Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I wanna sit down and watch the trails of Gabriel Fernandez but I know Iíll cry and be haunted by that sad tale.

Rate The Last Documentary You Watched

Killing for Love. 6 parts (about 30 mins each) 8/10 good story about a College couple and the killing of her parents. Its got court room footage, re-examines the case, etc. well done

Its from the Sundance channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Dog 10/10

Documentary about the guy that Dog day afternoon is about. This guy is pure entertainment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Beastie Boys Story, 8.5/10

Fun and informative trip through the history of the Beastie Boys. Learned a bunch of stuff I wasn't aware of despite being a fan for decades. Kind of a weird format in that it's a live presentation by the two remaining members interspersed with clips and photos. Works well though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Beastie Boys Story, 8.5/10

Fun and informative trip through the history of the Beastie Boys. Learned a bunch of stuff I wasn't aware of despite being a fan for decades. Kind of a weird format in that it's a live presentation by the two remaining members interspersed with clips and photos. Works well though.
    Watched this last night, thought it was great. Agree that the format is weird but it works in this situation with their sense of humour

Atlantaís Missing and Murdered: The Lost Children 9.5/10

Never heard of this case u til season 2 of mind hunter, but itís ****ing obvious that the Klan killed a lot of these kids and basically all of them have been left unsolved after they pinned two death of two adult men on one black dude who is as petite as I can imagine any murderer ever being.

Free Solo - 9/10

I'm a nature buff so this was pretty perfect to view during these times. It's about a climber who attempts El Capitan's 900-metre vertical rock face at Yosemite National Park without ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Watched Jack of All Trades last night on Netflix. Its about this soon to be 40 year old dude who is supposed to return to his mom's home and get rid of the old baseball cards he had saddled her with for 20 years. As a card collector in the 80s-90s it started out with some humor at his expense as he has no clue how worthless most of his cards hes so proud of having are. He goes to a card show to sell his mass-produced junk and the place is like a ghost town. He expected it to be like the old days with bursting commerce and they'd be lining up to buy his stuff. They offer him like 40 bucks for his entire box, which was obviously quite a shock. So he sets out to figure out what happened to the industry.

It turns out to be a pretty sad story. His dad was the founder of Sluggers, which was a big card store chain back in the day on the east coast. And one day he just up and sold his business and deserted his family. Never reached out to tell them why be left; just left em high and dry. And it really ****ed him up for life in all of his relationships.

They also show how scandalous the whole industry was. Griffey's Upper Deck rookie is an iconic card in history as any collector knows. At its peak it would fetch a grand or two to a desperate buyer at a trade show. His dad had connections with the company and they would just print entire sheets of the card for him to peddle. It was pretty ****ed up how the industry exploded during that time and the values were all a sham.

As a former collector I really enjoyed it. It hit the sentimental spot. Its not for everybody but for those who used to collect you will probably like it just fine.
    I watched this last weekend and hated the guy that did this, hated his dad as well. I don't know how he didn't know those cards were mass produced and why they weren't worth anything.

The Last Dance 10/10. Best 10 hours of television ive probably have ever watched.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    The Last Dance 10/10. Best 10 hours of television ive probably have ever watched.

I still need to watch episode 3 thru 10. Watched 1 and 2 a couple days after they came out.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I still need to watch episode 3 thru 10. Watched 1 and 2 a couple days after they came out.
    You are so lucky

You are so lucky

You a huge Jordan fan going in or what is the big draw in your opinion? I have it recorded but have only watched the first episode so far.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The timeline was all over the place but it was definitely entertaining. They should release and 1 1/2 hour version of just the behind the scenes stuff from the last season.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

The Last Dance was incredible. I've watched a ton of sports docs, not many 10 episode series like that, but it was engrossing from start to finish. I'm a Bulls fan, so I knew the ending anyway (and anyone following the league then did too), but the behind the scenes stuff + MJ's comments really set it apart.

10/10... can't think of a more enjoyable documentary or doc series I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You a huge Jordan fan going in or what is the big draw in your opinion? I have it recorded but have only watched the first episode so far.
    Huge Jordan fan, but anyone that likes bball should enjoy it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast