Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I was a huge Knicks fan in the 90’s I can’t watch that shot and not get mad. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I was a huge Knicks fan in the 90’s I can’t watch that shot and not get mad. Lol
    Same. The series was great but it was a kick in the nyutz to 10 year old me having nightmares about charles goddamn smith missing 80 point blank shots in a row (or ewing’s finger roll against the pacers...)

Rate The Last Documentary You Watched

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Same. The series was great but it was a kick in the nyutz to 10 year old me having nightmares about charles goddamn smith missing 80 point blank shots in a row (or ewing’s finger roll against the pacers...)
    Too 5 worst moments for me.

1. John Starks going 0 for the night on game 7 vs the Rockets.

2. Charles Smith not ****ing just being a man and dunking the ball vs the bulls.

3. That ****ing fight vs the heat where most Knicks got banned a game for walking into the court and costing them the series and a possible shot at winning a title.

4. Reggie Miller and his 8 point in 9 ****ing seconds.

5. Ewing’s finger roll.

I am so glad I don’t give a **** about basketball anymore. Knicks made it easy for me to hate them when they dealt Ewing and then hire Thomas to run the team. I hate that ****er and that made it easy to hate the Knicks.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 05-20-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Too 5 worst moments for me.

1. John Starks going 0 for the night on game 7 vs the Rockets.

2. Charles Smith not ****ing just being a man and dunking the ball vs the bulls.

3. That ****ing fight vs the heat where most Knicks got banned a game for walking into the court and costing them the series and a possible shot at winning a title.

4. Reggie Miller and his 8 point in 9 ****ing seconds.

5. Ewing’s finger roll.

I am so glad I don’t give a **** about basketball anymore. Knicks made it easy for me to hate them when they dealt Ewing and then hire Thomas to run the team. I hate that ****er and that made it easy to hate the Knicks.
    Co-sign all of this. I moved from NY to Miami a week after that ‘97 series vs the Heat, and was lucky enough to be in the stands in ‘99 when Houston hit that buzzer beater to knock out the 1-seed Heat. Spurs were just too good to beat that year in the finals.

Nintendo Quest= 9/10

A guy goes on a journey to get all 678 NES games. He can't buy them online though, and only in stores.

Catfish. 9/10

Real interesting crazy story. Only thing I was disappointed with was the origin of the word “catfish”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Nintendo Quest= 9/10

A guy goes on a journey to get all 678 NES games. He can't buy them online though, and only in stores.
    That was a fun watch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Slingshot

Documentary on Amazon prime about the guy that invented the Segway. 10/10. The guy is a very interesting genius and it’s a well made documentary

We Live in Public

10/10

Watch it. Dude was before his time.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    We Live in Public

10/10

Watch it. Dude was before his time.
    Watched it. Pretty cool. Dude is also a lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Watched it. Pretty cool. Dude is also a lunatic

O absolutely. He was off his rocker but there’s no denying he was brilliant. He predicted a lot of where we’d move as a society. Don’t want to give any spoilers but the project in NY was unbelievable. Cant believe they built that let alone got the city to sign off on it. That’s freaking crazy. Those “interviews” they conducted were intense.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    O absolutely. He was off his rocker but there’s no denying he was brilliant. He predicted a lot of where we’d move as a society. Don’t want to give any spoilers but the project in NY was unbelievable. Cant believe they built that let alone got the city to sign off on it. That’s freaking crazy. Those “interviews” they conducted were intense.
    Yeah that’s when it got crazy. up until that point I was just like he’s an interesting odd ball genius type. Then I was like no he’s more then odd he’s a lunatic

McMillions - 7/10: crazy how this one man created this big *** con and in the end so many people were ****ed including the fake winners and yet he gets a slap on the wrist.

Rate The Last Documentary You Watched

The murder of Laci Peterson 8.5/10: its crazy that their is a possibility that Scott Peterson may not be the killer and that he was found guilty more on the fact that he was a piece of **** husband than on evidence presented by the state. He may get a reversal because so many things were done that you would think it impossible for somebody to be found guilty on that amount of evidence.

After watching it, I think he is 50/50 but if that’s the case then he should be out right?
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 07-07-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Just finished up the No Limit chronicles 5 part doc on BET. 6/10

It's about the rise and fall of No Limit records in the late 90s. Despite the music being terrible and the movies even worse they carved out a niche in the entertainment industry. The "quantity over quality" approach worked for them. I gotta respect Master P and his hustle and willingness to take chances that ultimately made him one of the most impressive rags to riches stories I've heard

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast