Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Cubs @ WhiteSox

Cubs @ WhiteSox

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    If Eloy was still with us and had this start people in here would be calling him a future superstar. Now that he is with the Sox people are trying to say he will be nothing special. Whatever, he is with the Sox and I wish the kid well.
    I doubt that. Everyone gets criticised on here. Bryant, Javi, Rizzo, Willson. It doesnít matter who the player is or what they have done in their career, they all get **** on. Jimenez would be no different and even the people calling him a future superstar would be ******** on him if he was a Cub. Just the way things seem to go on here.

As for Schwarber being a DH and thatís all. I think the people still claiming that are still living off the 2015 NLCS where he his fielding was brutal. That was 4 years ago. Time to move on from that and respect the fact is has been fine in LF.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince70 View Post
    No question about that. So would every GM in MLB. Schwarber was demoted to the minors at the time of the Quintana trade. We couldn't have gotten jack for him at that point. Eloy trade will haunt us for years to come as he becomes a star across town.
    I sincerely doubt he ever becomes a star. Too many issues that will hamper his value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I sincerely doubt he ever becomes a star. Too many issues that will hamper his value.

Star of the White Sox is a low bar though

Quote Originally Posted by davearm View Post
    Star of the White Sox is a low bar though
    LOL very fair point after the last decade or so.

Indeed, very interesting thread

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I doubt that. Everyone gets criticised on here. Bryant, Javi, Rizzo, Willson. It doesnít matter who the player is or what they have done in their career, they all get **** on. Jimenez would be no different and even the people calling him a future superstar would be ******** on him if he was a Cub. Just the way things seem to go on here.

As for Schwarber being a DH and thatís all. I think the people still claiming that are still living off the 2015 NLCS where he his fielding was brutal. That was 4 years ago. Time to move on from that and respect the fact is has been fine in LF.
    Wilson is always on the move

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819