Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Lions OL Graham Glasgow said Friday "at this point in time it would be almost dumb not to" test free agency. He said he's "hoping to talk" to the Lions and that he thought a deal might have gotten done already and that he could be back. But he didn't... https://es.pn/2Mz0j3M
    via Michael Rothstein on twitter.

I can't wait to see this organization be stupid enough to let him go and count on the trash we have (Wiggins, Dahl, Benzschawel) to fill his void. This easy extension should have been done months ago, instead they sit on their hands and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    via Michael Rothstein on twitter.

I can't wait to see this organization be stupid enough to let him go and count on the trash we have (Wiggins, Dahl, Benzschawel) to fill his void. This easy extension should have been done months ago, instead they sit on their hands and do nothing.
    gotta save up some money so we can pay our backup TE 20 million while also not using our main TE in the gameplan who was drafted at #8

I think the 0-16 Lions were managed better tbh

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    gotta save up some money so we can pay our backup TE 20 million while also not using our main TE in the gameplan who was drafted at #8

I think the 0-16 Lions were managed better tbh
    Nah Millen let Jeff Hartings and Mike Compton go his first year with the team. Hartings went on to anchor Pittsburgs line during prior to Pouncy and Compton was a captain for the Patriots.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

If I had to deal with the constant groin injury he's dealing with I'd consider retirement, too

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    If I had to deal with the constant groin injury he's dealing with I'd consider retirement, too
    Definitely, especially when you are proud and demand certain expectations of yourself. If you can't do that anymore I can't blame anyone for retiring. Nor if they get tired of ****** teams.

It also scares me we will lose both Slay and Glasgow this offseason for nothing because of how stupid and arrogant this front office and coaching is/comes of as.

Definitely, especially when you are proud and demand certain expectations of yourself. If you can't do that anymore I can't blame anyone for retiring. Nor if they get tired of ****** teams.

It also scares me we will lose both Slay and Glasgow this offseason for nothing because of how stupid and arrogant this front office and coaching is/comes of as.
    Slay, Glasgow, and Snacks all lost with no viable replacements on the roster. YAY US~

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Slay, Glasgow, and Snacks all lost with no viable replacements on the roster. YAY US~
    "We like our depth"

We still have Slay for one more year unless they trade him this offseason

Bob Quinn mentioned that no one believed that the Lions would compete with Green Bay in week 17 in his post game presser for the season. also mentioned how we had 17 guys on IR... we had 5 guys on IR when we were eliminated from playoff contention, he was putting guys on IR just to say that line how pathethic hahaha this guy is a total dumb *** i can't wait for next season to be over with already

We can't lose Slay for nothing...he is under contract for another year. We either get wowed by a team for draft picks or he plays out his deal while missing spring training camp trying to get a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    We can't lose Slay for nothing...he is under contract for another year. We either get wowed by a team for draft picks or he plays out his deal while missing spring training camp trying to get a new deal.
    Yep that's my mistake. Still I am not certain that the return if he were to be moved is going to be to our favor.

Yep that's my mistake. Still I am not certain that the return if he were to be moved is going to be to our favor.
    we'll probably get a 5th, just like we got for Diggs, and just like we gave for Snacks

drink a 5th and digg for snacks, don't get slayed

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    He could also hold out until he gets what he wants. Not sure if he would do that, but it's not completely unheard of.
    I guess he could but I think he is traded in the draft so hold out won't even be an option for him. I can't see signing him to a big contract as he is getting close to 30. If they can get a decent deal for him pull the trigger. I am also thinking we take Derrick Brown with the third pick or possibly our pick as we drop back in a trade with Miami (with Fitzpatrick under another 1 year deal they can afford to let Tua rest a year if need be). Slay and a Miami trade back and we should be looking at the very least multiple round 2 picks picked up.

"Hey, I can get this $20 million guaranteed and be in Detroit and lose football games. Or I can go to a place where Iím very comfortable with the scheme, coach and culture and Iím very comfortable with the things they do and I really believe we can win." - Richard Sherman

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/ri...t-like-culture

Go Lions!

this makes me respect Sherman even more

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast