Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakersEmpire/sta...72480000634880

People are saying there's a lil something different about the form.... am I the only one who isnt seeing it?
    Haha nice, I posted this in the other thread too. He looks much more comfortable, really hoping this kid can take the next jump we need him too, to become serious contenders.
    Where’s Tex?

Should’ve listened to him.

BTW.. is kuzma gonna play the season with that Odell Beckham Jr hair

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Haha nice, I posted this in the other thread too. He looks much more comfortable, really hoping this kid can take the next jump we need him too, to become serious contenders.
    I wouldn't say he looks more or less comfortable, just a different form. The other way is how he's been shooting his whole life but he pushed his arms towards the basket too much which lowered the arch on his shot. Now that he pushes the ball up and over his head and then releases, it'll have a nicer arch to it.

Your baby can't do this

I don’t know, last year a lot of shots looked force, he looks much more confident going up but yea, the release point and his feet are much improved so far... hoping he goes more toward 36+% than the 30% we saw last year.
    Where’s Tex?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakerFilm...41457575485441

LFR, points out his set point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LethalSho...35103687483398

Here’s another clip showing his higher release point.

Really hoping we get an efficient Kuz this season from 3..
    Where’s Tex?

I don’t know, last year a lot of shots looked force, he looks much more confident going up but yea, the release point and his feet are much improved so far... hoping he goes more toward 36+% than the 30% we saw last year.
    I don't think they were forced so much as rushed -- like he constantly felt like he had to impress every time he was on the court, and it got into his head.

Two years ago KCP was in the same rut, but it was clear where his problem was. Catch-and-shoot 3's were good, 3's off the dribble or any mid-range shot was garbage.

If LeBron plays point instead of point-forward, Kuz is going to get a ton of open looks off of strong-side action between LF and AD. The more he can relax and be confident that others players will find him when he's open, the better all around.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    BTW.. is kuzma gonna play the season with that Odell Beckham Jr hair
    I think he plans to grow it longer so he could sport a Danny Green-ish style hehe

https://twitter.com/DGreen_14/photo

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I don't think they were forced so much as rushed -- like he constantly felt like he had to impress every time he was on the court, and it got into his head.

Two years ago KCP was in the same rut, but it was clear where his problem was. Catch-and-shoot 3's were good, 3's off the dribble or any mid-range shot was garbage.

If LeBron plays point instead of point-forward, Kuz is going to get a ton of open looks off of strong-side action between LF and AD. The more he can relax and be confident that others players will find him when he's open, the better all around.
    I just think last year was a mental struggle for many of the Lakers including kuzma which coulda effected his performance. I mean, LeBron was openly trying to trade all of them and basically joked about it on social media at the same time like the kids were a joke to play with. Then they had to keep playing with lebron the rest of the year after the trade didn't go through (awkward). Combine that with all of the injuries, Walton's constant changing of the starting lineups and inconsistent minute distribution, LA media etc.. It's a lot for a young player to deal with. I think next year with the trade speculation behind him and a more defined role, he will be much more effective on the court including from the 3 point line.

Your baby can't do this

Kyle kuzma ... Put some respect on his name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I think he plans to grow it longer so he could sport a Danny Green-ish style hehe

https://twitter.com/DGreen_14/photo
    Twinsies. Maybe they can have a slumber party and do each other's hair on their days off. Chemistry!

Your baby can't do this

I just think last year was a mental struggle for many of the Lakers including kuzma which coulda effected his performance. I mean, LeBron was openly trying to trade all of them and basically joked about it on social media at the same time like the kids were a joke to play with. Then they had to keep playing with lebron the rest of the year after the trade didn't go through (awkward). Combine that with all of the injuries, Walton's constant changing of the starting lineups and inconsistent minute distribution, LA media etc.. It's a lot for a young player to deal with. I think next year with the trade speculation behind him and a more defined role, he will be much more effective on the court including from the 3 point line.
    Yes, completely agree with all of this. And that's a big part of what I meant when i said the arrival of LeBron hurt Kuz. The kid is just playing basketball, and all of a sudden this planet-killing ego is on the team, and Kuz is pressing instead of just playing.

I really have a high bar for leadership, and it's about time LeBron show some vet leadership instead of being a whiny ***** until he gets what he wants. It's not all about him, and if he was more invested in making his teammates better he would have more rings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakerFilm...41457575485441

LFR, points out his set point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LethalSho...35103687483398

Here’s another clip showing his higher release point.

Really hoping we get an efficient Kuz this season from 3..
    yep. What I noticed too. Higher release point so harder to block/interrupt and better look at the basket with the ball not in his face.

Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

Your baby can't do this

lmao. He is going to look back at those picks 20 years later and go, wtf was I thinking.

Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

Where’s Tex?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakersEmp...42962948075520

If he’s going to shoot like this, he can keep the drumstick haircut lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast