Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings reportedly offered Beverly 3 years 35M, so they probably panicked when Bev said no.

In either case, if Joseph is not good then the Kings can walk away in 2 years.
    That makes sense. Personally I would of used that money elsewhere and kept Ferrell and Mason. Maybe the Kings felt they had to make a decision now and thats why they signed Cujo but I have to believe that money with patience could of been better spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings reportedly offered Beverly 3 years 35M, so they probably panicked when Bev said no.

In either case, if Joseph is not good then the Kings can walk away in 2 years.
    I just read a quote from Patrick Beverly. He said the Kings offered him 9 to 10 million more than the Clippers but he said the Clippers let him be Pat and he chose to stay with the Clippers for less money.

I'm not in love with this move, but admittedly, I haven't watch him play much. I here he's a strong defender though. I just don't love the lack of shooting plus I wonder how much better he has than Yogi, who I kinda liked as a backup PG. We are paying Joseph way more than Yogi, so the upgrade needs to be significant. I'm not sure it will be, if at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Just did some more research on this guy. Apparently advanced defensive metrics love him. We did need some defense so hopefully he helps in the minutes he gets off the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Remember when DLo torched us last year in the Brooklyn game. Guarantee the Kings win that game if Joseph was here.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I'm not in love with this move, but admittedly, I haven't watch him play much. I here he's a strong defender though. I just don't love the lack of shooting plus I wonder how much better he has than Yogi, who I kinda liked as a backup PG. We are paying Joseph way more than Yogi, so the upgrade needs to be significant. I'm not sure it will be, if at all.
    I'm expecting Yogi to still play a role on this team.

Good article detailing Joseph's Defensive impact:

https://www.sactownroyalty.com/2019/...-their-defense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12