Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Move up MLB?

Move up MLB?

Now that the NBA season and early FA/draft is over there, and the NHL season is over too, can we move MLB up to the top of the main forum page now?

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Done.
    Thank you good sir!

I've usually let them stay at the top for a bit, especially NBA free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I've usually let them stay at the top for a bit, especially NBA free agency.
    yup... Even now i am sure the NBA area is more active over the MLB area... With preseason and the workouts etc starting football is about to dominate until october.... PSD right in terms of activity seems to ride with

NBA
    NFL

MLB

NHL

and its honestly a shame because more times NHL/MLB is probably ahead of even football in terms of how great the game actually is... Basketball right now is just on another level... The off season is a big *** circus and the sport is growing so much.

World wide Baseball/NBA just dominate but here in the states even now it seems like where korver/jr smith etc land is far more important than anything going on and they arent even that good... think about that.... Basketball is just insane

NFL is americas sport but i wouldnt be surprised 10 years from now if basketball overtakes them.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-28-2019 at 05:57 AM.

When I used to actually watch ESPN years ago, it'd always annoy the hell out of me how NFL training camp/roster moves would get more attention than regular season MLB.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

FWIW, I put MLB #1 since it was the middle of the season and in hopes it would get more exposure leading to more activity. NBA was always going to be insanely active no matter what.