Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 355
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    Rashaad Penny could be the next option imo. They wanted him during the draft and reportedly offered to trade for him post Seahawks picking him.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,843
    So I guess it has to be asked but what about Le'veon Bell becoming available.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    I'd be interested but I imagine the Jets will ask for a lot given that in order to move him they'll have to eat 25 million in dead cap this year.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,843
    I don't think they are really in a position to be to picky if they really want to move him.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I don't think they are really in a position to be to picky if they really want to move him.
    Do they or does Gase want to? Obviously I am not in the organization I am not certain but reportedly Gase never really wanted him anyway. It might be easier just to dump Gase after year and roll with Bell, instead of moving him now where the price is probably not going to meet the value you paid. Especially with reportedly all the backs on the market there is not going to be the desperate clammering for Bell. If there will ever be that again.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    If we are trading with the Jets though I think I'd rather go after Jamal Adams, he is reported to be available as well. No doubt we are talking an expensive return but he and Walker should be the long term studs at safety for us. Will Harris can fill in as a solid #3.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    no trades for us. such an odd deadline.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    no trades for us. such an odd deadline.
    Disappointing to say the least, Carson/Johnson/Perkins/McKissic is a really weak RB core and with how, maybe foolishly, obsessed Patricia is with running the ball it seems odd to count on such a ragtag group. Then again how much would a new back be able to contribute with run blocking that still isn't very good (PFF has them pretty low IIRC, I know Decker was credited as bad last week for sure).

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Disappointing to say the least, Carson/Johnson/Perkins/McKissic is a really weak RB core and with how, maybe foolishly, obsessed Patricia is with running the ball it seems odd to count on such a ragtag group. Then again how much would a new back be able to contribute with run blocking that still isn't very good (PFF has them pretty low IIRC, I know Decker was credited as bad last week for sure).
    I don't think any of the available rbs would have improved our running game, so I'm glad we didn't go for an RB. I still wish we grabbed something for the defense or maybe O-line..We definitely have holes.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,113
    we're not "a piece away" so why bother

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    we're not "a piece away" so why bother
    That's true too. I think we could be a piece a way from winning a playoff game. But you're right we aren't a piece away from NFC Championship.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,707
    Tragic news as the former Michigan State Spartans and Detroit Lions wide receiver has passed away at 38. #RIP
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Tragic news as the former Michigan State Spartans and Detroit Lions wide receiver has passed away at 38. #RIP
    I just going to see if anyone posted about this. Yes very sad news. #RIP



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,994
    That's horrible news and yet another sad story about a professional athlete on the verge of having it all only to lose it. 38 is way too young, and apparently it was of liver failure and battling cancer too. **** cancer.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That's horrible news and yet another sad story about a professional athlete on the verge of having it all only to lose it. 38 is way too young, and apparently it was of liver failure and battling cancer too. **** cancer.
    What you said....**** CANCER!

    Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •