Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    18,692
    I love it. Needed that veteran defensive PF behind Lauri. Now letís get that PG and we should be solid for a playoff berth next year!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    Great move

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    6,975
    Good signing. Much needed Defensive upgrade.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,514
    Need details on the 3rd year (sounds like we have an out) but seriously love Thad. Peged him as a target a while back. Makes perfect sense. Defensive yes but he is a typical small modern 4. He isnt a lights out shooter but also has to be guarded shooting 33%

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    18,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Need details on the 3rd year (sounds like we have an out) but seriously love Thad. Peged him as a target a while back. Makes perfect sense. Defensive yes but he is a typical small modern 4. He isnt a lights out shooter but also has to be guarded shooting 33%
    Heís an Iggy type player, slightly less athletic. You canít go wrong adding guys like that to your roster, especially if weíre trying to win and be a FA destination in a couple years.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,801
    Good move. Canít knock it whatsoever. Sign a vet PG and see what happens. Bulls could realistically be anywhere from the 5th seed to missing the playoffs. Should be an interesting season.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,405
    Likely gonna regret that third year but whatever. Not a bad move but a typical Bulls move.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,514
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Likely gonna regret that third year but whatever. Not a bad move but a typical Bulls move.
    Suposedly partially guarunteed. Meaning there is some sort of out. Should be easy enough to move either way though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Suposedly partially guarunteed. Meaning there is some sort of out. Should be easy enough to move either way though.
    Makes it better but still nothing I'm gonna get excited about.

    It's just sad as a Bulls fan that our expectations are so low that moves like this (our major moves) are celebrated.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •