Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I mean imo they better hope randle is a beast imo mills perry even fiz are on the hot seat

I also feel the taj signing means we might go after thibs after this circus atleast give me a real coach

Mills, Perry, Fiz are on the hot seat but if they are gone, they'll be replaced with worst people

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Mills, Perry, Fiz are on the hot seat but if they are gone, they'll be replaced with worst people
    Really bro this might be the worst offseason in knicks history if i was dolan id fire them now and bring in thibs

This was the absolute most moronic plan. Knicks should have used the cap space to absorb contracts such as Iguodala to gain other assets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Piazza View Post
    But I have to say that my time with the Mets wouldn't have been the same without the greatest fans in the world. One of the hardest moments of my career, was walking off the field at Shea Stadium and saying goodbye. My relationship with you made my time in New York the happiest of my career and for that, I will always be grateful.

No stars, but an upgrade from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Really bro this might be the worst offseason in knicks history if i was dolan id fire them now and bring in thibs
    This is the worst offseason but not the worst Knicks team. Phil Jackson team was much worst

This is the worst offseason but not the worst Knicks team. Phil Jackson team was much worst
    True that noah contract was mind boggling

Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    No stars, but an upgrade from last year.
    Thats not saying much lol we were the worst team last year all i know is they better start the young guys idc who they signed if taj portis and bullock start over knox rj and mitch im super pissed

I think I'm one of the only ones that is liking what we are doing. We are getting some vets to help compliment our young roster. I wish we would have gotten either Dlo, brogdon or Beverly. But it seems like we are having faith in Dsj and Frank. So let's see how it goes.

I hope we are an upgrade from last year. I mean we were a 17 win team

Thats not saying much lol we were the worst team last year all i know is they better start the young guys idc who they signed if taj portis and bullock start over knox rj and mitch im super pissed
    This I agree with. The starting line up should be

Dsj
    Rj
    Knox
    Randle
    Mitch

I mean here's the funny thing about the Knicks. We are making enough moves to be a 26-30 win team. That means we can miss the playoffs and not get a top 4 pick.

So win win situation for us. Let's be the Hawks, Bulls, Hornets, etc

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Before people get too freaked and talk about it being a horrible off season, the knicks just brought in a vet with a defensive tenacity that we haven't seen in a while with Taj. 2 year deal
    They got a guy, who some believe and not without reason, to be a potential star in Randle. 24 years old. 3 year deal
    They got a guy who if he gets his head on and plays better D, will be a beast in Portis 24 years old 2 year deal
    A guy who called himself the best shooter in the league. But he is a very good shooter and seems to be playing better D in Bullock. 2 year deal
    They add Ellington (meh). 2 year deal

So they added a bunch of toughness and some decent fire power without and I repeat without giving up anything.
    Like them or hate them, they still have DSJ, Trier, Frank, Knox, Dot, RJ, Robinson and all of their picks going forward.
    Basically, the team that started last year, becomes your bench team. A bench team or young players. To me, that isn't a bad thing.

Also, all of these contracts are 2 years (except Randle). To me that says after this year, those contracts become valuable because they will be expiring. If the knicks want to add pieces or picks, trading a guy like Portis, Gibson, Bullock or Ellington to a contender for cap space and a pick or as part of a package, they are in a great position to do so.

They basically got a bunch of rentals on 2 year deals. Those rentals make the knicks a better team than they were last year and still allow the young players to develop.
    This seems like a win- win to me.

**** off. Where's my title

True that noah contract was mind boggling

Overpaying Noah (which we are still paying 7 mill too)
    Courtney Lee
    Derrick Rose
    Lance Thomas resigning (pretty sure same off-season)
    Brandon Jennings

100% is worse than this.

Trading Melo for Kanter and McNoBuckets
    Signing Timmy to an insane contract

is 100% worse

2010 - " We will get King James. yes we will get James" walk away with State and Felton...
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Add Wayne Ellington to the group as he has agreed to a 2 year contract

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast