnít looking to sign an extension currently and would rather wait to see what the future holds for this team. With the aggressive nature of the Heat, it would make a lot of sense for them to go all-in and look to add Bradley Beal.

Bradley is someone who can give you 25 points a night, every night as he is also someone who is consistently healthy. Bradley is also only 26, and just entering his prime, so this a potential trade would benefit the Heat now and in the future.

A potential trade for Bradley Beal would be Justise Winslow, Tyler Herro, Bam Adebayo, and Dion Waiters (to make the money work) in exchange for Bradley Beal and Davis Bertans. Now, if this doesnít get it done for the Wizards, this is where trying to get a first-round pick from the Thunder could really benefit the Heat.

For the Wizards, you will be receiving three intriguing young players in Winslow, Herro, and Adebayo to add on to your young core of Rui Hachimura and Thomas Bryant. This trade would officially start the rebuild in Washington and signal the end of the John Wall Era as well.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/03...buster-trades/
    Wiz can have, Winslow, Waiters, Djj (not OKC), 2-3 first rd picks...etc

But I wouldn't be surprised if Pat would trade Herro for Beal; I just wouldn't like it.

Cp3/ Nunn
    Beal/ Herro
    Jimmy/ Melo/ Okpala
    JJ (when he gets in shape)/ D Robinson/
    Bam/*Kenneth Faried/ UD
    Last edited by Dade County; 10-04-2019 at 01:30 AM.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

How do you guys feel about Gordon Hayward?

The trades that usually happens are the ones really not expected/talked about.

Miami was in the running for Hayward and honestly he seems like a HEAT kind of player. Spo would love himÖetc

This might be the year, Hayward gets back on the level he was at Utah. If Pat is willing to take on Walls contract (smh); one would think he would take a shot at Hayward also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3zQVN4aOzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBsgQ1TFWY

10/7/2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hcommFuME

If Miami canít trade for Beal, & we have to wait to until his free agency, I can see Hayward feeling that time gap, over Cp3.

I donít know what Boston would want, or what Pat would give up.

Miami Heat scrimmage (plus Bam Adebayo interview)

HEAT up date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwvj9FIooS4&t=406s

Ethan J. Skolnick and Alex Toledo come to you from the arena after the Miami Heat's annual Red, White and Pink scrimmage to discuss the 5 things that jumped out at them from the afternoon. Lineups, Jimmy Butler's intro to the fans, and more.
    Bonus: a few minutes with Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    How do you guys feel about Gordon Hayward?

The trades that usually happens are the ones really not expected/talked about.

Miami was in the running for Hayward and honestly he seems like a HEAT kind of player. Spo would love himÖetc

This might be the year, Hayward gets back on the level he was at Utah. If Pat is willing to take on Walls contract (smh); one would think he would take a shot at Hayward also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3zQVN4aOzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBsgQ1TFWY

10/7/2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hcommFuME

If Miami canít trade for Beal, & we have to wait to until his free agency, I can see Hayward feeling that time gap, over Cp3.

I donít know what Boston would want, or what Pat would give up.
    Boston is relying on Hayward to bounce back. Actually without Hayward producing well I feel they have no chance at anything better than 7th-8th.

Interesting note from practice...one of the scrimmage teams had a starting lineup of:

Winslow
    Waiters
    Butler
    Duncan Robinson (Olynyk still hurt)
    Bam

My guess is that's who starts Tuesday versus the Spurs, but of course it's Spo we're talking about so who knows

Some things I'm excited to see during the preseason: Jimmy in a Heat uniform for the first time...the progress of Herro, Okpala and DJ...if Kendrick Nunn can be a solid bench contributor...and can Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Daryl Macon or someone else from the g-league group of payers standout

Interesting note from practice...one of the scrimmage teams had a starting lineup of:

Winslow
    Waiters
    Butler
    Duncan Robinson (Olynyk still hurt)
    Bam

My guess is that's who starts Tuesday versus the Spurs, but of course it's Spo we're talking about so who knows

Some things I'm excited to see during the preseason: Jimmy in a Heat uniform for the first time...the progress of Herro, Okpala and DJ...if Kendrick Nunn can be a solid bench contributor...and can Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Daryl Macon or someone else from the g-league group of payers standout
    Some of you guys seem to be getting what you wanted by Winslow starting... I still believe Dragic is the better player at the position, but I'm fine with it.

I am looking forward to Dragic & Herro playing along side each other. & also Djj is benefit with the space those 2 provide.

Future Rookie of the Year

Tyler Herro (HEAT vs Spurs)

24min/ 7-13fg/ 2-53pt/ 3ast/ 1stl/ 1blk/ +29/ 18pts

Starting lineup tonight

Winslow
    Jimmy
    D Robinson
    Bam
    M Leonard

Herro & Butler Highlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN-8Kg_oQ

Just like I thought, Dragic & Herro will be my favorite lineup
    Last edited by Dade County; 10-08-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Full game Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwJ3O2ai1k

Herro, Dragic, Djj, Nunn, Silva, & Waiters had good games. Waiters just needs to focus on playmaking first & let the offense come to him.

Eventually, are pressure situation lineup.

Dragic, Herro, Butler, ?, ?

Some of you guys seem to be getting what you wanted by Winslow starting... I still believe Dragic is the better player at the position, but I'm fine with it.

I am looking forward to Dragic & Herro playing along side each other. & also Djj is benefit with the space those 2 provide.
    I think both Dragic AND Winslow have the chance to start together, so it's not an either or scenario but considering Winslow is probably our second best two-way player it's kind of hard envisioning him off the bench

Also, the very first substitution was Dragic in for Leonard ie Dragic, Butler, Winslow, Robinson, Bam...that very well could be our starting lineup with Olynyk in for Robinson

Robinson's defense is still a major issue so I would be surprised at how much playing time he gets when Olynyk and JJ come back
    Last edited by All-In; 10-08-2019 at 10:58 PM.

Eventually, are pressure situation lineup.

Dragic, Herro, Butler, ?, ?
    Lets not overreact to the first preseason game, if the playoffs have taught us anything it's the importance of two-way players and considering a Dragic/Herro backcourt isn't too appealing on the defensive end there's still a lot of basketball that needs to be played before we determine our best closing lineup
    Last edited by All-In; 10-08-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Lets not overreact to the first preseason game,
    I've been saying this is are best lineup, before this preseason game. After Herro proves himself, this is what I envision.

if the playoffs have taught us anything it's the importance of two-way players and considering a Dragic/Herro backcourt isn't too appealing on the defensive
    True... But I am mainly focusing on the last 3min of the game, offensively.

end there's still a lot of basketball that needs to be played before we determine our best closing lineup
    #Facts

I think both Dragic AND Winslow have the chance to start together, so it's not an either or scenario but considering Winslow is probably our second best two-way player it's kind of hard envisioning him off the bench

Also, the very first substitution was Dragic in for Leonard ie Dragic, Butler, Winslow, Robinson, Bam...that very well could be our starting lineup with Olynyk in for Robinson

Robinson's defense is still a major issue so I would be surprised at how much playing time he gets when Olynyk and JJ come back
    Winslow is a very good 6man type of player. I can understand he wants to prove that he can be a top point guard in this League, but I don't believe thats his best skill set.

To me, he is a top end glue guy. An army/utility knife. If Spo wants Winslow to start, put him at the 4 position again lol

I rather Winslow then Robinson & KO trying to guard more athletic people then them. But seriously, no matter what, Miami is going to have to team rebound, because we lack size.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast