Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    This I agree with. The starting line up should be

Dsj
    Rj
    Knox
    Randle
    Mitch
    I don't start knox. But I agree with the rest. Maybe run Bullock out with the starters? I just don't think knox has any D to speak of and I would rather have a guy who can play some D at SF.

Frank-Ellington/Bullock-RJ-Taj-Mitch would be a very nice defensive lineup.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't start knox. But I agree with the rest. Maybe run Bullock out with the starters? I just don't think knox has any D to speak of and I would rather have a guy who can play some D at SF.

Frank-Ellington/Bullock-RJ-Taj-Mitch would be a very nice defensive lineup.
    Well Knox should be playing in the WNBA if he doesn't have a D lol. But yeah I kinda agree Bullock there would space the floor more.

Wayne Ellington...Ha..another guy who'll push DOT, Trier, and RJ back even further with one dimensional 3pt shooting. Bullock part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Wayne Ellington...Ha..another guy who'll push DOT, Trier, and RJ back even further with one dimensional 3pt shooting. Bullock part 2.
    Nobody is pushing RJ back. As for Trier and Dot, I mean does it even matter? They have one year left on their deals so either the cream rises to the top or they’re gone after this year.

Reminds me of the Shannon Anderson Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Nobody is pushing RJ back. As for Trier and Dot, I mean does it even matter? They have one year left on their deals so either the cream rises to the top or they’re gone after this year.
    This is also why I love these deals. These are not players that have to take time from younger guys. If Trier and Dot are playing well, they will play. There are no guys aside from Randle, Portis and Taj who will command time on the court and take away from a younger guy (Knox). And is Taj, Randle, Portis and Robinson better than Jordan, Robinson, Vonleh, Kornet, Kanter...? I would say a resounding, yes.

The backcourt is up for grabs. PG is up for grabs. The SF spot is up for grabs and so is SG. There s a good mix of vets on short deals and youth that needs to prove itself. This is the end of the line for DSJ/Frank/Dot. If they don't step up big this year, say goodbye.

**** off. Where's my title

Whatever the line up is, this again is a group of misfits, just like last year, different, but exactly the same, not adapted to modern basketball.
    Its getting hard to support this management.
    If I was Robinson, I would be upset, after all the upside he showed last season. It is a kick in his nuts.
    Just wait till Portis punches Mitch for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Reminds me of the Shannon Anderson Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol without the younger players, definitely. Having them makes it a little different.

Lol 2yr contracts for everybody. Yo know it looks like Mills/Perry (Pills) are sticking to some sort of plan.

After next year we will have a massive amount of expiring contracts which do hold value

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Lol 2yr contracts for everybody. Yo know it looks like Mills/Perry (Pills) are sticking to some sort of plan.

After next year we will have a massive amount of expiring contracts which do hold value
    No plan. We used the stretch provision too much time to take that risk again

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto
    Year 2 of Elfrid Payton’s deal with the Knicks is a team option, a league source told
    @TheAthleticNBA
    Bobby Marks @BobbyMarks42
    The four signings in New York- Bobby Portis, Reggie Bullock, Wayne Ellington and Taj Gibson all have a team option for next year, league sources confirmed to ESPN. New York can develop their young kids, stay competitive and keep flexibility for 2020-21.
    Okay, I’ve stepped away from the ledge.... I’m actually happy with what we’ve done now. We’ve brought in some players we could flip at the deadline without compromising our future cap space (just Randle who is worth it).

I mean there is no FA crop next year, the next window is two years. Until then hope to get another good pick and win some games. It's time to play hard and overachieve. I mean have we learned nothing, we cant be just complete *** for years and just hope someone comes to save the day.

2 years from now, Mitch RJ, Knox will all still be on their rookie contracts, Randle will be an expiring. You take another crack, hopefully with something better than a 17 win team.

All two year deals except Randle - This is well done

There aren't all these "absorb huge contracts with pick deals out there" - Gallo deal ok. But what else? Someone just an article about this? Also who will be in such a need to clear cap? All the FAs are gone.

I think we've done pretty well so far - Better shooting, better defenders. The guards are really weak still. But you're hoping RJ is the star there. None of these will be a permanent PG solution. Also we have another year or so to find out now.

Las year's team was unwatchable - Not sure how you can say that at all now - Mitch & RJ alone will have me tuning in

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Lol without the younger players, definitely. Having them makes it a little different.
    Saddest part is, that was so long ago I barely remember it and we haven't been legitimately good since before then.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast