Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Oh this dumb *** reply again.

Sorry im not a delusional lunatic who pretends everything is great when its obviously not, and than makes up crazy insane scenarios which the front office did a good job.

As i said before, you delusionals are like the girl who gets beat by her man and is in the hospital talking about, "but he love me, its ok, i shouldnt have overcooked his cheeseburger!"
    In that scenario she should leave and maybe you should too if it's that bad of a team to you. Only an idiot would continue to be a fan of something they don't like...Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    In that scenario she should leave and maybe you should too if it's that bad of a team to you. Only an idiot would continue to be a fan of something they don't like...Right?
    He doesnít have a girl. Itís why he lashes out online. Very badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    The problem is Morris was signed after Randle and crew. It seems as though the Knicks didn't think they had a chance at Morris and only got him because they outbid SA toward the end of the FA period. But, he is a better fit without question.

I would like the Knicks to go forward with this rotation but it won't happen.
    Payton....Frank/DS
    RJ....Trier
    Knox....Iggy
    Morris....Randle
    Mitch....Taj/Portis
    Love this lineup, why wouldn't it happen? It needs to happen. Both units have a much better mix and players who can co-exist. I don't wanna hear about how Randle makes too much money for bench, his presence in the starting lineup kills the team. He can still get plenty of burn and go crazy scoring on the second unit, where his scoring is actually needed. He can be a sixth man type. He can't play with Mitch and honestly shouldn't be keeping Knox, who has lifted his game, out of the starting lineup. And Mitch can actually scare opposing teams from just walking into the paint, so he needs to start too. The idea that Fiz blames Mitch, the only big who scares teams with his D, for Randle's ineptitude is comical and exactly why Fiz must go.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    No genius, im not the delusional little girl defending this mess for no reason, that would be you.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He doesnít have a girl. Itís why he lashes out online. Very badass

Lmao at the weakest troll on the internet trying to talk smack. How you gonna post so many garbage troll posts, and no one even pays attention to you, your like the dirty little kid on the playground who has no parents but keeps looking for attention.

Get away, i didnt pack an extra lunch for you you runt.

We cant bench Julius because it would make the FO look bad. Lord give me the strength

No genius, im not the delusional little girl defending this mess for no reason, that would be you.

Lmao at the weakest troll on the internet trying to talk smack. How you gonna post so many garbage troll posts, and no one even pays attention to you, your like the dirty little kid on the playground who has no parents but keeps looking for attention.

Get away, i didnt pack an extra lunch for you you runt.
    What?

No disrespect, but you sound like you work for the knicks pr department with this endless optimism and defense of every terrible thing this franchise does.
    Would you like to see a poll on what you sound like?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Would you like to see a poll on what you sound like?
    Why would you think i care? I think its pretty clear i dont.

Why would you think i care? I think its pretty clear i dont.
    You care

He really isnt any more fun to watch than bargnani

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    When does he become the super improved 3 point shooting, all star, top level mba scorer delusionals kept telling me about?

I dont see that guy yet.....

Wheres he at delusionals?

^^^ so Tommy Beer needed so hits lol..........

You can find anything you want stat wise,

LOL James Harden is the only player in the NBA shooting under 44% taking over 400 FG attempts.......

I mean everyone would want Dinwiddie and he's shooting 42% and 28% from three, he'd get destroyed as a Knick and loved as Net from the Knick fans lol

Well Winslow fits this stat but I guess since he played in 5 games and Randle played in 12 it don't count lol.

Also many players have worse stats but don't get to the line.........I guess because he actually does have over 4 FT's a game he's worse than guys shooting worse and not even getting fouled lol.......

Tommy looking for hits........he literally had to take Randle stats down to find this one.......and it's 12 games, wow.

Randle has been awful on both ends, you dont need any stat to tell you that.

the bigger issue is we have to fit the entire roster around Randle's deficiencies as if he's a superstar player.

everytime I see RAndle i think of this play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2fn01cngg
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 11-26-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Randle has been awful on both ends, you dont need any stat to tell you that.

the bigger issue is we have to fit the entire roster around Randle's deficiencies as if he's a superstar player.

everytime I see RAndle i think of this play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2fn01cngg
    Pretty much. Randle has been really bad individually and even worse for the team as a whole because he shifts everyone else out of their ideal place and forces us to play awkward lineups.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast