Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,488

    The Official Alex 'The Bald Mamba' Caruso Thread

    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd GO!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,174
    ..........c'mon Kobebabe let's dance!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,174

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    7,463
    Alex Caruso is basketball player. He play good. He run. He jump he dunk the basketball hard. He break though barriers everyday. Proving you donít need a luxurious head of flowie hair to become successful. He also proves everyday that he is neither the spokesman or client of the hair club for men. He is also the sole heir to the throne of Caruso Ford. One day heís gonna own that. Or wash cars there.

    The lost boys

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    ..........c'mon Kobebabe let's dance!
    Oh yes! They got my boy officially signed. Now give the bald mamba his minutes and let him destroy the girls next door

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,080
    Alex Caruso is the best kept secret in basketball.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,177
    Darron Fox is still scared of this guy. Watch out for the bald mamba, heís a Fox killa

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,305
    Really glad the Lakers stepped up and paid this man.

    Big fan of scrubs who put in the work and get rewarded.

    Caruso has game. Can run the point old school, can defend, can shoot, and can posterize the **** out of someone when they least expect it.

    We're only going as far as Caruso takes us.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Really glad the Lakers stepped up and paid this man.

    Big fan of scrubs who put in the work and get rewarded.

    Caruso has game. Can run the point old school, can defend, can shoot, and can posterize the **** out of someone when they least expect it.

    We're only going as far as Caruso takes us.
    Are you his uncle?

    The lost boys

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Are you his uncle?
    His barber!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    His barber!
    So itís your fault? Stop putting that super hair grow tonic on his hair that you got from the traveling salesman.😁😁😁

    The lost boys

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    So itís your fault? Stop putting that super hair grow tonic on his hair that you got from the traveling salesman.😁😁😁
    I'll gladly take the blame, but to be honest I don't have a lot to work with. (If you saw what his hair looked like without my two-hour treatments, three times a week, it would make you retch.)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    5,582

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,081
    Caruso is a silent assassin. Goes on with his business quietly, destroying non suspecting victims along the way. Letís Go Caruso! Just what we need around LBJ and AD

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,077
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Caruso is a silent assassin. Goes on with his business quietly, destroying non suspecting victims along the way. Letís Go Caruso! Just what we need around LBJ and AD
    The new D-Fish.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •