Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post
    3 Year Left. Big Money.

Doesn't matter. By his last year you can move him and CPIII knows how to play.

25-30 minutes and he can really help teach.
    Teach what? First heíd be pissed he isnít on a contender second heís a *****
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Teach what? First heíd be pissed he isnít on a contender second heís a *****
    Lmao cP3 will refuse to suit up for us

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    They donít give you 2 either. Leonard donít wanna play there butler sure but meh
    You ask for a First for every year of that garbage contract.

Or they can **** themselves cuz nobody else can help them get over the hump and nobody wants to help Morey.

Telling you, I make that call right quick.

CPIII
    DSJ
    RJB
    Randle
    Mithcell
    Knox
    Trier
    Frank
    Kornut
    Vonleh
    Hezonja

...... I kind of like the youth thing with a stockpile of Firsts.
    Last edited by nyknicks1969; 06-30-2019 at 08:24 PM.

I love this signing !
    Now I think we should go after Danny green as vet leader who has championship pedigree . To teach these young kids what I takes to win .
    And maybe George hill as a back up point guard as well .
    But I do think we should resign mudiauy and Vonley and Mario keep the core together .

It be nice if dlo would sit down with us

Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post
    You ask for a First for every year of that garbage contract.

Or they can **** themselves cuz nobody else can help them get over the hump and nobody wants to help Morey.

Telling you, I make that call right quick.

CPIII
    DSJ
    RJB
    Randle
    Mithcell
    Knox
    Trier
    Frank
    Kornut
    Vonleh
    Hezonja

...... I kind of like the youth thing with a stockpile of Firsts.
    And Houston says pass
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    It be nice if dlo would sit down with us
    Reports were he was interested. But now it seems like heís going to the wolves if they can make space
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    He improved the heck out of his 3 pt shooting last season.

If it holds up, things won't be too bad.
    We're a young, undersized team, that lacks athletism, that can't hit the 3 or d up, with 3 starters who need the ball in their hand

This is one of the worst designed teams in the nba.

I'm not even joking or trying to be negative, we're going to get throttled.

Randle was the worst player we could of signed.

Randle will be on the bench before all star break. He makes everything harder for our young players, Mitch is going to be completely overwhelmed, and neither Knox, dsj, or rj, can develop with him.

Randle literally makes no sense for us, and offers us nothing

Honestly Iím not all that cracked up at the big flashy names anymore . Like I was when we signed melo and Amare . I actually prefer to have a team full of young guys with vets sprinkled in to balance it out and let the young guys build there own team and than itís just that much more exciting watching them grow together .
    All it takes is for one guy to become an all star caliber player with a couple more to become star / solid role players in order for us to become a contender .
    Just like the bucks or Denver or every other team that was in the playoffs this past season except Houston .
    Letís say Knox or rj become studs than the other along with Mitch become close to superstars somewhere along the line of Middleton type of players than we can become a very exciting team and the best part is that we built it from the ground up .
    Thereís no quick fix in this league and Brooklyn will soon find that out when kd returns in a year and than takes another season after that just to recover and by that time heíll be on the decline and fans will be calling for an amnesty clause for him and than kyrie who the question wonít be if he gets injured again but instead when will he get injured again . Itís always bound to happen come playoff time especially this season with kd not playing and him carrying the load . Iím so happy we didnít waist our money on them . What a blessing .

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    We're a young, undersized team, that lacks athletism, that can't hit the 3 or d up, with 3 starters who need the ball in their hand

Randle will be on the bench before all star break. He makes everything harder for our young players, Mitch is going to be completely overwhelmed, and neither Knox, dsj, or rj, can develop with him.

The fit will play itself out. But a team with DSJ, RJ, Knox, Randle and Mitch does not lack athleticism.

And as far as trading for cp3 hell no !!
    Are you crazy .
    What exactly are we giving up .
    All our young players no thank you !
    But I would sign melo to the vet min contract I think it would be good for Knox and show these young kids what it takes to play in ny with all the pressure . One good thing that melo was good at was dealing with the media and pressure in ny . Now I wouldnít mind trading for Bledsoe thatís a sharp shooter we could use on this team but he belongs with a contender at this stage of his career .

If weíre going to make a trade for someone it should be Bradley beil

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post

I mean, Randle definitely increases the level of talent on the team as a whole, ignoring fit.

When there's such a dearth of talent, fit becomes secondary in terms of what gets you wins IMO.

No one is expecting us to win a championship. But we needed bodies and needed to hit the cap floor. Both of those things got done.

In regards to RJ I think you can argue one way or another whether he would benefit more from a scrub who provided shooting and nothing else or an actual starting caliber player who can draw some of the attention away from him.

Letís not forget people we have the youngest team in the league with a lot of top ten picks and all have a ton of potential . Iím excited

Iím not thinking about right now im thinking about now and ten years down the road

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast