Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Donít **** with Cats - 8.5/10 some really sick ****s out in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Donít **** with Cats - 8.5/10 some really sick ****s out in the world.
    That was a really good one. Disturbing but well done. Took a few minutes watching it to realize what case it was.

The Pharmacist on Netflix. Watched it yesterday. 8.5/10. The old Harold Ramis looking pharmacist is over the top obsessed with what heís doing whether itís tracking down his sonís killer, going after a drug peddling paediatrician, or going after big pharma but itís an interesting story worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Watched Jack of All Trades last night on Netflix. Its about this soon to be 40 year old dude who is supposed to return to his mom's home and get rid of the old baseball cards he had saddled her with for 20 years. As a card collector in the 80s-90s it started out with some humor at his expense as he has no clue how worthless most of his cards hes so proud of having are. He goes to a card show to sell his mass-produced junk and the place is like a ghost town. He expected it to be like the old days with bursting commerce and they'd be lining up to buy his stuff. They offer him like 40 bucks for his entire box, which was obviously quite a shock. So he sets out to figure out what happened to the industry.

It turns out to be a pretty sad story. His dad was the founder of Sluggers, which was a big card store chain back in the day on the east coast. And one day he just up and sold his business and deserted his family. Never reached out to tell them why be left; just left em high and dry. And it really ****ed him up for life in all of his relationships.

They also show how scandalous the whole industry was. Griffey's Upper Deck rookie is an iconic card in history as any collector knows. At its peak it would fetch a grand or two to a desperate buyer at a trade show. His dad had connections with the company and they would just print entire sheets of the card for him to peddle. It was pretty ****ed up how the industry exploded during that time and the values were all a sham.

As a former collector I really enjoyed it. It hit the sentimental spot. Its not for everybody but for those who used to collect you will probably like it just fine.
    Iíll have to check that out. Still have a few cards from then. What used to be worth thousands I might be lucky enough to get a couple hundred for now.

I watched this documentary Tabloid that was really wild. Some hot chick semi kidnapped a Mormon in the 70s and then it just got weirder. Also watched Hands on a Hardbody about a contest in Texas where you try to keep your hands on a pickup truck for as long as you can, last person to take their hands off wins. They stayed up for days.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I watched this documentary Tabloid that was really wild. Some hot chick semi kidnapped a Mormon in the 70s and then it just got weirder. Also watched Hands on a Hardbody about a contest in Texas where you try to keep your hands on a pickup truck for as long as you can, last person to take their hands off wins. They stayed up for days.
    Tabloid was crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

the last documentary i have watched was about the donation for masjid construction its amazing they tell us about the importance of masjid in muslim society.

Watching and being fascinated by Dont **** With Cats made my wife look at me differently for a couple of days. She started crying when she just walked in the room during one segment...

I thought it was excellent and I have recommended it to several people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Watching and being fascinated by Dont **** With Cats made my wife look at me differently for a couple of days. She started crying when she just walked in the room during one segment...

I thought it was excellent and I have recommended it to several people I know.
    As an animal lover myself I was crazy upset when o first started seeing it.

As an animal lover myself I was crazy upset when o first started seeing it.
    I turned it off. I donít think Iím capable of watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

It takes such an even darker turn beyond the cat killing(which they never show), but just knowing that dude did it itís upsetting.

Itís an interesting doc, the things the regular people do to try and locate this dude is fascinating.

It takes such an even darker turn beyond the cat killing(which they never show), but just knowing that dude did it itís upsetting.

Itís an interesting doc, the things the regular people do to try and locate this dude is fascinating.
    Whats the gist of it, do they bring him to justice or vigilante justice? is it just one guy doing all the toture? is this like when 4chan nerds come together to pull off some incredible feats of intel ops to locate enemies?

Does it get into what rich folk do with their money to make poor children in 3rd world countries smother kittens/pups just to get off?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Do you get a sense of sadness or unbridled rage witnessing that kind of ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Whats the gist of it, do they bring him to justice or vigilante justice? is it just one guy doing all the toture? is this like when 4chan nerds come together to pull off some incredible feats of intel ops to locate enemies?

Does it get into what rich folk do with their money to make poor children in 3rd world countries smother kittens/pups just to get off?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Last night I saw one about serial killer Gary Ridgeway (who was known as The Green River Killer). It was interesting. Ridgeway was a sick MF.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast