Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Supported by douches like you.
    You still mad that I got the Kawhi prediction right? I tried to warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    c'mon DM! Smile for once!!!
    I am thus why I made that joke. I know this we will be seeing the Clippers a lot this year. #seeyouintheWCF.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I am thus why I made that joke. I know this we will be seeing the Clippers a lot this year. #seeyouintheWCF.
    yeah bro....Paul and Griffin were supposed to be bad azz too.....**** 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Hey broís relax. Boogie is gonna work out just fine. I just tried it out on 2k. Dude. Heís a beast no one can stop him from getting around the basket. Heís just too strong. In other words.... you will need yo teeth to eat his beef. Boogie cousins has a lot in that wagin heís draggin. Not sure if this helps but it should.
    😂

****** Palmdale and ****** Riverside lol

I hope Kawhi convince Balmer to move to San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooogie!!!!!!!!!!!

You still mad that I got the Kawhi prediction right? I tried to warn you.
    You got nothing right since you said we would not get AD, your strategy is just to say that we will not get anyone clown

You got nothing right since you said we would not get AD, your strategy is just to say that we will not get anyone clown
    Yeah I said that because the FO was a mess, LeBron was being a douchebag no one was going to deal with that. What do you want out of me an apology you are not getting that from me.

I never liked Boogie because he's a headcase, but this is a huge get for the Lakers.

If his body has recovered, he's in a contract year like no other for a player of his former caliber.

Most interesting is that even when he was hurt, his PER didn't drop off much at all. Few games, few minutes, but still playing like an All-Star.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...couside01.html

Could become a monster for us, and could get paid by us if the chemistry is right. (And it should be, because I don't think the Lakers would have signed him if AD warned them off. They play well together, and having Boogie on the roster means AD doesn't have to play the 5.)

Yeah I said that because the FO was a mess, LeBron was being a douchebag no one was going to deal with that. What do you want out of me an apology you are not getting that from me.
    Ah...the Laker forum at its best!

I like the signing a lot. Even on a down year his #s were pretty good considering his health and playing with the Warriors where they has a lot of options on offense.

I believe he will be the main option at times on offense which is what we want.
    Cant wait to see this new roster. Also eager to see Green, cook and Daniel's.

If we stay healthy and our depth should get us through this season and playoffs. This is going to be a fun year.

I was worried about the young core having troubles in the playoffs. We have a lot of play experienced players now.

Lebron, AD, Green, Boogie, cook, Rondo, Javale..all have that experience. We need Iggy now to complete the roster. Vogel also had playoff coaching experience....no more excuses this season.

Looking forward to see what Vogel has in store defensively. If we are a top 10 defense I dont see why we dont get to the western conference finals and beyond.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    ****** Palmdale and ****** Riverside lol

I hope Kawhi convince Balmer to move to San Diego.
    Honestly, kind'a seems like a natural for Balmer to move the Clippers to Seattle, because of his years at Microsoft. The name still works because it's coastal, and the fan base would love him for making them whole after what happened with the Sonics.

This dude deserves to get paid; I hope he has a hell of a year and we can keep him long term. Also; We need someone with balls since we have LeQueen.

Not a fan of DeMarcus Cousins, but I like him on a one-year deal with something to prove. He's a head case, but a huge upgrade from the Lavar Ball, Dwight Howard and Jimmy Buss drama the Lakers have suffered from for way too long.

Cousins will bring a level of toughness and intimidation to the paint, which I think is a lost art in today's "chuck it from the 3-point line" NBA. In a way, he could fulfill a Rodman-like instigator role for Lakers where he takes pressure off our guys and applies pressure to the other team, all the while making buckets and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    This dude deserves to get paid; I hope he has a hell of a year and we can keep him long term. Also; We need someone with balls since we have LeQueen.
    Im applauding any post that properly puts lbj in his place.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]...

I kid you not, I have NEVER wanted time to speed all the way up at any point in my life more than I do these next 3yrs w/lequeen.

I love the boogie inking. So get on up, down, boogie on the floor...just get down and boogie oogie oogie til you just can't boogie no more.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast