Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 79
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,788
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Who ever is still around
    Exactly

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Who ever is still around
    Timofey Mozgov is still around.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Timofey Mozgov is still around.
    Not anymore. He's back in Russia.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaidas View Post
    Not anymore. He's back in Russia.
    Thatís a Schmidt load of Vodka on that contract.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,829
    Iggy and Pau.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Iggy and Pau.
    Thatís the two I want also.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Thatís the two I want also.


    Five combined rings on teams with league-dominant superstars.

    All-time smarts, yet subordinated their own egos to the game.

    You couldn't order up a better combo for a team looking for rings.

    Nobody can ******** Iggy or Pau about how the game should be played.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,788
    I love Pau but he's done.... sign him up and retire his jersey.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Iggy and Pau.
    Lol Mave stop with your Pau obsession, we're grateful for what he did here but he's done.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I love Pau but he's done.... sign him up and retire his jersey.
    Unfortunately you guys are probably correct. He can give us 5 minutes here and there when the guys get in foul trouble or something and then retire his jersey. Great teammate and mentor.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post


    Five combined rings on teams with league-dominant superstars.

    All-time smarts, yet subordinated their own egos to the game.

    You couldn't order up a better combo for a team looking for rings.

    Nobody can ******** Iggy or Pau about how the game should be played.
    Mave, Caruso and I say yes to Pau. Screw yall. Lol.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Mave, Caruso and I say yes to Pau. Screw yall. Lol.
    They're haters.

    Pau's 2018-2019 season was cut short by injury, involved changing teams, and ended with surgery. Prior to that, he was still putting up numbers.

    https://www.basketball-reference.com...gasolpa01.html

    More importantly, we don't need a project at the end of the bench, we need a championship-caliber insurance policy. Give him five minutes a game in the playoffs and you have no fall-off in terms of execution, and the ball gets where it's supposed to go.

    If he's willing to take the vet minimum, it's a no-brainer for his locker room presence alone.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,788
    Yea, that's a HARD pass. He's completely done, maybe look at the basketball reference link you posted?

    lol 0.1 DWS, -0.1 OWS!!! lol he averaged 4ppg... why would we use a valuable roster spot on a player who can't help us? I still think we should stay patient and save that roster spot, tying it up into a player who doesn't have it anymore is not the right move in my opinion. I'm down to sign him up and retire his jersey but that's about it and I got a lot of love for Pau, but at this point in time at 39yo... it's a hard pass.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, that's a HARD pass. He's completely done, maybe look at the basketball reference link you posted?

    lol 0.1 DWS, -0.1 OWS!!! lol he averaged 4ppg... why would we use a valuable roster spot on a player who can't help us? I still think we should stay patient and save that roster spot, tying it up into a player who doesn't have it anymore is not the right move in my opinion. I'm down to sign him up and retire his jersey but that's about it and I got a lot of love for Pau, but at this point in time at 39yo... it's a hard pass.
    We signed Meta expecting less. I'm not saying Pau can play heavy minutes, but if you needed him for a couple of key plays in a playoff series, I think he makes the right decision -- even if it's just an inbound pass.

    Fine by me if we can find someone better to sit at the end of the bench, but go back one year prior to 2018-2019 and his numbers aren't bad. (And his OWS hasn't been good for five years, not just one.)

    Just having Pau on the team to talk to Boogie and Davis would be an advantage -- and if you don't want him to fill out the roster, make him an assistant coach....

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,788
    Meta was a completely different situation, he still had something in the tank and actually helped us win a title. Iím ok with bringing Pau in some sort of role.... I feel like weíre a very attractive location for buyout FA.. stay patient is the right move atm..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •