Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Avery Bradley to Lakers!

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
    Follow Follow @wojespn
    More
    Once guard Avery Bradley clears waivers today, he plans to sign a two-year, $9.7M deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent Bill Duffy of @BDA_Sports tells ESPN. Bradley will have a player option on the second season.

You can move this but just wanted everyone to know we filling the roster nicely

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
    Follow Follow @wojespn
    More
    Once guard Avery Bradley clears waivers today, he plans to sign a two-year, $9.7M deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent Bill Duffy of @BDA_Sports tells ESPN. Bradley will have a player option on the second season.

You can move this but just wanted everyone to know we filling the roster nicely
    It's funny because this is the pickup I probably care most about lol. Excellent, excellent pick up. This guy's one of the best defenders the league and a much better pick up than beverely would have been.

rob is doing his homework...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    It's funny because this is the pickup I probably care most about lol. Excellent, excellent pick up. This guy's one of the best defenders the league and a much better pick up than beverely would have been.
    I just told LG this! HUGE underrated p/u, I think he brings exactly what we need as a combo guard. Rob has been doing a excellent job this FA.

I think we need another big man now. Cousins, McGee, and AD are the only guys on the roster over 6'9.

Yep, not sure why people are sleeping on Bradley. This dude can play.

I love the signing!!

Western conference Finals if we are a top 10 defense...book it...

He just needs to stay Healthy like most of our core guys...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I love the signing!!

Western conference Finals if we are a top 10 defense...book it...

He just needs to stay Healthy like most of our core guys...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Vogel every year hes coached, has had his team as a top 10 defensive team... even the 2years in Orlando when hes team was trash...Im confident he can do it again with all these players on the roster.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!

Best tradition in the PSD Laker forum?

Nobody ever posts stats...so here ya go:

https://www.basketball-reference.com...bradlav01.html

Bradley is only 28, and had a definite bounce-back with increased playing time at Memphis. Gives us real vet experience and minutes at both guard positions without being a lock-legged geezer.

Great asset to cover for other players if they're injured or need rest, without the kind of dropoff that leads to losing gimme games against otherwise weaker opponents. (Which happened a lot last year, because the Lakers were too arrogant to bring Caruso in and give him the minutes he deserved.)

Yes!! Avery can match up with Lou Williams..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Yes!! Avery can match up with Lou Williams..
    I don't think a lot of people on here realize what an excellent defender he is. He used to be the guy who guarded Kobe prior to the achilles injury when kobe was still top 2-3 player in the league and Bradley did a pretty good job. I think he's the type of player who is highly coveted by contenders. Super stoked for this signing!

I wanted Boogie and Bradley in a Lakers uni for a few years now, glad it finally happened.

Pelinka coming back with a vengeance

Man what a heck of job Pelinka has done this post season. I love this pick up. I have always loved his game and mostly defense. I remember how he used to give Kobe Hell.
    We get Iggy and this season is an A+ despite what Kawhiney did to us. I bet hes somewhere saying shit!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast