Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Probably not. I don't care about all the tiny butt girls, I'll take the girls with big juicy ***. Like this, gimme gimme gimme

This x infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    He break though barriers everyday. Proving you donít need a luxurious head of flowie hair to become successful.
    I think Michael Jordan already proved that point a little while ago. But Jordans are a dime a dozen, there can only be one Alex Caruso.

Alex Caruso for President.

I think Caruso played his way out the rotation. Cook, Rondo, Bradley will all play ahead of Caruso

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think Caruso played his way out the rotation. Cook, Rondo, Bradley will all play ahead of Caruso
    No he didn't wtf. It's preseason. He's still making the right plays.

Quinn Cook hasn't even played a game in a Laker uniform. Wtf are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Quinn Cook hasn't even played a game in a Laker uniform. Wtf are you talking about.
    It's disappointing, but at some point ldawg turned into a *****.

Caruso obviously isn't playing well, but I don't think that says a lot about how he will be used in the regular season. Put him on the floor with four vets, instead of four young recruits trying to make the roster, and he'll be okay. Point guards need to know where people are going to be....

You will see. If everyone is healthy either Rondo or Bradley will start. Which ever one starts will be backed by the other. When they need shooting Cook number will be called before Caruso. As for Shooting Guard Green and Kcp will get the nod and if they need shooting once again Troy number will be called before Caruso. This leave Caruso with limited minutes which the coach will need to find. The only way Caruso plays ahead of Cook is on the defensive end. Caruso is the better defender of the two.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-15-2019 at 08:20 PM.

I wont be surprise If Lakers try to trade for a better sg or pg. Why Lakers resigned Rondo i dont know. I had Caruso taking Rondo minutes but have not done a good enough job to take those minutes. PG spot will be a revolving door since no one sticks out. Danny green is not creating type of guard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Lmao. He doesn't even watch the games.

lets bet

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    You will see. If everyone is healthy either Rondo or Bradley will start. Which ever one starts will be backed by the other. When they need shooting Cook number will be called before Caruso. As for Shooting Guard Green and Kcp will get the nod and if they need shooting once again Troy number will be called before Caruso. This leave Caruso with limited minutes which the coach will need to find. The only way Caruso plays ahead of Cook is on the defensive end. Caruso is the better defender of the two.
    Iím actually really liking the PG Jackson. Of everybody he looks to have the most ability. Definitely the quickest and most explosive. If gets opportunity, I really think he can work his way into being the starter. Heís got mad game. I also see one of the other young guys, either T Daniels or Norvel Jr, taking the starting spot at SG. If either of them can get a 40% 3 pt stroke, I think they will end up playing more than Danny Green based on all the other things they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iím actually really liking the PG Jackson. Of everybody he looks to have the most ability. Definitely the quickest and most explosive. If gets opportunity, I really think he can work his way into being the starter. Heís got mad game. I also see one of the other young guys, either T Daniels or Norvel Jr, taking the starting spot at SG. If either of them can get a 40% 3 pt stroke, I think they will end up playing more than Danny Green based on all the other things they can do.
    I to like Jackson but they have no room. Some if not all of those guys will get cut or play in the d league. I could see them keeping one of the PF

Rondo is garbage at this point of his career. Thatís all I have to say.

I was pulling for Caruso to start before the preseason, but he didnít really show anything. I feel like Avery and Cook showed to be the 1-2 punch at PG. I was big on Bron starting at PG, and running a big lineup with

Bron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    McGee

But with Avery and Cook showing there 3pt stroke can be such fire and Kuzma being the injured, Iíve seen G1ís point of view as bringing that lineup out at times, but not really to start or end games.

As of today I like

Avery/Cook/Jackson/Caruso/Rondo
    Green/Norvell/Daniels/KCP
    Bron/Kuzma
    AD/Cacok/Kostas
    McGee/Dwight

If I were going to do anything Iíd try and trade KCP/Caruso/Jackson for a better 2nd string PF that is close to the level of Derrick Favors. Yeah I know impossible. But that would be the shoot for the stars hit the moon scenario

Caruso had a rude pre season, and now he's injured, bad start of his year to say the least, but it's a very long season and he'll have many more opportunities to find his role.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast