Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Utah Signs Bojan Bogdanovic 4 years 73 million

I like him, I think he will really help the Jazz stretch the floor. However, he is more of a SF than a PF. Just like Ingles. Alot of teams play small at the end of games, but I think we still need to add an actual PF, and we don't have alot of money to do so. I am curious to see who else we sign.

yeah looking at the roster now

Conley/Neto?/exum
    Mitchell/Oneal
    Bojan/Ingles
    No one/Niang
    Gobert/Bradley

basically just have to hope that one of Neto or Exum can stay healthy and that we really need a 4 even if Bojan starts at PF.

Conley/Neto/exum
    Mitchell/Oneal
    Bojan/Ingles
    Ed Davis/Niang
    Gobert/Bradley

Tony said that Davis will mostly play center so maybe Bojan and ingles just start. we are down to just minimum contracts.

What a great day for the Jazz. I hear they plan for Bojan to start at the 4. The dream of having 4 legit shooting threats and Rudy in the middle is finally here. I'm so excited. Jazz will be very good. Bojan and Conley can both defend. Ed Davis is a better rim protector than Favors. I hear they are planning on using him as the backup center. What a change. We just went from big to small ball. We went from poor shooting to great shooting. We went from a defensive team to a loaded offensive team.

Teams will have to guard the Jazz completely different. We have some match up nightmares. No more leaving Rubio or Favors wiiiiiiiiide open to double Donavon or keep Rudy from rolling to the rim. No more worrying about who can pick up the load on offense, we have multiple options. No longer can teams zone Mitchell as he drives to the hoop with three defenders. We have the NBA's best Center and 4 guys that hit 40% on catch and shoot 3's.