Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    Not a fan of DeMarcus Cousins, but I like him on a one-year deal with something to prove. He's a head case, but a huge upgrade from the Lavar Ball, Dwight Howard and Jimmy Buss drama the Lakers have suffered from for way too long.

Cousins will bring a level of toughness and intimidation to the paint, which I think is a lost art in today's "chuck it from the 3-point line" NBA. In a way, he could fulfill a Rodman-like instigator role for Lakers where he takes pressure off our guys and applies pressure to the other team, all the while making buckets and rebounds.
    I don't think it will be the last we'll hear from LaVar Ball remember it's the world wide web and also we'll play NO 3 or 4 times a year and every Pelican victory against us the voices will get louder. As for Cousins well I sit through Rondo for one year maybe I can still through this.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Yeah I said that because the FO was a mess, LeBron was being a douchebag no one was going to deal with that. What do you want out of me an apology you are not getting that from me.
    [emoji106]...[emoji106]...

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    The best part is....he'll only be 29 this August! I thought he was gonna be 31 or so coming up,

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-lakers-roster
    "I'm working my tail off every single day," Cousins said of his health. "My quad is 100 percent healed. I'm building it up every day and building up my lower body up every single day, and I'm getting stronger, getting in better shape. My plan is to come into training camp in tip-top shape. My goal is to play 82 games this season. I want a full season of health and going to the playoffs, and whatever happens happens."

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    You're right -- doesn't even look like the same guy.

Boogie is a big dude, but he's not buff. He got a little junk in the trunk the last few years, and I'm glad to hear he's working out now to be fit, not just to look like a stud.

NBA players take a pounding, but the bigs in particular. Cap figured it out and got into yoga and taking care of himself.

A slim and fit Boggie would be like AD's twin, and they showed they can play together in N'Orleans. It's a contract year for him too, so I expect him to be super motivated.

Cousins has already dropped some weight. If this is a sign of things to come the rest of the league might be in trouble.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-lakers-roster
    "I'm working my tail off every single day," Cousins said of his health. "My quad is 100 percent healed. I'm building it up every day and building up my lower body up every single day, and I'm getting stronger, getting in better shape. My plan is to come into training camp in tip-top shape. My goal is to play 82 games this season. I want a full season of health and going to the playoffs, and whatever happens happens."
    I love that mentality, I think he really wants to win now, and the way the league is disrespecting him actually fuels him even more.

I wish he will prove people wrong.

Run DMC baybe. Get in shape and run the schmidt out of those other 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Run DMC baybe. Get in shape and run the schmidt out of those other 5s.
    Or you could run the schlitz out of those other 5ís

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I don't think it will be the last we'll hear from LaVar Ball remember it's the world wide web and also we'll play NO 3 or 4 times a year and every Pelican victory against us the voices will get louder. As for Cousins well I sit through Rondo for one year maybe I can still through this.
    You raaannnngggg????

Quote Originally Posted by laker legend42 View Post
    or you could run the schlitz out of those other 5ís
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You raaannnngggg????
    How's Lonzo doing? Has he decided on a shoe for this year?

And how about the other boys?

I heard one of them is working at a Dairy Queen in Lincoln, Nebraska, but I can't remember which one. (Meaning the kid, not the DQ.)

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    How's Lonzo doing? Has he decided on a shoe for this year?

And how about the other boys?

I heard one of them is working at a Dairy Queen in Lincoln, Nebraska, but I can't remember which one. (Meaning the kid, not the DQ.)
    My point was the Lakers better win or else LaVar will call us out, and it won't be nice.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast